Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How Do I Get her to leave my house? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get her to leave my house? (48204 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
shantti:
Pretend to be a ritualist.
In the middle of the night, switch off the entire light, draw a symentric star in your room and sit in the middle with red candles surrounding you. Make sure you wear red and red oh.
Start mumbling football players names, she won't understand what u r saying, she is a woman, she will think you are invoking Satan.
Then bring out a dagger and start moving towards her slowly and saying continuously, sacrifices must be made
She will run
I

I laughed hard when I read this�

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by janvier27(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Now this is funny.
Sit her down and explain to her politely. If you'll still want to see her, suggest a timetable.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Scammerr(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
you are the weakest simp, ever.
Thinkam:

I'm a weak, finished man.. Don't know how to say no..
If by chance she says she want to stay.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Stargurl20(f): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
All I know is this life no balance. You do everything to make man stay, society calls you desperate. You still choose to respect yourself, them go still tag you prideful and hence, will end up unmarried and lonely. I just wish life isn't this unfair to women. I wish we live in a society where marriage doesn't really matter or seen as duty everyone must fulfill to live a stigma free life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Krexpah(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
How much u go giv mak I com help you bundle her commot ?
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Watinhapen(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
@poster, I saw somewhere that you told her that you will be traveling this morning. It’s already afternoon now. What is the update? Is she still in your house till now?

If she’s still in your house till now, then I can tell you that you’re not matured enough to be living alone. You should still be living with your parents.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by salem1996: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
With all these comments, just pray she's not even on nairaland reading the comments and will disgrace you when you decide to act grin.

Never go after a woman just for body

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizywiz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Stargurl20:
All I know is this life no balance. You do everything to make man stay, society calls you desperate. You still choose to respect yourself, them go still tag you prideful and hence, will end up unmarried and lonely. I just wish life isn't this unfair to women. I wish we live in a society where marriage doesn't really matter or seen as duty everyone must fulfill to live a stigma free life.
awwww....I know how feel baby girl....u don't have to feel so ok...just live your life and enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
Firstly she scammed me, thought she had huge boobs, but turns out she only wears big bra's those things are tiny just nipples.

She has her own apartment, but for the past 4days she has been living with me practically...

I hate sharing my personal space, I've tried using technicalities and innuendos to drive her out, but none seems to work

Why the subtlety? Just tell her she needs to go.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by elinaxy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hahahahaha! Kanayo o kanayo
shantti:
In the middle of the night, switch off the entire light, draw a symentric star in your room and sit in the middle with red candles surrounding you. Make sure you wear red and red oh.
Start mumbling football players names, she won't understand what u r saying, she is a woman, she will think you are invoking Satan.
Then bring out a dagger and start moving towards her slowly and saying continuously, sacrifices must be made
She will run

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizywiz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
kellyzaf:

Op u hv not tell us the sweet things u told and do to her that makes her abandon her apartment for urs. Maybe u don give her better knacking wey she never receive all her life and now u want make she go, go where? Continue with ur Alomo bitters and sweet kpakapkapa the sound wey u dey give her, U don marry be that na.!!! grin grin
no mind the Op and the babe dey 28 years.. a very ripe marriageable age grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by smasher1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
You are just angry you didn't see big boobs.

lol
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by janvier27(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .

Sharp thinking! Hilarious. I love this suggestion but I think it's not the best. What matters most in life is peace of mind. When you blow a lie, you have to keep sustaining it with plenty of lies and that can be stressful and cost you some peace of mind. Besides, most people defer to and appreciate forthright people as this character shows strength and maturity.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizywiz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
b5ive:
So u are trying to chase her away from her potential husbands house, she goes nowhere. Her prayers are finally answered grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin������
grin :Dand she is 28.. a very ripe age for ring collection grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by smasher1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Acidosis:
Big bo.obs indeed. Your eyes don clear after two rounds of se.x abi? Men only feel that way when they sleep with women they don't like/love. Boo.b size is not the issue. Sex don humble you and all the lies you told her.

I hope your plans to evict her fail again and again. grin Two weeks in your house will make a difference.

lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Monday60655(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
How did you get her into your apartment? Enjoy what made you bring her into your room to the fullest. Now you are satisfied, but she is not yet satisfied. Don't disturb our peace in this country we are packaging now oh!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Thesaint141(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by GodAlone1994: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Typicool8:

I hail ooo
he deserves the hailing ���

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by ufuosman(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
prof.. U don tay for dis business grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hummm... You have said it all.
Acidosis:
Big bo.obs indeed. Your eyes don clear after two rounds of se.x abi? Men only feel that way when they sleep with women they don't like/love. Boo.b size is not the issue. Sex don humble you and all the lies you told her.

I hope your plans to evict her fail again and again. grin Two weeks in your house will make a difference.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by ufuosman(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Angrygoat:
Off gen,change over from nepa to gen permanent. Hide power bank for 2days.she go move
some girls go find saloon go dey charge oh grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by yemi1504: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
Firstly she scammed me, thought she had huge boobs, but turns out she only wears big bra's those things are tiny just nipples.

She has her own apartment, but for the past 4days she has been living with me practically...

I hate sharing my personal space, I've tried using technicalities and innuendos to drive her out, but none seems to work

Tell her you are travelling and you can't leave anybody in your house while away as you don't how long you will be away. Should work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by yemi1504: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

This one bam! Even better!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by ufuosman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tell her u need your privacy for na, u will call for her soon
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by yemi1504: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Since you already told her you’re traveling tomorrow and she’s watching tv sitting on the couch like the It’s her father’s house , bro go and disconnect the light , don’t fix it till tomorrow morning ! Wake up early enough , pack your bag tonight , if she no blind she go see sey you mean am, then tomorrow tell her to get dressed if she’s still there by tomorrow, she should take her things , walk her out , wish her goodbye like one of our brethren said , tell her you will miss her o and you will call her when you get to Wherever you are going to . If she asks when you will be back , tell her it will take a few weeks , if she says she’s going to remain in the house and wait till you come back , tell her your friend and his woman will be coming the house by weekend so it’s not possible!!

Another one wey bam!
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by yemi1504: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
shantti:
She will run

This one will surely work!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Brown706: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omo tell that girl to carry her bag
You have other things to attend to
She can't be living with you beside you guys are not yet married.
Tell her how scared to get someone pregnant not to talk of telling her to go for abortion.
Before tomorrow Belle go enter God go punish you with better bad luck and police physically here will drill you especially when you start saying no be my Belle o
She go remind you how long you have been touching cos you must just touch no matter Bros.
Try tell her how God fearing you are ooo
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by andray12(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
You are an id*ot. Are you a kid is she the one paying your bills?....simple tell her to leave that you are traveling the both of you will live the house together even board the same bus or taxi from there you discharge her !!!
Thinkam:

Told her I was traveling tomorrow, expected her to leave today, but she's still on my couch watching TV..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by ItsmeF: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Breast zero, azz nothing to write home about..
Each moment I see her chest I get angry, wearing big bra for nothing, I should get her prosecuted.

I'm not a fan of marriage sef, but this attributes makes it worse

Just tell her that one of your baby mama is coming with your 2 sons for vacation so she have to go. She go get the message
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
At op, pls don't listen to this advice.. it might appear too scary. You ppl only reason one way, saddens. You don't even think if this action can cuz another kasala..
shantti:
She will run

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by cutieBR(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bros you suppose dey do comedy ooooo. This actually cracked me up, can't stop laughing grin grin
shantti:
She will run

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.