Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! (44461 Views)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by mignone(f): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Kokoebapluse:
From 10years above they are not children. Anybody above 10year can think and take decision.
Really? Wow!
So ur 10yr old in pry 5 or so can take life decisions
I give up!

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by eikeem(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2022
That's not a friend. That's a child molester who may attempt to prey in your daughter in the not-too-distant future.

Stay away from him. If you have any evidence of his acts, please report to the appropriate authority. Save another young girl from falling into a bottomless pit of despair.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

You know what to do.

That said, 15 year Olds are not children, but adolescents.

Not quite adults, but not children.

A 15 year old girl can take good care of her younger siblings almost as good as her Mother would, cook, clean, even trade and make money.

Go to villages and see girls doing the above.

So, not children.

Still, they are not adults, and sleeping with them can and will completely unhinge them emotionally, socially, academically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by MuslimIgbo: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?
His daughters will be used too by God's grace.

A niggâ will FUCƘ his daughter on his grave.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CasNova: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2022
It is better to be bold in saying the truth.

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Opolopoopolonio: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2022
litigator:

Elucidate further sir. How do you mean?

Kindly educate my ignorance in relation to section 221 of the same law.

218. Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a girl under the age of thirteen years is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for life, with or without caning.
Any person who attempts to have unlawful carnal knowledge of a girl under the age of thirteen years -is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years, with or without caning.
A prosecution for either of the offences defined in this section shall be begun within two months after the offence is committed.
A person cannot he convicted of either of the offences defined in this section upon the uncorroborated testimony of one witness.

221. Any person who-
(1) has or attempts to have unlawful carnal knowledge of a girl being of or above thirteen years and under sixteen years of age; or
(2) knowing a woman or girl to be an idiot or slowpoke, has or attempts to have unlawful carnal knowledge of her;
is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable to imprisonment for two years, with or without caning.

*It is a defence to a charge of either of the offences firstly defined in this section to prove that the accused person believed, on reasonable grounds, that the girl was of or above the age of sixteen years.

A prosecution for any of the offences defined in this section shall be begun within two months after the offence is committed.
A person cannot be convicted of any of the offences defined in this section upon the uncorroborated testimony of one witness.

The provision in the 2nd bolded of section 221 says it all. That provision does not exist in section 218.

Age of consent is 13!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by mignone(f): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

up north, you will see a 25 year old divorced lady looking all young and firm. Nothern men by default are more drawn to younger girls, its more of a societal norm than an actual delibrateness to harm such girls.
And do you know the number of them suffering&living with VVF (vesicovaginal fistula)?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
mignone:

Oh! I see ... so according to u, these our 8, 9, 10, 11 &so on yr old baby girls already seeing their periods av become women.
at least 15 , so the hip bone can carry a child
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by ceo12: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

. Bro please can you share your address, cos is obvious you are aiding child abuser

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

up north, you will see a 25 year old divorced lady looking all young and firm. Nothern men by default are more drawn to younger girls, its more of a societal norm than an actual delibrateness to harm such girls.
true but its a thing of pride to have more wives , just like having 4 cars in the south , they marry wives , those ones na pedos by default
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by petergasty(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
naah to allow am enter kirikiri small
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by highchief1: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

I no get any business with woman when don pass 20yrs.Nthg sweet reach new motor.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by KnownUnknown: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2022
He is a man after God’s heart. Like the holy scriptures say:

Only the young girls who are virgins; you may keep them for yourselves. So he is right to chase 15 year old PYTs.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by dododawa1: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Problem everywhere
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by alizma: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

The first step to explain is to stop referring to that person as your friend else he will soon drag you into problem. God forbid that the day the unexpected will happen, you are caught in his company that day. Also remember that our men in uniform are quick to use this line... The criminal and other members of his gang now at large.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by DannyFX2638: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
hmmm .. make I see All these men close to my little sis.. just like prison break, I go throw chicken leg for am..
2 Men Go in. one must come out.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Omoluabi16(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tell your useless friend about baba ijesha and R kelly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by SenecaTheYonger: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
The feeling of fuckin underage girls is different ......I love it to

9 people liked this post

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Antyxx:
An average Nigerian is a peadophile, just read this comments

Average Nigerian man.

Please don't lump women together with the sick bastards on this thread claiming 10yr olds and 13yr olds are adults that can have sex.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

9 people liked this post

9 men

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by tibatobi: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Megabig:
Sadly your friend is a predator and a child molester, it’s good that you have always tried to help him but he refused, be closer and ensure you know when he is inviting an underaged, then call the police and let them arrest him. You will be saving innocent little girls… Thanks and God bless

Note: I don’t know where you guys live but you have to know the age of consent if it’s abroad,I know Naija barely pay attention to those
which 1 be call the police... Na 30 year old woman...wey every where don slack person go dey fk

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by SenecaTheYonger: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

9 men

Scary as fvck
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
at least 15 , so the hip bone can carry a child

Even 15 is too young to carry a child.

What kind of sick reasoning do Nigerian men have? So they actually crave sex with 15yr old children? And these filthy degenerates are among those claiming superior gender.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Antyxx: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Average Nigerian man.

Please don't lump women together with the sick bastards on this thread claiming 10yr olds and 13yr olds are adults that can have sex.
Lol, my bad. An average Nigerian man. They cant even understand why young girls brain os still not fully developed. Because Africans will never do research, its such a pity

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
mignone:

Really? Wow!
So ur 10yr old in pry 5 or so can take life decisions
I give up!

These fools will say anything and twist logic to justify their perversions. That person that posted the comment you quoted is clearly a child molester that is attracted to 10yr old girls.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
winkoga that cry one is your private business
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by emmyluizzz: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
mind you business!!!!
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Antyxx: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

You know what to do.

That said, 15 year Olds are not children, but adolescents.

Not quite adults, but not children.

A 15 year old girl can take good care of her younger siblings almost as good as her Mother would, cook, clean, even trade and make money.

Go to villages and see girls doing the above.

So, not children.

Still, they are not adults, and sleeping with them can and will completely unhinge them emotionally, socially, academically and spiritually.

That is becausee your African society is stinking and full of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by hisroyalrealnes(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
No Worry Police Go Explain To Am...
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kingcalls: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're not serious!! I don't blame you. You men are the same. All of you are cut from same pedophile material reason all of you think alike.

Keep molesting and raping toddlers, your cup will be filled soon. Before the end of this month you will be arrested and you'll spend the rest of your life in jail.

Pedophile Men everywhere!!

U ran away and dint comment when the story of a femake teacher raping a 13yr old male student... women are the biggest pedophiles on earth... raping young boys .... almost every single man first experienced sex b4 10yrs ...u evil rapists

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by deeva2: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why would the young girls gave that paedo guy a green light at their tender age..Infact, the guy and the girls shud be taken to market square for beta beating.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by newoffer: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
By recording him and pasting the video online so law enforcement agency can get hold of him. He has raping gene in him. Help him gee to his destination in kirikiri in due time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.