Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! (44512 Views)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
mignone:

Really? Wow!
So ur 10yr old in pry 5 or so can take life decisions
I give up!

Let me also use the same example. Why teacher give exam to prm 5 student and why prm 5 student pass exam?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Brown706: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tell am say if na him unborn daughter de 15 de Bleep him go like am?
If him say nothing de sup use force tell am.
Na juju be dat o
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by TMTR: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

Your father is the only non pedo male in Nigeria abi? You know that’s not true. ALL Nigerian males are pedos and your father isn’t excluded.

No mind that idiot,na cow dung she get for brain, very foolish human being
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Opolopoopolonio: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

@The bolded ,you are playing with jail-term....i am sure that is the same thing the lawyers of baba ijesha told him too ,and that gave him confidence initially that he will win the case...lol.....

The question that begs for an answer is; what is the age of Consent in Nigeria?

Several Laws have said several things. Most are not even direct, but we can interpret using the mischief rule. The mischief rule entails us using “the intention of the draftsmen”

According to Section 31 Child’s Rights Act the age of consent is 18 years.
According to Section 7 Sexual Offences bill, the age of Consent is 18 years.
According to Section 18 Matrimonial Causes Act, the age of consent is 21 years.
According to Section 221 Criminal code Act, the age of consent is 16 years.
According to Section 23 of the Cyber Crime (Prohibition,Prevention ETC) Act, the age of consent is 18 years.
Since there is no uniformed age per se, how did I arrive at 18 years?

The Child Rights Act is the most popular among the above mentioned legislations; this is because 24 out of the 36 states including the F.C.T making it 37 in Nigeria have domesticated it. Making it applicable in those states. And the Child Rights Act puts the age of Consent at 18 years.
Furthermore a community reading of the above mentioned Laws puts it at 18 years with the exception of the Criminal Code Act which puts it at 16 years.
Therefore it will suffice to state that the age of consent in Nigeria is 18 years. It is therefore a case of the majority willing the election.

It is imperative to note that Sex with anyone under this age is an offense. Let us consider one of the provisions of the legislations above. SEXUAL OFFENCES BILL, SECTION 7 –

Section 7 of the Sexual Offences Bill prohibits sexual intercourse with anyone between the ages of 0 to 18. It punishes offenders with life imprisonment upon conviction. That Section 7 states that;

A person who commits an act which causes penetration with a child is guilty of an offence called defilement.
A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child aged eleven years or less shall upon conviction be sentenced to imprisonment for life.
A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of twelve and fifteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.
A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.
It is important to state that Defilement and any other sexual offence should be reported on time. According to Section 218 of the Criminal Code Act, it enunciates that prosecution should start within two months after the sexual activity occurs. For various states and various Laws there might be no time bar, however the more hours and days roll by, the more difficult it is to prove a sexual offence. No matter how dark the experience might have been, it is of keen importance to make hey while the sun shines.

Rubbish!

Baba Ijesha defiled the girl from when she was 8!!

And from the video she clearly gave no consent!!! Go and read the charges on which Baba Ijesha was convicted.

The child rights acts is 2003. The Criminal Code Act is 2004. One supersedes the other.

I will post a supreme court judgment below. I hope anti spam bot does not ban me.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Opolopoopolonio: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
litigator:

I won’t argue with ya

Of course, you have been defeated. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Antyxx: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

I agree.

Still, in your rich, advanced society,15 year olds are already getting some, giving head, smoking bong and snorting lines with other kids of the same age.

Any attempt to discipline them and they call the cops on your sorry asses.

Small wonder you can't wait to chuck them out at 18, and they equally rush to dump you in a nursing home so they can inherit your shit while you still breathin'.

That's if the crazy shooters don't pick them off in school first.
Lol,i do not live in the US
Anyways, those children hv boyfriends their age and many of them dont have sex until 18 because they jst hv fun together,disney,movies,coffee,shows,tourism etc. Thats what they hv boyfriends for,not for sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Gee64: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
He should be told the implications of his choice of girlfriends.

I need matured dating in Benin City please.

See my thread on Nairaland..

https://www.nairaland.com/7265650/need-educated-babe-25-31
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Antyxx: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Yeah exactly they are just adult in children's body especially the girls. I like interacting with them and they are not as innocent as they look. They know what an average 19/20 year old knows
Peodophile

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Trustedapparel(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Adeling:

Mumu man!
That means if you're in my position you for don sleep with those 16 and 17 yrs old girls. Prisonn dey hungry you
my first girl friend was 12 year's while me I am 14years when started fuckin ourselves...and mind u I didn't meet her a virgin
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Lama70(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Keep away from him and send him the link to Baba Ijesha story.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by kennyz247(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
now, what is the difference between this case and those malams/politicians that married girls of less than 15yrs old and claim it is religiously acceptable

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Trustedapparel(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie to us it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the nearest police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a potential child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

Oga pedo. Good morning o!

Jesus Christ!! What are these Monsters called men turning into How can you be sexually attracted to a kid May God judge every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter.

Shameless men!!
my first girl friend was 12yrs while me I am 14yrs when we started fuckin ourselves .....and mind u by that time she is not a Virgin....am not the one that disvirgin her at that age
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by MisterKennedy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

Lol... Bro just leave him. I thought he was ain his late twenties or early 30's till you mentioned he's almost 50.

There's no hope for someone who's lived that long and still wants to flirts with minors. E don enter him body. Talking to him will be a waste of time. Just leave him maybe life might knock some senses into him because such people don't change.... At almost 50... Bro just pray for him... If prayer no work for am just free am.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Trustedapparel(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
TMTR:

You must be really sick, you and the other paedophiles that liked your comment, other men will also like the feeling of fuckin your underage kids

Mumu man undecided
my first girlfriend was 12yrs while I am 14yrs when we started fuckin ourselves...and by that time she is not a virgin....and am not the one that disvirgin her
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Trustedapparel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
ursullalinda:
First of all stop associating yourself with such a person......secondly you don't need to advice him when he jams very crazy parents and the arm of law handles him......his brain will reset.......paedophiles everywhere.....smh
my first girlfriend was 12yrs while I am 14yrs when we started fuckin ourselves....and by that time she is not a Virgini.,and am not the one that disvirgin her
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Shaggyswang(f): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're not serious!! I don't blame you. You men are the same. All of you are cut from same pedophile material reason all of you think alike.

Keep molesting and raping toddlers, your cup will be filled soon. Before the end of this month you will be arrested and you'll spend the rest of your life in jail.

Pedophile Men everywhere!!
Olosho keep quite and go and look for more clients to pay for the stinking public cesspool between your legs. Stop venting your frustrations looking like a mad dog

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by awakmfon03(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Where is the location.
If you keep hiding him you are indirectly colliding with him to commit the crime.
Report him as anonymous to NAPTIP and direct them to him when he is with the girl. Or give me his location and details and leave the rest to m
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by czarr(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
What is more scary than the original post is actually the comment section. Someone said nothing concern him with girl wey don pass 20 years old. Omo, why I no Dey see people like this in real life?
How is that a problem?...he didn't say he is going for girls below 18.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Lovelive: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
How can you say that all men are the same. I am really offended and I demand an apology.

See women, I was molested at 10 -11-12-13-14 by a woman like you.
One day I decided to leave that environment (my mummy town) to another environment (my daddy's town) in oder to make stop to it.

So, I kindly advise you to stop generalizing things.
I hope I have been understood.

Peace to your heart my beloved Sis.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures ; PO-ssible 2023-2031.

Jennyclay:
You're not serious!! I don't blame you. You men are the same. All of you are cut from same pedophile material reason all of you think alike.

Keep molesting and raping toddlers, your cup will be filled soon. Before the end of this month you will be arrested and you'll spend the rest of your life in jail.

Pedophile Men everywhere!!
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by TotalRunter: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
15 is too young though. But, no body loves women above 22. If you want to be happy, virgins are good choice; younger virgins are the best.
Dating old women (23 above) makes you old , sad and grumpy but dating young girls (17 to 22) makes you young and happy .

Because you are still a child yourself and is what you hear among your peers of children or childish men

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Antyxx:

Peodophile
Fool it's paedophile

I am not a pervert like you are. Many of them come to me to teach them and I do sometimes outside and sometimes indoors and such thoughts never cross my mind. I give them teenage books that talks on sexual purity and youthful exuberance and they respect and like me because I don't disgrace myself like most of you that can't control your third leg. All thanks to Jesus and Holy Spirit that lives in me.

Even these girls parents allow their daughters to come to me because they trust me enough not to behave like a rabid dog like most of you guys behave and let this women think we all are the same and hungry for vane sex
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by czarr(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
my first girl friend was 12 year's while me I am 14years when started fuckin ourselves...and mind u I didn't meet her a virgin
LMAO!!!! Jesu!
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by airoport: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Megabig:
Sadly your friend is a predator and a child molester, it’s good that you have always tried to help him but he refused, be closer and ensure you know when he is inviting an underaged, then call the police and let them arrest him. You will be saving innocent little girls… Thanks and God bless

Note: I don’t know where you guys live but you have to know the age of consent if it’s abroad,I know Naija barely pay attention to those
Age of consent is 18 years.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Justsylvia(f): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
He get big problem
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by PharmacyStore: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is bad, I'll advise that you distance yourself from
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Solofresh2: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie to us it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the nearest police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a potential child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

Oga pedo. Good morning o!

Jesus Christ!! What are these Monsters called men turning into How can you be sexually attracted to a kid May God judge every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter.

Shameless men!!
Shut Up!
Just Shut Up there!
Tagging all men the same
Go to the US and even here in Nigeria see women in there 50s molesting young boys of 10 years
What did you do about it ?
I am a victim of child molestation while younger until I reported that LovePeddler to my uncle who told my parents and took up the case.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Antyxx:

Lol,i do not live in the US
Anyways, those children hv boyfriends their age and many of them dont have sex until 18 because they jst hv fun together,disney,movies,coffee,shows,tourism etc. Thats what they hv boyfriends for,not for sex.

You living under a rock?

Go on the internet sometimes.

We aren't in the eighties anymore.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by ursullalinda(f): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
my first girlfriend was 12yrs while I am 14yrs when we started fuckin ourselves....and by that time she is not a Virgini.,and am not the one that disvirgin her

Clap for yourself......if it were to be your daughter will you boldly spew this trash.....the kind of things people get away with from this side of the world is sickening......a man of almost fifty dating a 15 yr old and you want me to clap for him......pls get help ASAP
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by tiswell(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Adeling:

Mumu man!
That means if you're in my position you for don sleep with those 16 and 17 yrs old girls. Prisonn dey hungry you
what is ya position, baba?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by charlsecy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend.
How?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
kennyz247:
now, what is the difference between this case and those malams/politicians that married girls of less than 15yrs old and claim it is religiously acceptable

My brother, let's keep deceiving ourselves.

A governor who became a senator well known for Shari'a implementation married a 12 year old, what happened?

In fact, if the OP's friend is of that tribe and religion, nothing will happen, because na normal tin for them.

And they say we are in the same Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.