Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,595 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! (44534 Views)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by tiswell(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
TMTR:

You must be really sick, you and the other paedophiles that liked your comment, other men will also like the feeling of fuckin your underage kids

Mumu man undecided
why are we downplaying women fvcking underage boys too
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by tiswell(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're not serious!! I don't blame you. You men are the same. All of you are cut from same pedophile material reason all of you think alike.

Keep molesting and raping toddlers, your cup will be filled soon. Before the end of this month you will be arrested and you'll spend the rest of your life in jail.

Pedophile Men everywhere!!
shattap! mgbeke!

Does it mean some women don't fvck underage boys too

Always bitter about men as if nor be man fvck ya mama before dem born you sad
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by richie240: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Me ehn, I nor be muslim o, but one of d tin wey I respect for their religion na early marriage.

The God wey make females begin menstruate/ovulate know d tin wey e dey do.
Na western civilization cause women to 'get ready' for marriage in their twenties after spending most of their time seeking western education.

By the time she finishes with her schooling at 25, diminishing returns go don begin set in.

There are records In both d bible and quran of young teenagers married off in there teens.

Which wan beta pass now: to settle down on time and born all d 'bornables' sharp-sharp or be distributing d 'box' free of charge to every tom, dick and harry in d guise of 'dating', only to be looking for a mega-simp to savoir d leftover after she's made d rounds.
cool
Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie to us it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the nearest police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a potential child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

Oga pedo. Good morning o!

Jesus Christ!! What are these Monsters called men turning into How can you be sexually attracted to a kid May God judge every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter.

Shameless men!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Thats the problem with over westernized culture , once a child starts seeing her flower she's now a woman , the problem now isn't being a child ,its taking undue advantage on them for sex and premarital pregnancy, this is what the society should frown at not their age , its the safest time for a woman to birth and recover her shape and body firmness , 15 to 22

May whatever you worship Bless you..
No mind those bastards saying trash.. a girl of 15 is ready for fuxk..
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What are you doing explaining anything to the dingbat when what you ought to do instead is report him to the police? undecided

What are you doing trying to teach a 50-something-year-old man with kids what his brain ought to have worked out at his age? We have Law enforcement services for situations such as these. Report him to the parents of the children or the authorities directly and find yourself better people to associate with. undecided

And why do you even address him still as a friend of yours? undecided

Phool.. go and report the Man nah..
Old OLOSHO..

If na my type you report eeh.. na to arrange Men wey go Keel you after I free from the matter..
Ozour.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie to us it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the nearest police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a potential child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

Jesus Christ!! What are these Monsters called men turning into How can you be sexually attracted to a kid May God judge every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter.

Shameless men!!

Shut up Baxtardd..
Any girl that has started menstruation and have started having Ass and breast should be fcvked..
Continue Wailing while Men continue fucvkin them.. nothing you can do..
Ozour..
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shameless pedophile and rapist everywhere!!

I pray you will be arrested and bundled inside jail to spend the rest of your miserable life before the end of this month. (Amen)

Pedophile!

I go Raype your mother and you before then..
OLOSHO feminist wannabe oshii Wailer .. grin grin
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Jennyclay(f): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

I go Rape your mother and you before then..
OLOSHO feminist wannabe oshii Wailer .. grin grin
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2, 3.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by afrika4real(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?
tell him about Baba Ijesha
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by mignone(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kokoebapluse:

Let me also use the same example. Why teacher give exam to prm 5 student and why prm 5 student pass exam?
Oh,d ones in KG1,2&co write exams too, so they're also grown.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2

Oh pls. Pls stop reporting me.. they mods would stop me from eating my next meal.. pls.. grin grin grin

Thunda Faya you and your mother for uns smelly ToTo..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Megabig: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
airoport:

Age of consent is 18 years.

Cool
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Megabig: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
tibatobi:
which 1 be call the police... Na 30 year old woman...wey every where don slack person go dey fk

Leave kids alone, that’s it
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by richie240: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
cayorday89:

Hmmm, are you sure it is westernized culture, because in that western culture, it is frowned against but I believe it is more of personality, even in Africa there are some married under 18,and most of our great grand mothers married as under 18,western culture made sure it reduced.
My bloda leave story.
Western ppl don colonize us both physically and mentally.....yet all na scam!

Do u know that d age of consent in america is 18yrs whilst it is 16yrs in united kingdom? So shd we say dt a 16 yrs old British girl is more developed than her american counterpart to justify d discrepancy?

Yet d same western ppl demonize Arabs/Muslims for marrying off their daughters at 13/14.

The God wey make females to start menstruation/ovulation at 12 knows what he's doing. If he wanted women to marry at 30, e for allow them start menstruation at 29.
cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
If he's still in Nigeria well no problem . but once he steps his foot into one of these western countries no one will tell him to stop.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by richie240: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hehehehe.... who be 'kids' biko? grin grin
The moment she begin ovulating, she don automatically 'port' to womanhood.

What we shd be fighting for is not really having sex with them but doing so in an unmarried state; at least it'll be clear to all and sundry that you aren't there to destroy her life via 'hit and run'.

If you are interested in marrying her then marry her first b4 having sex with
her.
cool

Megabig:

Leave kids alone, that’s it
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Antyxx: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Fool it's paedophile

I am not a pervert like you are. Many of them come to me to teach them and I do sometimes outside and sometimes indoors and such thoughts never cross my mind. I give them teenage books that talks on sexual purity and youthful exuberance and they respect and like me because I don't disgrace myself like most of you that can't control your third leg. All thanks to Jesus and Holy Spirit that lives in me.

Even these girls parents allow their daughters to come to me because they trust me enough not to behave like a rabid dog like most of you guys behave and let this women think we all are the same and hungry for vane sex
I pity those women that trust you. E go show for their eyes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
mignone:

Oh,d ones in KG1,2&co write exams too, so they're also grown.

That is why I said anybody above 10years is not a children
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by frenzzy2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
YeePeyHaa:
How do you leave the guy alone and mind your own business?
ahswear enemies of progress every where
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by doyin01: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Rubbish!

Baba Ijesha defiled the girl from when she was 8!!

And from the video she clearly gave no consent!!! Go and read the charges on which Baba Ijesha was convicted.

The child rights acts is 2003. The Criminal Code Act is 2004. One supersedes the other.

I will post a supreme court judgment below. I hope anti spam bot does not ban me.

Just like I said , keep misinforming them..tell them to have sex with a 16years old girl in nigeria and claim 16years is the age of consent in nigeria..and wait for the results....
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by naikeboy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
He's a peadolphile and a pervert him go soon chop him breakfast.... Evil guy....
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by camri: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Shameless men!!
you talk too much. Am gonna fùck you
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Izongdave:
Authorities in Nigeria? Are you even aware that parents get to facilitate such arrangements for financial gains?
So what? Does that make it any less against the law or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:
reporting to the police will achieve nothing in any state outside of lagos. even within lagos, you have to first engage the right govt agency.
You first engage an agency before you report to the cops, why? undecided
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Liposure: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
ursullalinda:
First of all stop associating yourself with such a person......secondly you don't need to advice him when he jams very crazy parents and the arm of law handles him......his brain will reset.......paedophiles everywhere.....smh
he's a sick man. kedukodi?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by lagosrd: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

Not only in developed countries. Tell him if he is caught in ekiti. Na afao road be that , if you know you know..... That is sexual exploitation. If you don't know before dating them, the moment you know stay farrrrrrr awaaaaaay clear. Because when he gets to court , ignorance won't be an excuse again.

Sleeping with a minor is tantamount to rape.... Police go first finish you before the court crucify you upside down.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

May whatever you worship Bless you..
No mind those bastards saying trash.. a girl of 15 is ready for fuxk..
yes I agree but just marry them straight no use and dump them or her family go fine you before the community
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by GloriousGbola: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You first engage an agency before you report to the cops, why? undecided

Unlikely police will do anything on their own. They are basically mercenaries who will sell out to the highest bidder.

Unless you come with money or some influence, they will Just dismiss you. But when the relevant lag agency comes knocking, they are forced to act.

Left to the police, who have no problem with rape, baba ijesha would be a free noisemaking man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.