Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News (63838 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hello, Hope I'm not one you're referring to as bastard? Is like you don't know me. Please respect yourself!

Be warned!!

Oh so you can run you mouth well but can't take the same.
Again, hope you're in the east as you type this.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by 145fauzia: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu is the almighty LIARTinubu is the almighty LIAR...
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Injustice001(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi didn't lie about anything, you are the one lying. Peter Obi states his fact base on Agricultural export not on Oil export
you are a big fool by saying Obi lied
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Heimdal(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am an OBI supporter but this actually calls for concern. I suggest his excellency takes a rest when he needs to and do better research before coming on air.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by maiquel: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

Forget about the Muslim-muslim ticket, who cares about that...
The real issues for determination is whether the particular candidate can deliver, and from fact findings, research and close marking, the party fielding Muslim-muslim ticket is found wanting.
Shikena.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Ogakaycce(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
The country consumes alot .

Even the locally produced goods are more expensive than the imported good because Nigeria lack competition

It lacks production.

When Peter Obi says the land in the north is the next oil, he knows what he is saying.

Tinubu should come out and hold Mic and tell Nigerians how he will solve economic problem in Nigeria.

I am Obidient and yuseful come 23 Feb.

Obi our incoming president
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Vulturereloaded: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
fkj950ax:

You don't understand the importance of integrity.
Tinubu has none
Pter Obi is actively destroying his.

Someone who ran from US and forfeited drug money to US government, has integrity? grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by femisplash: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

The man, Peter Obi,, is a delight for super development journalists, like Mr Rotimi Sankore, who are suckers for stats and numbers.

Real stand-up guy!
Dude, you're a clown. Stop bringing Mr. Rotimi into your bullshit, he doesn't work with false figures and fake statistics.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by obyno82: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkutaNla:
Smh. They've used lie-lie to swear for the guy. I mean, how hard is it to get real data about the subject matters he keeps lying about, like seriously? Yet he keeps going about lying as if he's addressing fools and idiots that'll swallow his lies like akpu without question. If the Bible is true about liars not making heaven, then I pity him. I also pity our treasury under his care because he who lies effortlessly will definitely steal as well (and lie about it).

He lies like Igbos used to back then. His administration (God forbid) will be swimming in lies based on fake and cooked up statistics and data, like he's already spewing. Tufiakwa.

Why do you guys demonstrate sheer stupidity online realtime? What is Nigeria's exports can we really break it down? 90% is crude oil, as our major FX earner, nothing more.

His point is clear and it is about the fact that we are not a producting country. Remove oil our exports is not up to 30billion dollars that Morocco has so he is right after all
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by donphilopus: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
hahahahahaaa post your picture...I will post mine as well .. show u pic of me and my family that your poverty family line want to feed...what my first son eats for breakfast will feed you a week.... U need a good government else u will die here.. vote in a bad government...people like my self will leave the country.....but I can tell u have no hope...but ur dirty Hungry mouth don't know....plus am assured u still a child...I can tell by u mentioning uncles and all..very obvious in the manner!!

Only nitwits like you wouldn't know that the likes of Peter Obi, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tinubu et al have grown up nephews and nieces. I don't have to dignify you any further. I only want you to know that you're an employee of the so-called big men while some of us have them as our family members.

If I wanna engage you in dick measurement, I would have said we should post some things but you're not worth it. You're so broke that you're seeking validation online. grin Common driver for government house fa cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by nedekid: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
mycar:

If that was exported, what were the things exported and how much was remitted to the federation account?
Are you minding him?
If we exported 47b for a population of 200m and over 900sq of land is that not a heavy failure?
Even the 47b is questionable, because our foreign reserves being said to be 35b is in today's papers said to be more like 15b! If we exported that much, should our reserves be dwindling?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by saintrow1: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
OmoManU:
I don’t even know the people still taking that one seriously. How do you want to market him in the north to start with, regional champion

More like local, tribal and terrorist champion.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by InvertedHammer: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
/
A country that cannot give the accurate amount of crude oil it produces. Yet you believe the numbers they pass around. I thought they said that inflation is only 18%. Any data you see in Nigeria is just for entertainment including the census figures.

/
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by femisplash: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Someone who ran from US and forfeited drug money to US government, has integrity? grin grin grin
Provide proof of his conviction. He ran from US yet worked with US Accounting firms and top Telecommunication firm until he was transferred to Mobile Oil Nigeria, yet his employment wasn't terminated for any criminal offense. Hundeyin really knows his audience are gullible hence feed them his farts.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
maasoap:

Then, he should stop quoting false statistics now, stop mentioning figures he's not sure of and stick to only what he knows and sure of
that statistic is an illustration of how bad our system is which he pinpointed out as an insutration while canversing.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Zeezenho: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

Are Anambra indigenes enjoying today? If yes, why are they always trooping out of the state?

Igbos leave everywhere in every city on earth.just because you are to shallow minded to explore outside your comfort zone means those that does are dumb .

abi na tinubu build others places igbos are. Oga why don't you claim Lagos is better than China Indian and other places that their citizens leave in Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You pity who?
The arrogance with which you obidirts talk sef is more than enough reason not to vote for the guy.
What magic does he want to perform that he was unable to in anambra?
Pity your father and mother first.
Mumu person.
The fool is probably in SW selling USB cord o, and he's making mouth.
Awon ode.
They'll justify any rubbish obi says but would bite others for less.
try get sense small for ur children sake na one vote u get come 2023 feb obi will win mark my word
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
try get sense small for ur children sake na one vote u get come 2023 feb obi will win mark my word

'Biafra or death'
That's your new song come 2023.
Start rehearsing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Vulturereloaded: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
femisplash:

Provide proof of his conviction. He ran from US yet worked with US Accounting firms and top Telecommunication firm until he was transferred to Mobile Oil Nigeria, yet his employment wasn't terminated for any criminal offense. Hundeyin really knows his audience are gullible hence feed them his farts.

Did he forfeit drug money to government or not?

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by omodesmond7744: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had youa Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad
you shall remain goat for the rest of ur life and may ur life be ruled the way Tinubu ruled Lagos State Amen
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by TOSMAK007(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Even tho it’s lying against the odds but at least he is still actively ready for interview and others but when will Baba Iragbeji surfaced for interviews…..
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

'Biafra or death'
That's your new song come 2023.
Start rehearsing.
grin get sense small Nairaland e warrior tongue
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by GHOSTTALK: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

Only nitwits like you wouldn't know that the likes of Peter Obi, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tinubu et al have grown up nephews and nieces. I don't have to dignify you any further. I only want you to know that you're an employee of the so-called big men while some of us have them as our family members.

If I wanna engage you in dick measurement, I would have said we should post some things but you're not worth it. You're so broke that you're seeking validation online. grin Common driver for government house fa cheesy
hahahahaha post your picture if u know poverty has not finished u.... Then I will post mine so to know weda am a driver or a conductor!!! Nairaland is waiting!!
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by IbomFinest: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Apt!
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Dapson73(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
At least he was there to lie
When will Tinubu respect the people and come on tv

Tinubu will appear on TV when he's elected. Anything you want to hear from him should be directed to Mr Festus Keyamo.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by GeneralPula: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Blaze14k:
Honestly this country is truely a curse to humanity. All of a sudden labour party is the only party in nigeria. Why is pdp and apc attacking labour party? Im definitely sure before the end of this year they most have found a way to paint Peter Obi black

First of all, go and read about political science. It’s all politics..

Peter Obi supporters are attacking other candidates too. They’ve been attacking tinubu since way back, even before buhari got elected..

The level of attacks you’ll get depends on the level of blunders you make. Peter obi is fond of mentioning figures that’s not correct. You don’t expect people to see that and neglect that..

Why will you go to a national TV and start speaking figures you’re are not sure of? Why can’t you simply say I’m not sure? Peter Obi is just scoring himself own goals by trying to prove things that’s not really necessary..

Tinubu speaks less, does more. That’s who he is.
Peter Obi speaks much, does less. That’s who he is.

To prove me wrong, check their performance as Governor..
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fyneguy: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.

You are either ignorant or a liar pretending to be pro- Tinubu.

Unless we are hypocrites, we should have no tolerance for a lying tongue as President, at this critical stage in our national life.

It is worrisome that someone, who seeks the mandate and expensive trust of over 200 Million Nigerians, would serially churn out lies to impress Nigerians, even after he had been called out on many of such! It indicates a pathological situation, which calls for serious consideration.

At this point, he should be confronted with this obvious criminal intention to deceive the public. We need to raise the bar in our politics. Politicians should respect us enough, to not resort to blatant deception, as a strategy to access power. Such people will only misgovern the country, and deploy lies and tyranny to entrench themselves in government.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by GeneralPula: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
TOSMAK007:
Even tho it’s lying against the odds but at least he is still actively ready for interview and others but when will Baba Iragbeji surfaced for interviews…..

There’s nothing like at least in logic. Peter Obi fumbled and that’s it... So you think if white people are watching him, they wouldn’t know he’s a piece of trash?

Either tinubu appears or not, it doesn’t change that fact that Peter Obi is saying things not correct.

Just have it in mind that Tinubu is yet to appear and have it in mind that Peter Obi wey don appear is saying nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by femisplash: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Did he forfeit drug money to government or not?
If you have a client who deals in drugs come do business with you and it was detected he made payment into your business account, if the amount was later forfeited by the authorities, leaving the remaining legit amount in the account. Tinubu's legit money was left in his account. If he was found guilty, his account would have been all gone!
No one can hold you responsible for the criminality of your clients or adjudged you a drug dealer?.. How many clients do you know their source of income?
But of course, no one can change the mind of those whose hate is their stock in trade.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Ogakaycce(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu that lied about his own name, School living certificate, waec and age? You are so shameless, the white people you mention will lock him up in jail.
Vote Peter Obi.

GeneralPula:

There’s nothing like at least in logic. Peter Obi fumbled and that’s it... So you think if white people are watching him, they wouldn’t know he’s a piece of trash?

Either tinubu appears or not, it doesn’t change that fact that Peter Obi is saying things not correct.

Just have it in mind that Tinubu is yet to appear and have it in mind that Peter Obi wey don appear is saying nonsense..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.