Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News (63799 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by franchasofficia: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu is not afraid of Atiku or Kwankwaso, Atiku is not afraid of Tinubu or Kwankwaso, and Kwankwaso is not afraid of Tinubu or Atiku, but all of them are scared of Peter Obi and constantly attacking Peter Obi only, what does that tell you all Nigerians?

Wake up Nigerian youths, don't let them deceive you, Tinubu is old and senile and have nothing to offer. Northern Jihadists only plan for Tinubu to win and die so that their Boko Haram master Shettima can continue their Jihadist agenda in Nigeria.

Say no to Tinubu Presidency now for a secured Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Nairaland is obviously biased against Peter Obi..

Statistics on any subject matter depends on the source..

Even on the same subject matter, statistics from different sources usually vary, sometimes with very wide margins..

So using differences in statistics to conclude that someone lied is mischievous and baseless. No sensible person will buy that.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Amumaigwe: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
He's talking about real issues that tackle economy, governance and growth.

Tinubu and Atiku have no idea about Nigeria's economy because they just want to steal.

This is why I support Tinubu.

You still support Tinubu after accusing him of having intention to steal?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Obituary for online president 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by 2pak(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
It is motivational quotes, not lying, We need more o f this lying, .He the best among others. grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Emekaonline: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
At least he was there to lie
When will Tinubu respect the people and come on tv

So want liar as your president? Hahahaha. God forbid! You can have him as your biafra president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Emekaonline: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

You still support Tinubu after accusing him of having intention to steal?

The man has told you through his profile that he is a very wicked goat. So what do you expect from w very wicked goat?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by JoshTrillions(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
emeernest:
Quoting figures offhand in error is not same as lying. Though he should exercise some restraint next time. But his main points are still very much valid.
Even at that, none of the other aspirants comes close to him in terms of intelligently dishing out statistics offhand.
If only I could like this response more than once.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by crackhouse(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
I can see peter obi is like a shinning light evil people are trying to quench.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Emekaonline: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=olamike02 post=115405870][/quote]

Is that how your father lies to your entire family if Obi's lies do not matter to you?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Dwana96(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
One question like dis, baba go fall yakata for ground.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by ShaqFu: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
crackhouse:
I can see peter obi is like a shinning light evil people are trying to quench.....
especially when he lies profusely abi. grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by moneyissweet(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Scientheosopher(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/05/peter-obi-caught-lying-again-on-tv/?amp=1

Peter Obi should stop quoting stats, because he seems to be largely bad at it.
#I understand that he is playing the offensive, and that calls for any lawful/supportive measures but misquotes however important will not help.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by OmoManU: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
TAP23:

So u mean it's easier to market a near dead old drug baron in the north than to market a healthy, sound and well proven economist? You people have no respect for northerners!

You see calling people names and trying to spoil people reputations is what will keep making you people big time losers at all times. The earlier you learn how to respect others the better it will be for you.

What’s proven about your so-called economist, what was his antecedents except for social media rabble rousing phantom achievements. Competency for competency: he’s better than obi the track records are there to be seen. Yes by age obi Is younger than him but isn’t age just a number again? Even Reno Omokri a well known fierce critic attested to it just days ago that he's the best since 1999 and even mentioned that an 85-year-old ruled Malaysia and delivered. You people are just too shallow in intellect and so filled with hatred sadly enough
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Kc3000: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Whatever numbers they want to attach to it is inconsequential. The fact remains, which they've also affirmed with their own figures, Nigeria is producing nowhere close to its potential for a nation of its size and resources.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by OderaOdesigo: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.

Like father, like son. Like Obi, like supporter! Like devil, like demon!!!

You are a chronic liar just like your hero, Obi and just like your grandfather the devil who the Bible calls the father of all lies.

It’s such a shame that you lot even try to always defend Peter Obi in the first place. The amount of lies he tells every week should be an embarrassment to him, to you all and to the churches who see nothing right in others and everything right in him.

Wake Peter Obi up from sleep and he’ll tell you a lie straightaway. It’s such a shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

It's either you're just a naive person or mischievous one.
I'm not even supporting any political party for now, but even I won't say this trash you just spewed.
It's like scoring an own goal.
Obidirts have been the ones throwing the biggest trash on tinubu, they even went as far as involving late MKO in their madness.

And when you're supposed to defend your so called party, you're cheering your opponents more, mumu man.

You should have just kept quiet.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by UgosinaChi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Propaganda media. The statement says 2021 and pm new post statistics from 2019. Where are the statistics of 2021. We can't be fooled.
Vulturereloaded:

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by oyatz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
mycar:

If that was exported, what were the things exported and how much was remitted to the federation account?

It's not all export that goes into the Federation Account.

For instance,if you are export 500kg of Bitter Kola valued at #7.5 Million with 5% Export Duty, you will just pay #37,500 to the Nigeria Custom Service (who will now remit about #33,000 to the Federation Account) while the rest of the money belong to you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Yomit71(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Just imagine this yeye people he said 30$millions while it is 40$ million what lie is it undecided are we an exporting country or an import country always trying to nail peter obi yet you got nothing i mean nothing on him. Remember to vote for your children sake and for your families sake if u miss voting peter obi come 2023 i pity you.

You pity who?
The arrogance with which you obidirts talk sef is more than enough reason not to vote for the guy.
What magic does he want to perform that he was unable to in anambra?
Pity your father and mother first.
Mumu person.
The fool is probably in SW selling USB cord o, and he's making mouth.
Awon ode.
They'll justify any rubbish obi says but would bite others for less.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by duro4chang(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Do not feel ashame. Obi's supporters are doing the same. It is normal. Even the America of this world does the same.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shut up!! Are you not tired of suffering and smiling?

If you're not typing this from the soil of anambra or anywhere in the SE, then you're a bastad.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by kenchop: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
IDIOT TINUBU MONKEYS THAT'S NIT WHAT YOU CALL A LIE THATS WRONG STATISTICS. NO A LIE. JOBLESS FOLKS
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
fred04:

Cos the sea ports in warri and port Harcourt are no longer working

Onne port is working, there's even a 10% discount offer available on imports.
So pack your load and go back today.
And take your relatives along.
We need some space to breath.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
He dare not.
You want him to collapse while talking trash?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Toluwanise247(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good day everyone, my name are Oladap kehinde Tolu, (TOK’S) I buy gifts card at good rate and my payment is very fast. You can check my profile for my number phone. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Jennyclay(f): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If you're not typing this from the soil of anambra or anywhere in the SE, then you're a bastad.
Hello, Hope I'm not one you're referring to as bastard? Is like you don't know me. Please respect yourself!

Be warned!!
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Statistics

No one quotes perfect figure

You know he is an economist and the man for the job but you just look for flimsy things against him. At least he didn't steall billions or statistics he is quoting

Hater

This is an insult to we economists.
You must have at least a BSc in economics to become one.
Obi had a Pass in philosophy after studying for 7 years in a quack school.
Then he went ahead to attend all these 2 days aconomic summit and lectures where they give you certificate of attendance.
That doesn't qualify you as an economist.
That's why he's busy dishing out fake stats, if you're not smart, the course isn't for you.
Obi is too dull to be a LG chairman in Lagos, let alone a whole president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Mohammed Musa Printed 2019 PVCs, He Is APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.