Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News (63839 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by weezychuks: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2022
He didn't lie Oga.. he just got the wrong figure. Nh em dey incharge of Export and Import??

OkutaNla:
Smh. They've used lie-lie to swear for the guy. I mean, how hard is it to get real data about the subject matters he keeps lying about, like seriously? Yet he keeps going about lying as if he's addressing fools and idiots that'll swallow his lies like akpu without question. If the Bible is true about liars not making heaven, then I pity him. I also pity our treasury under his care because he who lies effortlessly will definitely steal as well (and lie about it).

He lies like Igbos used to back then. His administration (God forbid) will be swimming in lies based on fake and cooked up statistics and data, like he's already spewing. Tufiakwa.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by maasoap(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Just imagine this yeye people he said 30$millions while it is 40$ million what lie is it undecided are we an exporting country or an import country always trying to nail peter obi yet you got nothing i mean nothing on him. Remember to vote for your children sake and for your families sake if u miss voting peter obi come 2023 i pity you .

Obi Pandora is a thief, he looted Anambra State resources to bankruptcy. Using states money to revive and establish private businesses and companies. He is equally vindictive as well, sacking civil servants who were from neighbouring states as well as female residents of Anambra States who were unfortunate to use the state of origin certificates obtained from their husbands' states.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by odomanis: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/05/peter-obi-caught-lying-again-on-tv/?amp=1

Oga the table you presented stopped at 2019 na, show us 2021 figures. Peter Obi was referencing 2021 figures and you are here fooling yourself with 2019 and years before. You seem to be the only person that is not aware that NNPC has not been remitting to Federation account since January.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by crowther15(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Stop trying desperately to support politician, they wont support u. Nigerians never learn. Smh
Answer my question. You're the one that is desperate here, if they don't support me that is not your business. Tell us how they conclude that He lied. He gave us 2021 data, show us the data for the same year.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

Criminals just want to smear Peter Obi with dirt. They don't know that we don't care about their antics. Peter Obi is a movement that cannot be stopped.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by DeOTR: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
is he working with government board of statistics? he almost hit the point are we doing better as a country with that figure he said 30 while it is 40 meaning his almost at the point is he computer? undecided can tinubu or Atiku give that figure off head common the keep digging, digging he said this he said that with facts go and check don't sell ur concensenes because of tribe remember is 8yrs vote peter obi
He doesn't have to work with the FBS to get authentic data about the economy he plans to improve.
If it's 40 and you're calling it 30, you're already cutting off a whooping 25%.
I'm an Economist by discipline and "almost" doesn't cut it for me. If you're not sure of the exact value, it's better to to say below so and so amount rather than giving an incorrect absolute figure.
He who comes with equity must come with clean hands.
People like him will not have any problems calling unemployment rate 10% while it's actually 20%, if they eventually become the President.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by blackpanda: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2022
crowther15:

Answer my question. You're the one that is desperate here, if they don't support me that is not your business. Tell us how they conclude that He lied. He gave us 2021 data, show us the data for the same year.

smh
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by kizyalex10(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
Lai Muhammad is a learner, Peter Obi is incorrigible and cogenital blatant liar
seriously after 7 years of hardship and everything Nigeria have passed through under this buhari regime which Tinubu deceived gullible Nigerians yet some re still too blind or allowing sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning,have watched tinubu recent pictures and videos,now apart From everything about him questionable,what about his health,so bad that you even fear if he will be alive before the election self,yet some people without conscience still campaign for him ,poverty is d thing of the mind,that’s why most people despite all they have stolen from this country,they still don’t want to give progress a chance,all these evil will consume you
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by lolu2019: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
emeernest:
Quoting figures offhand in error is not same as lying. Though he should exercise some restraint next time. But his main points are still very much valid.
Even at that, none of the other aspirants comes close to him in terms of intelligently dishing out statistics offhand.
what do u mean.he is dishing out rubbish.it is the same thing as not reading before u go on air.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Supreme01: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
“If you are to follow the political statistics “ Those that want to vote a liar should do so , those that want to votes thieves should do so , those that want to vote the alleged drug baron should do so , the choice is yours !! Vote whoever you want and people should stock the unnecessary and needless attacks on candidates, that’s not a campaign strategy!
case close
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Mccullum: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
This Pe-thief Obi-liar is a pathological liar. grin

too much desperation to be president,

others too get their shortcomings but Obi is a serial liar

who can't be a good leader, grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by crowther15(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
maasoap:

Obi Pandora is a thief, he looted Anambra State resources to bankruptcy. Using states money to revive and establish private businesses and companies. He is equally vindictive as well, sacking civil servants who were from neighbouring states as well as female residents of Anambra States who were unfortunate to use the state of origin certificates obtained from their husbands' states.
In case if you don't know, Obi left behind huge amount of money for his successor. This a third party confirming the information. Seems you guys have nothing to accuse him of again. The last time you people said He didn't win an award that was reportedly amplified by many credible media outlet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_fUkasKic
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by thesolutions(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2022
All I saw was
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by on4a: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

The difference is not much depending on the dollar exchange rate you choose. Most of these people exporting, do not even have access to the official exchange rate used in this article. Emefiele and his political cronies have diminished the naira and made it difficult for dollar to get to the right places. Emefiele is the worst leader of any parastatal in Nigeria since 1999. I stand by this. So if you consider the naira worth of the exports and use the black market rates, it is still around $30b and the Moroccan population is still very small compared to Nigeria. Fact-checkers should focus on more valuable things.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by frankson1(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.

If only campaign lies of the APC were noticed and dodged, maybe things would have been much better.

It's very important to note every campaign lies from all candidates.

Besides, even though I didn't read the write-up word for word, I didn't see any party name mentioned.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by frog12: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2022
this is the work we want the media to do

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Tflex01: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Gourdoinc:
continue to lie to us sir. You are my candidate. God bless the incoming president of Nigeria.

Continue your campaign of calumny against Tinubu. He remains our candidate as well. cool

God bless BAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by crowther15(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2022
DeOTR:

He doesn't have to work the FBS to get authentic data about the economy he plans to improve.
If it's 40 and you're calling it 30, you're already cutting off a whooping 25%.
I'm an Economist by discipline and "almost" doesn't cut it for me. If you're not sure of the exact value, it's better to to say below so and so amount rather than giving an incorrect absolute figure.
He who comes with equity must come with clean hands.
People like him will not have any problems calling unemployment rate 10% while it's actually 20%, if they eventually become the President.
I'm also an economist, show us 2021 data that He quoted that that made them to conclude that He lied. Obi used last year data which they could not provide, and you people are saying He lied. The figure provided stopped at 2019, where 2020 and 2021. This simply shows that Peter have first hand information many of us don't have access to. Empirical evidence is what we are talking about here. You don't make conclusion without it.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Tflex01: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
livinbygrace:
I pity most youths supporting this man,he would be worst than Buhari.

Definitely. grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by 07kjb: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Stop trying to pull down the favoured one

Vote Peter obi LP
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Ayk8: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Make una wait First.
Let Tinubu come and tell his own lies.
Then we can start comparing the two lies side-by-side..

Meanwhile...
See Below..

Correct, Pls you need to read the great things said in 2012 about PETER OBI's works in Anambra below.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/9#115348353

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Ayk8: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2022
07kjb:
Stop trying to pull down the favoured one

Vote Peter obi LP

Correct, Pls you need to read the great things said in 2012 about PETER OBI's works in Anambra below.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by adioolayi(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Why is it so difficult to make plain statements without quoting figures he wasn't sure of

In statistics and presentations of data anywhere and for any purpose such as academic seminars or workshops or even if one is invited as a resource person....Na huge crime to quote figures and statistics you are not sure of.

It's becoming to many for Peter Obi....and now he is being labelled a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Gourdoinc(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Tflex01:

Continue your campaign of calumny against Tinubu. He remains our candidate as well. cool

God bless BAT!!!
God bless his excellency, the president in waiting, 2023. Peter obi and Ahmed datti
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Chrismania100: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
You are Tinubu paid orchard.A curse generation who never saw any wrong in their Tinubu criminallll that promised Nigeria #1 to $1.

jumper524:
Educated illetrate would see nothing wrong in a presidential aspirant dishing out lies on a daily all in a bid to sound intelligent. Well mumu go Gree cos I see no way a sane person who has knowledge on economics would agree to vote in this man who obviously knows nothing about managing economy and at same time has poor administrative skills in managing human resources.
Only focused on quoting big figures that don't exist just to appeal his guilible mumu supporters with fantasies.
Mumu Obi supporters.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2022
jumper524:
Educated illetrate would see nothing wrong in a presidential aspirant dishing out lies on a daily all in a bid to sound intelligent. Well mumu go Gree cos I see no way a sane person who has knowledge on economics would agree to vote in this man who obviously knows nothing about managing economy and at same time has poor administrative skills in managing human resources.
Only focused on quoting big figures that don't exist just to appeal his guilible mumu supporters with fantasies.
Mumu Obi supporters.
where did he lie?I have read the news more 2 times and i dont read a true version from pm news
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Ofiadiegwu: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2022
OkutaNla:
Smh. They've used lie-lie to swear for the guy. I mean, how hard is it to get real data about the subject matters he keeps lying about, like seriously? Yet he keeps going about lying as if he's addressing fools and idiots that'll swallow his lies like akpu without question. If the Bible is true about liars not making heaven, then I pity him. I also pity our treasury under his care because he who lies effortlessly will definitely steal as well (and lie about it).

He lies like Igbos used to back then. His administration (God forbid) will be swimming in lies based on fake and cooked up statistics and data, like he's already spewing. Tufiakwa.

When will your own candidate go to tv and tell truth to Nigerians?
He has been hiding from the media and as such unavailable for important national discuss going on in the country.

Better the president who is seeable and reachable by the media and the masses than one who hides from the people and the media.

Just thank God for bringing Peter Obi on board
Consider the alternative.

If all you have are people like your candidate, you may safely commit suicide because of the hopelessness of the situation
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Supreme01: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

Bros abeg pack one side your case no get cure.U r not born again, u r BORN AGAINST

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Is there anything this Third Class graduate even knows?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by BluntCrazeMan: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Ayk8:

Past..
Present..
Future..
We came from a very bad past..
We are currently in a bad present..
But we are looking forward to a very bright future.
Peter Obi did well when he was a Governor.
The things he did as a Governor are still there up till now.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.
NL is actually working against OBI
Must he know everything? I dare NL Tinubu to grant a 1hour interview on Arise
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by ogatboy(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Lol. All this jobless fact checkers. The guy is just unstoppable, nothing negative is sticking on him so they have to just keep throwing stuff.

Let me ask a fact checker something, the UN put Nigeria's population just a little above 200 million people. Do you believe the statistics is correct? If you do then no need to talk again because Nigeria's problem is that we have a lot of very daft professionals that is why they can be easily swindled.

Nigeria exported over 47 billion but we are still borrowing money. Even the government could not come out to disclaim the facts as at when he stated it. And when he speaks, listen with an educational ear and understand what the word 'around' means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.