Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality (9872 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Sammy101111(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweetvie:
wait... Y would a girl ask for money from a stranger?

Yes why do ladies ask guys money on social network after 2 or just an hour chat they will ask for money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by diogo23: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz.. Even the one feeding from his mom's pot will scream at you !
Because you don't work, you depend on boyfriends for everything
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Haynnie: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
I’ve had my own share of experience too.

I use to give girls money without asking for anything in return and it got to a point it turned to an habit that every conversation would lead to giving her money but I turned the tables cus it was a new scheme to milk guys off their money.
They don’t appreciate the little you manage to do for them because there are other guys that might have promised them a huge sum of cash even to an extent they will sleep with them to get that huge bag.

There was one girl I sent 2k cus she said she’s hungry and I had enough to give that period. I sent her the money this girl texted me “thank you for sending me money for shawarma” I didn’t reply the text cus she didn’t come out clean to say she wants to eat shawarma. she said she was hungry and wanted to cook something for the evening.
After that day I moved on and we continued talking but whenever she comes up with a new strategy to beg I wave it off or I give excuses till an extent she stopped talking to me.

Another one, we’ve been friend for a long time tho and we rapport on a daily. One day she called she was hungry and had nothing in her house to eat and her hostel mate is has traveled, she’s the only one in the hostel. I told her I had network issues and there’s no way I can run transfer and I don’t have cash to send her with POS. So I told her if she can meet with her neighbor and explain to him/her to help her then she should manage maybe by tomorrow I’ll send her money to prepare something to eat. She grumbled a bit and said okay before ending the call.
The next day I was able to make transfer and I did her 1,500 but I didn’t called her that I sent her money cus she must have received the alert and would know it’s me. Later in the evening she called me again and I asked her if she had eaten she gave an unsettled response and said she is managing that she saw the money I sent and it wasn’t enough to take her to this evening thinking the money she expected me to send was 4K. I was like ehnn why can’t u manage it cus I don’t have enough on me so I’m managing myself for now till I get a better cashflow. She kept quiet for sometime before her airtime ran out. Three days after I wasn’t online so she called me and was like “if naso e be naso hunger for kill me abi?” I was confused and was actually thinking why she said that. I was like what do u mean? She said that since two days she hasn’t eaten and I didn’t bother to call to know if she’s still alive. Omo imagine the entitlement as I be her guy or I no get my own personal issues wey I dey take care of to come reason her matter?
I told her I was busy and I don’t have time to be online . She was like what about the money that I couldn’t send her the complete amount. Like wtf?? Money wey I no promise her na she dey ask of and I only said I no get money for now cus na hustle I been dey to get better cash oh, na she turn to her own reason say I dey owe her. I was felt annoyed that instant and told her that I don’t have and I can’t send money to anybody cus I have things to take care of and she should try call her parents to explain how it is at her joint. Before I could finish my statement she cut in telling me that is okay that she’s feeling headache and want to rest her head. The call ended. I began to wonder the audacity she had to call me to ask for money like I owe her or something.
That evening my spirit no gree rest cus I was annoyed at the way she said it. I had the money on me but instead I called one of my gee and asked him howfar and told him to send his account let me credit him. I sent him 1k first,then sent 2,500 to him again so he could use it to chow the following day. If you can imagine the way the guy thank me ehnn I wa alike bro chill na small token but baba was so happy cus he most of his guy don credit am say make e use am chop grin (Sometimes guys dey do their fellow guys shit sha)
Could u guys believe he use that 3,500 I gave him for 4days?
The following week he called me and told me let’s hangout and chill and he will send me tfare. Baba credited me 4K for tfare to come join am chop life. grin

Not all girls will appreciate the little u do and that’s why u will see them post on their status lowkey begging for people to take them out or credit them for being pretty whereas they have nothing to give in return other than sex or “thank you” that doesn’t come from their heart.

Well if you have give, if you don’t tell them you don’t have and let them move on to the next no let guilty conscience or wetin I no know kill you. You own your pride. But as for me no matter how her story dey emoshunal reach if I no wan give and e no come from my mind, sorry I can’t. Before giving I make sure I see good reason to give out not just because is part of being human.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Sweetvie: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
diogo23:

Always help, why can't they work and be free from insult
That's true sha
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Sweetvie: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Haynnie:
I’ve had my own share of experience too.

I use to give girls money without asking for anything in return and it got to a point it turned to an habit that every conversation would lead to giving her money but I turned the tables cus it was a new scheme to milk guys off their money.
They don’t appreciate the little you manage to do for them because there are other guys that might have promised them a huge sum of cash even to an extent they will sleep with them to get that huge bag.

There was one girl I sent 2k cus she said she’s hungry and I had enough to give that period. I sent her the money this girl texted me “thank you for sending me money for shawarma” I didn’t reply the text cus she didn’t come out clean to say she wants to eat shawarma. she said she was hungry and wanted to cook something for the evening.
After that day I moved on and we continued talking but whenever she comes up with a new strategy to beg I wave it off or I give excuses till an extent she stopped talking to me.

Another one, we’ve been friend for a long time tho and we rapport on a daily. One day she called she was hungry and had nothing in her house to eat and her hostel mate is has traveled, she’s the only one in the hostel. I told her I had network issues and there’s no way I can run transfer and I don’t have cash to send her with POS. So I told her if she can meet with her neighbor and explain to him/her to help her then she should manage maybe by tomorrow I’ll send her money to prepare something to eat. She grumbled a bit and said okay before ending the call.
The next day I was able to make transfer and I did her 1,500 but I didn’t called her that I sent her money cus she must have received the alert and would know it’s me. Later in the evening she called me again and I asked her if she had eaten she gave an unsettled response and said she is managing that she saw the money I sent and it wasn’t enough to take her to this evening thinking the money she expected me to send was 4K. I was like ehnn why can’t u manage it cus I don’t have enough on me so I’m managing myself for now till I get a better cashflow. She kept quiet for sometime before her airtime ran out. Three days after I wasn’t online so she called me and was like “if naso e be naso hunger for kill me abi?” I was confused and was actually thinking why she said that. I was like what do u mean? She said that since two days she hasn’t eaten and I didn’t bother to call to know if she’s still alive. Omo imagine the entitlement as I be her guy or I no get my own personal issues wey I dey take care of to come reason her matter?
I told her I was busy and I don’t have time to be online . She was like what about the money that I couldn’t send her the complete amount. Like wtf?? Money wey I no promise her na she dey ask of and I only said I no get money for now cus na hustle I been dey to get better cash oh, na she turn to her own reason say I dey owe her. I was felt annoyed that instant and told her that I don’t have and I can’t send money to anybody cus I have things to take care of and she should try call her parents to explain how it is at her joint. Before I could finish my statement she cut in telling me that is okay that she’s feeling headache and want to rest her head. The call ended. I began to wonder the audacity she had to call me to ask for money like I owe her or something.
That evening my spirit no gree rest cus I was annoyed at the way she said it. I had the money on me but instead I called one of my gee and asked him howfar and told him to send his account let me credit him. I sent him 1k first,then sent 2,500 to him again so he could use it to chow the following day. If you can imagine the way the guy thank me ehnn I wa alike bro chill na small token but baba was so happy cus he most of his guy don credit am say make e use am chop grin (Sometimes guys dey do their fellow guys shit sha)
Could u guys believe he use that 3,500 I gave him for 4days?
The following week he called me and told me let’s hangout and chill and he will send me tfare. Baba credited me 4K for tfare to come join am chop life. grin

Not all girls will appreciate the little u do and that’s why u will see them post on their status lowkey begging for people to take them out or credit them for being pretty whereas they have nothing to give in return other than sex or “thank you” that doesn’t come from their heart.

Well if you have give, if you don’t tell them you don’t have and let them move on to the next no let guilty conscience or wetin I no know kill you. You own your pride. But as for me no matter how her story dey emoshunal reach if I no wan give and e no come from my mind, sorry I can’t. Before giving I make sure I see good reason to give out not just because is part of being human.

wow... You're really nice. Some girls don't know how to say thank you. Maybe she felt it ur responsibility

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Astro999: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
E better say I give my fellow guy money than to give a girl money. My guy go appreciate am but a girl will see it as nothing because they have multiple source of income. Guys hustle and suffer for every penny they have and guys have more tolerance to being broke. But once a girl is broke the next thing that comes to her mind is the next guy to bill. Guys be wise. Help your fellow brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Savedday: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Give a 9ja girl money once and she will ensure she milk u dry off all ur money.

I call them " beggy - beggy" and they are never satisfy till u are ashamed to see or hear from them.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... You be bahd guy grin

From your comments sef.. my spirit dey tell me say you get big soft Ass..

Oya make we link up..
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Sweetvie: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

From your comments sef.. my spirit dey tell me say you get big soft Ass..

Oya make we link up..
No need... Na strong small ass i get grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Glamswizard(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Go beg for where u dey off paynt!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweetvie:
Have been reading alot of post about girls begging for money from guys and their reply have not been kind especially if the girl is not in a relationship with them. I mean y do guys have that kind of mentality that u can only give girls ur money if you're sexually involved with them.

come this "They" cos ur gender is completely unknown, Y do girls beg people they barely know for money, once u do like u like dem then they suddenly remember they can't pay rent, they re handicapped, They can't buy data or airtime, Their phone screen has spoilt, their father can't pay for school fees comfortably again.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Natbrowny: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweetvie:
Have been reading alot of post about girls begging for money from guys and their reply have not been kind especially if the girl is not in a relationship with them. I mean y do guys have that kind of mentality that u can only give girls ur money if you're sexually involved with them.

I dont think its about mentality. Most of these girls are the type that wont even check on u once a while, no good morning, no hello, no howz work and family,

U even say hello to them, they use 3 days to reply, Booooom from no where these creatures just pops out to ask for money.

Judge am. If na u, u go give am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Roycemadeit(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:
You won't notice the nonesene if you make your own foundation and aviod them..

Not only in Money aspect, they require sex for job, promotions e. t. c.

The patriarchal system of the world does not allow the woman to be all she can be. Is quite hard for a woman to come up when the men are the ones who make the rules.
Yet, if the woman were able to forgo the moral ideas that stops and limits her, they will climb up the ladder and eventually change the rules.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Roycemadeit(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Girls ehn
We kind of have that kind of pride of not asking for financial assistance from eachother

Society has assigned roles to genders, unfortunately those days are far gone, now men aren't the only ones fighting wars. The idea that the woman is the weaker vessel and woman should be at the receiving end is ancient.
Now whatever the man can do, the woman can also do, it is not easy for her living in this reality and shedding off the information that raised her.
And even when she becomes "man" enough the uneducated man will take off, for he will find her a challenge and label her a feminist.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweetvie:
No need... Na strong small ass i get grin grin

Give me like that, I go manage am..
I no dey greedy..
Oya send me PM my dear..
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Orientation from the streets...bros before these hoes... Cus only shit these hoes can offer is that pussycat.... But when shit gets real and tough them hoes go hide and your brodies gon have your back

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by greatfucker: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
let ur son,brother and father be given girls/woman money any time they ask some woman with mumu question mtchewwww
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Jeon(f): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
diogo23:

Because you don't work, you depend on boyfriends for everything

Shut the bleep up!

I'm not like you sister that depends on boys neither like the hoes your chase around with materials for just access to vagina.

I started feeding myself since 17 years old and my daddy is very annoyed because of this. We had a fight recently because of my independency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Jeon(f): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Roycemadeit:

The patriarchal system of the world does not allow the woman to be all she can be. Is quite hard for a woman to come up when the men are the ones who make the rules.
Yet, if the woman were able to forgo the moral ideas that stops and limits her, they will climb up the ladder and eventually change the rules.

Can you also tag this to Serena Williams?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by diogo23: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Shut the bleep up!

I'm not like you sister that depends on boys neither like the hoes your chase around with materials for just access to vagina.

I started feeding myself since 17 years old and my daddy is very annoyed because of this. We had a fight recently because of my independency.
Really ? Jobless human being like you depend on yourself?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by diogo23: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Shut the bleep up!

Really ? Jobless human being like you depend on yourself? You started feeding yourself from the age 17 because you started prostituting at the tender age
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Truvelisback(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweetvie:
It's because u ladies take us for a fool. U tend to take our Simplicity for Stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Roycemadeit(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Can you also tag this to Serena Williams?

Whosoever can comprehend what this means
Should please throw more light.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Jeon(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
diogo23:

Really ? Jobless human being like you depend on yourself? You started feeding yourself from the age 17 because you started prostituting at the tender age

diogo23:

Really ? Jobless human being like you depend on yourself?

You are really pained for you to quoted me x2.. Sorry dear I don't prostitute, I'm not like your useless Nigerian sisters that spread like 25/8 .So don't use that useless view to eye me. I became a teacher @17 years old before gaining admission into higher institution and I'm still working as a health personnel in an organization [ we pay salary every Monday ] HOLLA ME up if you're interested.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
@Jeon
Ouuuuuu am interested... As long as the bag gon come in.. I'm down
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Jeon(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Can you tag this to serena williams

Roycemadeit:

Whosoever can comprehend what this means
Should please throw more light.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
pleboi:
@Jeon Ouuuuuu am interested... As long as the bag gon come in.. I'm down
Your location?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
@Jeon
Currently high asf up in them clouds

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Deckracer: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why can't the girls work for the money as the guys do and provide for their needs. It simply shows how cheap they are. They also have
a father, they can ask him.

Sweetvie:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Roycemadeit(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Can you tag this to serena williams

Jeon
Whatever you are sipping on is very healthy.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Jeon(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Jeon Whatever you are sipping on is very healthy.
Answer the question. You said woman can't make up the top ladder because it's a Man's World..
But Serena Williams did that and she's still climbing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality by Rickmann: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:
You won't notice the nonesene if you make your own foundation and aviod them..

Not only in Money aspect, they require sex for job, promotions e. t. c.

That's life, my dear..
It's cruel.
Everyone has a price and You sometimes have to pay with the only coin you have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} / +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.