Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu (47166 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
I'm not going to blame any Bishop or pastor who decided otherwise in relation to CAN stand because obi does not worth it, his supporters has demarketed him outrightly his disgrace in sure by 2023.

Obi useless supporters has finally made people to decided to remain with apc already known devil than a Lucifer angel called obi.

Let whoever not pleased with the Bishop decision commit suicide. I'm not apc nor Tinubu fan but despite Tinubu challenging health Tinubu is 1milion time better than obi.

You see that obi thief will never rule Nigeria by 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by dododawa1: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
COMPETED Person first before DECIVING ourselves of RELIGION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Mosesvic11(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
trutharena:
The previous CAN leadership are shameless.

Thank you bishop Kayode Williams, Obituary people and their lying CAN won’t be able to lie now that he is a fake bishop.
see there nothing good in him, any christian that supports APC in this time in our country is not a christian even tinubu wife know this.. that man saying what tinubu money want him to say. Osibanjo was not known when buhari made him VP. Tinubu should go and enjoy his loot.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Folayemi4444(f): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Where has religion delebration taken us so far in this country

https:///mr2wtevv
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
I will be here to read comments when this gets to front page.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by afbstrategies: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.

Ok. No wahala

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Heimdal(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
This man is a fool and didn’t hear from God but his own ugly stomach.
God will not encourage a candidacy capable of tearing the country apart. It is common sense to push for equal representation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
I just want to tell the mods in this politics section that they are mere bots controlled by their agabadorian boss. Mstcheew wetin una ban achieve now. If I wipe una kala for head undecided
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by chukwuemerie95x: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu coined those words after a drug b8ngeTinubu coined those words after a drug b8nge...
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Tzar(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeun, jeun bishop!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by meeketta: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
"be subjected to the highest authority" so says the scripture. if you are truly a member of CAN, then you will be subjected. On this note, i personally regard you as a rebellious follower of CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Tflex01: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Niklaus398:
Fake Bishop. One of the problems we have in this country. Even with all apc has done this useless Bishop is supporting apc cause of he is Yoruba and cause of what he is gaining from Tinubu .. fake

Any Yoruba that is supporting Tinubu is tribalistic while Igbos supporting Obi is for competence. grin

Clowns. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by blackboy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good. CAN has spoken, Bishop Williams here as spoken but last last Nigerians should vote who will make Nigeria great and not steal our money and make us poorer.
People dont understand this muslim muslim issue . Nigeria is volatile and we need actions from our leaders to carry everyone along .
CAN has had a good working relation with Muslim leaders and Muslims in general .
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Emman08: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hungry people everywhere
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by BewareOf419: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
This armed robber is even talking, had it been you've been killed you won't have mouth to support nonsense
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Tflex01: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
wirinet:
Has anyone seen or heard from Bola Tinubu recently? Wicked rumour mongers has it that he has sneaked off to London for his regular rejuvenation.

We will still vote him. grin
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by espeeroke: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
So many people are turning to overnight bishop because of Tinubu's ambition and penchant for fake bishops.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
wirinet:

Are you sure he is an ordained Bishop? who appointed him Bishop and what diocese or province does he bishop?

Is that what your Motivational Speaker told you? I was at a mountain last weekend, a young Pastor from Edo told us of a respected old popular Pastor in a South South State. He said the man told them there are only two (2) God's General in Nigeria and that is Arcbishop Idahosa and another person he will not tell them. He said they all know the second God General is the man. So, after the death of Idahosa, Nigeria is now left with only one God's general which is the man. I kept quiet because I know all of them are kindergarten in Christianity and know nothing.

When Baba Adeboye said people should not distract him with 2023 but vote their conscience. I watched how people mainly from a particular tribe insulted, assaulted and blackmailed my Father In the Lord.

More painful. Painfully, one boy called righteousness2 on nairaland exposed himself. He said if Angel asked you to vote APC, disobey him. Inadvertently, if God asked you to vote APC, disobey God. It is not about APC now. It shows his level of insight and knowledge about Scripture, Holy Spirit, Jesus and God. When you disobey an angelic instruction, you are not disobeying the Angel but He that sent him. Angel is just a messenger. Adam & Eve disobeyed. Abraham obeyed (Isaac Sacrifice).

Righteousness2, most of the times, instructions from God is very painful, obeying them does not come easy, it is always at a price, but the end result is always joyous. It is good you are preaching repentance and salvation but you need to learn many things. God help us.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by ufotunang: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu has bribed this one with dollars
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by foreshore(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by ufotunang: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu unknown bishop talking
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by ufotunang: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
ThrownBack:
Never heard of him, nobody knows if he's a Bishop from Agbado fake Church.

The desperation of APC to attacc themselves to anything that looks Christian is funny.

APC, stop the attache by force, we have rejected your devilish combo.

Tinubu has even become a born again Christian as is now preaching on Sunday mornings to convert souls for christ.
..he is one of tinubu unknown bishop
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by rolams(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
They will fail together
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
ufotunang:
..he is one of tinubu unknown bishop

You think so?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
trutharena:
The previous CAN leadership are shameless.

Thank you bishop Kayode Williams, Obituary people and their lying CAN won’t be able to lie now that he is a fake bishop.

If CAN is lying, what aspect of kayode williams' claims that "God has decided to ask us that His candidate from heaven to earth is Tinubu"?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by desiredhome: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
ThrownBack:
Never heard of him, nobody knows if he's a Bishop from Agbado fake Church.

The desperation of APC to attacc themselves to anything that looks Christian is funny.

APC, stop the attache by force, we have rejected your devilish combo.

Tinubu has even become a born again Christian as is now preaching on Sunday mornings to convert souls for christ.

Any body that opposes your opinion is fake, are you yourself real?.......if he had supported Peter Obi he won't be a fake pastor/bishop.....
Sometimes you people are the major problem....if it was any of those pastorprenours that said so now.............
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Essien45: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
As far as as Christianity is concerned there are Men of God who speak and we listen.
Abeg, who is this so called 'bishop'?
What is his antecedent?
Who know am?
What is the strength of his congregation?

Please, media houses should not be bringing nobodies to talk on issues that has to do with Christianity or CAN.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are treading dangerous territory, I must warn you...

Which warning? Evangelist Kayode Williams has spoken what his spirit led him to say and not what CAN & PFN dictates. Do you know the territory of Holy Spirit?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
babaolofin:

Is that what your Motivational Speaker told you? I was at a mountain last weekend, a young Pastor from Edo told us of a respected old popular Pastor in a South South State. He said the man told them there are only two (2) God's General in Nigeria and that is Arcbishop Idahosa and another person he will not tell them. He said they all know the second God General is the man. So, after the death of Idahosa, Nigeria is now left with only one God's general which is the man. I kept quiet because I know all of them are kindergarten in Christianity and know nothing.

When Baba Adeboye said people should not distract him with 2023 but vote their conscience. I watched how people mainly from a particular tribe insulted, assaulted and blackmailed my Father In the Lord.

More painful. Painfully, one boy called righteousness2 on nairaland exposed himself. He said if Angel asked you to vote APC, disobey him. Inadvertently, if God asked you to vote APC, disobey God. It is not about APC now. It shows his level of insight and knowledge about Scripture, Holy Spirit, Jesus and God. When you disobey an angelic instruction, you are not disobeying the Angel but He that sent him. Angel is just a messenger. Adam & Eve disobeyed. Abraham obeyed (Isaac Sacrifice).

Righteousness2, most of the times, instructions from God is very painful, obeying them does not come easy, it is always at a price, but the end result is always joyous. It is good you are preaching repentance and salvation but you need to learn many things. God help us.

How does everything you said answer the question asked?

Is there any angelic instruction to the effect that Nigerians should vote for APC?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Mccullum: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i hope Nigerians will support us with this record.

It seems you're born with pretence, you'll gnash your teeth after it's clear that your antics ended in failure.

By 29th May, 2023. Tinubu will be sworn in as the president of FRN.

YOU THIS Obidient.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Is there any angelic instruction to the effect that Nigerians should vote for APC?

Because you asked a foolish question, you are too blind to see a reasonable answer. Are you the one that CALLED him?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
babaolofin:

Because you asked a foolish question, you are too blind to see a reasonable answer. Are you the one that CALLED him?

Your holiness, am surprised with all your sight, you can't answer 2 simple questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Taiwan Orders Nigeria Office Out Of Taipei City / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.