Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). (66379 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Theweb:
We have not heard from you for so long? Comrade

Am fine was sleeping will continue tomorrow, wanted to go to my farm in Jos but omo strength no dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by EmiDon11: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Your People don take over begging from us. Presently, your IGBO leaders are the ones doing the doing begging. They are all over the North, PROSTRATING, begging and showing loyalty to their Northern masters. grin grin grin

Begging begging People. grin
atleast, those people up there are wearing nice clothes

Have u ever seen a begger wearing clean clothes?

Have u ever seen an hausa man with nice cloth?

Abdullahi, go wear cloth sharp sharp and enter street go beg, make hunger no kill you ooo

DIRTY TRIBE!!!

Yeeee!!! E pain am o

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by shortIGBOman: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
EmiDon11:
atleast, those people up there are wearing nice clothes

Have u ever seen a begger wearing clean clothes?

Have u ever seen an hausa man with nice cloth?

Abdullahi, go wear cloth sharp sharp and enter street go beg, make hunger no kill you ooo

DIRTY TRIBE!!!

Yeeee!!! E pain am o

True, see as the Obi of Onitsha and all the 1st Class Kings in the EAST, dey roll for ground. They Prostrate and show loyalty to their Almajiri masters for NORTH grin grin grin

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is the link to my YouTube video of the Jos trip, Remember to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEClpEZsuw

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by richmondefosa(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
missyojo:

I look forward reading your post on Nl. Please mention me once you start the thread. Thank you

I'll do just that. Let me follow you. Follow back so you'll get the notification. Journey is next week

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nemesis0147(m): 4:14am On Aug 08, 2022
missyojo:

Nope, across
thats cool.
Nice to connect with you here.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by mignone(f): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning op, hope u got a little rest. Just checking on u. U should have set out.
Have a safe trip today!
Nairalanders, I hail o! enjoy d new week!

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2022
mignone:
Good morning op, hope u got a little rest. Just checking on u. U should have set out.
Have a safe trip today!
Nairalanders, I hail o! enjoy d new week!

Yeah thanks for checking in
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Movement now from Jos to Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Luckysbab: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

E be like say na now the real journey start.

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Agape123: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Good, you duh commot ur head warmer and dark shades. Safe journey

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Alphafeezay(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Interesting thread, safe bro
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Movement eating in the vehicle no time

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Enjoy the beauty of Bauchi State- Now in Toro, for those that want to do cattle business this is your State. Every Friday to buy goat in Toro market

Grains Storage In Toro

3 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Now about to pass Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by adubam(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Enjoy the beauty of Bauchi State- Now in Toro, for those that want to do cattle business this is your State. Every Friday to buy goat in Toro market

Grains Storage In Toro

Wow. Safe journey Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by alizma: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Safe trip

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Now at Kyari, Bauchi State. When travelling if you have opportunity to eat, eat ooo make you no miss ooo

3 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Theweb: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Good morning comrade. Just be careful sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by WhizdomXX(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Comrade u don reach destination?
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Just passed Potiskum, Yobe state, headed towards Damaturu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Now in Damaturu, Yobe state, update is subject to probability now please bear

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Mystery9(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now in Damaturu, Yobe state, update is subject to probability now please bear
That's good, you are finally close. Mercy Journey bro.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Efna55: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Following
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Now in Maiduguri, Just entered

5 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
This Officially brings to an end this trend, thank you everyone that partook and support!! Landed Maiduguri by some minutes after 2pm thank you.

Attached is a video of me on ig.

Once more thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChAAAilDLp9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

12 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by aieromon(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
This Officially brings to an end this trend, thank you everyone that partook and support!! Landed Maiduguri by some minutes after 2pm thank you.

Great. Wish you a safe trip back to base.

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
aieromon:

Great. Wish you a safe trip back to base.

Thank you
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by otokx(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now at Kyari, Bauchi State. When travelling if you have opportunity to eat, eat ooo make you no miss ooo

I fear eating due to kaka things.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Gubioma: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ladiva:
j

This is the hospitable Nigerian spirit I know, may the evil politicians not make us forget who we truly are
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
My regard but promise to come my house even for once.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
My regard but promise to come my house even for once.

Shikenan nagode

Where is your house? Let's talk via call zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.