Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (47235 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Point of correction madam, runaway Biafrans not Nigerians,we live and die here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by cayorday89(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
The issue of african science[juju] that one family member helping the other is using the member to be helped virtue.My friend is about relocating out through SAT EXAMS,her family sister cousin helped her in the process and their family is very helpful though they are rich,cousins hanging out with each other as blood brothers.She is a cousin to UFC FIGHTER Israel Adesanya.Their family is very large,have seen diff pics where their family sister,brother,cousin,niece,auntss spouses together helping themselves. I never knew she carry just that i became close to her during one jamb class like that,when checking her phone
Every family is large, what makes it obvious is the love they show to one another and the bonds thay keep them together,that is what the family of the said girl have upheld.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by MAYOWAAK: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Ewedu and amala people in diaspora created this mess with their wickedness and backstabbing character, spits.

We raised every Igbo that matters in history with our Ewedu soup.
Ojukwu's father arrived in Lagos when he was 26 years old. He raised Ojukwu a Lagos boy.
Ekwueme attended Kings College and was developed eating Ewedu.
Chinua Achebe and the Okigbo brothers were raised and developed in Ibadan eating Ewedu and Gbegiri.
Emeka Anyaoku's wife prepared Yoruba ewedu for him everyday as a Yoruba woman to develop his brain, that is why he is different from Nnamdi Kanu.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla was raised with our Ewedu and gbegiri going to school at St. Annes Ibadan. Just like we raised her father in Ibadan.
You see most Igbo with anything to show were raised with our Ewedu.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada has accused her fellow Nigerians of not being their brother's keeper.

In a Video Shared Online, As Sighted By , The lady claimed Nigerians living abroad, especially Canada, are so mean and wicked to themselves. She said they always wish their fellow Nigerians encounter problems and are never willing to assist themselves.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg6YnfqgVLT/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ec50c0c8-067a-4e54-91fd-e390bb657feb&ig_mid=6AADB56D-1037-45BC-86E2-7085986813D9

You cannot help Nigerians because Nigerians people are illiterate want to try to help them they will try to destroy you so the best thing you can do for Nigerians just let them suffer that is the best medicine suffering and smiling is in their nature. Also it becomes impossible to help Nigerians especially abroad because most of them are criminals and into crime so wants to try helping them you will be involved in their rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by McStoic(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada has accused her fellow Nigerians of not being their brother's keeper.

In a Video Shared Online, As Sighted By , The lady claimed Nigerians living abroad, especially Canada, are so mean and wicked to themselves. She said they always wish their fellow Nigerians encounter problems and are never willing to assist themselves.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg6YnfqgVLT/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ec50c0c8-067a-4e54-91fd-e390bb657feb&ig_mid=6AADB56D-1037-45BC-86E2-7085986813D9

Even most of your friends who used to vibe with you, once they travel, dem go begin give you attitude. Others who have travelled will discourage you from coming over. It's genetical methinks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by detectivejones: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Even a serene environment cannot cleanse my country people of their wickedness
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by MAYOWAAK: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Imagine sharing your problem with someone in hope the person will assist is solving that problem unknown to you that person is busy thanking God that his Own problem is not as big as your own.

Never tell your problems to anyone. 20 percent don't care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by detectivejones: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elidrisy20:
angry
Elidrisy20:
Eweee! lmao
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Nayture147: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Go figure...

Pple with these sort of narratives, assertions and mindset are usually the main culprits! grin

The funny thing is, she also falls in the same category of the 'evil' pple she's accusing.

It's just that she happened to be a victim this time. undecided

Zoom ur mouth
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by pweeryambre: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
McStoic:

Even most of your friends who used to vibe with you, once they travel, dem go begin give you attitude. Others who have travelled will discourage you from coming over. It's genetical methinks
My colleague just moved to UK two years ago with his family, and I recently said hi to him on Facebook, omoh the next thing I know he blocked me oh, for no reason, as in absolutely for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
CANADA DRY.IS NOT ELDORADO grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by themanderon: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Africans are naturally conditioned to hate themselves. They would rather take sides with the whites ahead of their kind.
Look at south Africans that turn on their kind during their xenophobic attacks instead of the whites that caused their problems as a result of years of apartheid.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by CasNova: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
She is on point.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
You'd all return home after 2023 cos obi is coming. It's not so easy out there as people may have thought. They may be posting pictures taken in clean environment but they're suffering and smiling. Do a small test. Ask them to send you just 100usd and they'd never pick your call or char you up/include you on their status viewing list again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Naajjii: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:
Lol... My dear don't blame them. Its the system they came from. The system nade Nigerians very wicked and mean. Everyone is on survival mode.

From Europe to New York to Brazil... I see same shitty Nigerian attitude.

If am being honest, the first work that gave me serious money na Indian man connect me to the job. I go there see fellow Naija guys we be say we dey live the same hood back in Sweden. But they will always tell you say work no dey.

Back in Naija, how many Nigerians help fellow Nigerians? Its a tough world girl.

Man up and face it. Nobody really cares about you.

Indians cooperate far far above with each other than Naija. Naija people see competition in everything which is so sad.

You wear better clothe wahala
You buy better car ... Big issue
You land better job... Gbese
You date oyibo... Jealousy
You eat better food.. Envy.

Honestly, I spit on Nigerian heads whenever I see them in Europe or America. Terrible lot.
It southern Nigerians point of correction. We northern Nigerians are not like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by tunapawizzy: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nigerians naturally love watching others have problems while they sit back & enjoy the show.
Lots of Nigerians think being the one everyone looks up to as the wealthiest or one with the best house or car is the way to be successful. Even for the ones that wish you well, they secretly wish you don't become richer than them. Your own is enough for you and your family, weytin concern u if my own pass ur own.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Typical...

Ask a Nigerian about how he started and succeeded in business... He will tell you to pray and ask around.

Ask a foreigner, he will give you a detailed step by step approach.

Ask a Nigerian the details of how to relocate, he will take you through a windy and perilous route.

A foreigner will give you clear signposts, directions, etc, where to get it and how to overcome any hurdle.

Most foreigners want their fellow citizens to succeed everywhere because it means they succeed too... Most Nigerians will rather succeed alone, even go as far as frustrating anyone else trying to get into their success lane.

We have a lot of learning and orientation to do about succeeding as one! This needless competition, tribalism, nepotism will keep us behind as individuals and as a nation.

There are exceptions among us tho, but quite few.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by omooba969(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Her face like yam porridge.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Lots of Nigerians think being the one everyone looks up to as the wealthiest or one with the best house or car is the way to be successful. Even for the ones that wish you well, they secretly wish you don't become richer than them. Your own is enough for you and your family, weytin concern u if my own pass ur own.

This is very correct

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by FX(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
arantess:
give it up for the Asians....they always got their backs anywhere, even in nigeria here their bond is so strong

but africans, hmmm
I swr. Take a look at the Indians living in Nigeria. The poorest Indian man here has a car assigned to him with a driver and house help. I'm yet to see an Indian man suffering in Nigeria. They assist each other so well. Do you know that some of the richest Indians in Nigeria live in 2 bedroom apartment and some of the poorest Indians here also live in a 2 bedroom apartment. But a Nigerian man will prefer to live in a Mansion while his brother live in a face me I slap you ghetto.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by etrange: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Everyone is saying "Nigerians", "they" and "them" as we they're not part of the problem themselves. It's only when we need help that we remember the need to be each other's brother's keeper.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Japa gangs. They never see anything good in Nigeria and Nigerians

Bro forget about japka gangs, sometimes it's very important to avoid Nigerians when you travel abroad oo undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
humberjade:
Yeah, she is very right. Most Nigerians, especially those who have been abroad for years want new comers to go through the same process of hardship they went through before making it. But among these wicked people, you meet very good ones.

But then, what I noticed is that, some new ones are ingrates too, some are very wicked; they are ready to even step on their helpers to make it. So many have even gotten into trouble trying to help their countrymen. So most people just face their lane, but some don't care, they help if they have the power to, but keeps everyone at arms length to avoid getting into trouble, except a very small circle of friends ( 2or 3). Some even stay away totally from the gatherings of blacks altogether.

Most times, you can't just blame them; individual experiences, if you get me.

This is 100% correct and like you said we still have good ones and the wicked ones would get angry once they notice that you are lucky and everything is going well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Prince001(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Ewedu and amala people in diaspora created this mess with their wickedness and backstabbing character, spits.

And this ur nonsense comment attracted likes, why and how? Something is really wrong in that country oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
I am impressed. Good for them, i hope love even multiplies among them.

Despite everything, i do not keep any bad thoughts about any Nigerian, despite how they are damaged to hate and fight each other. Whenever i can do good for any person, i do it. Irrespective of tribe, especially anyone who is in need.

But i do not expect anything from anyone, expectations leads to depression.

I give freely and expect nothing from anyone. I expect no attachments no gratitude, i only want to see people grow in kindness to each other.

chigoizie7:
With the exception of igbos. That idea of having town union meetings and state meetings, even local governments is helping igbos. Once you attend those meetings, they always find to solve their general problems.
Even the Nigerian union meetings, only the igbos attends and takes it serious.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by pharmaking: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Not just in Canada or anywhere abroad.

It is same experience here in Naija.

Watch your back always and trust no one.

I got no friends again, all deleted.

Na God side I dey since.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
A Nigerian is still FAR more likely to help you out anywhere on earth than any other nationality, if they have the capacity to do so. However, disturbing people or coming off as entitled will make anyone avoid you not just Nigerians. Stay respectful and you will find help even from the worst people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Adakintroy: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:

When them tell us to read for school we go de find ball to play.. so play play. by the time we reach top for life our head don too full with play everything na joke.
My point is if evrything na tribalism. Time go come when you will need to reason things proper and truthfull, by then the mind don adjust. Na only tribal reason go full ur head. Na play him take de start.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Despite everything i can assure you that despite the damages in the people of Nigeria, some have good spirit,

I tend to observe the overall person, for instance i am ever grateful to a good spirit, which i found in one Aunty of mine, and because of her good intentions despite her weaknesses, i am very kind to her family and always ensure to help them whenever i can, because i keep good people close.

Be smart to develop your ability to have good intentions and to keep people with good intentions ever close. Even time does not erase such people.

There are good ones that pour to others, you just have to have the eyes.

It also means we have to recognize what is negative in ourselves and stop that negativity from spreading through each one of us.

pharmaking:
Not just in Canada or anywhere abroad.

It is same experience here in Naija.

Watch your back always and trust no one.

I got no friends again, all deleted.

Na God side I dey since.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by moshino(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
fvck:
Sad

Why do you people believe everything without questions.

The lady just stated her own, one opinion without any detailed explanation on why she came to that personal conclusion, based on her own objective and subjective reasoning.

How many Nigerians in diaspora/Canada has she met, that gave her the audacity to generalize in such way. Is she a good person herself. Could her bad experience be because she has bad character and attitude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? / Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.