Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (47234 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by AutoRedux: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
She looks like a wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Demoautocracy1: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Mogajunior post=115439283] cool

How does the grieve of one Nigerian residing in Canada becomes a National issue.

If you were sound enough both mentally and psychologically, you ought to have known that in every society occupied by normal human beings, the Creed is always one for all and all for one. What gives her a concern, should be given a consideration. Learn it and be happy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Firstcitizen: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nigerians naturally love watching others have problems while they sit back & enjoy the show.

Especially the part where they say " hey! u no hear wetin happen to Jessica....hmmm....no be small thing oh"

Very horrible people. If there is heaven, no Nigerian will see the gates talk more of entering. None
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by McStoic(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
joliecouer:

You're right about this , they will not even reply you again even if try to chat up

Yes ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by McStoic(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
pweeryambre:

My colleague just moved to UK two years ago with his family, and I recently said hi to him on Facebook, omoh the next thing I know he blocked me oh, for no reason, as in absolutely for no reason.

Kaiii. That's really harsh. I just wonder at these kinds of behaviour to be frank
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Hanndye: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Who do Nigerians this things?
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by toxtimmy: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
You appear to be one of those people that want to be spoon fed instead of asking for clarity if you know understand.

Two and too are not the same... Three and tree are not the same... Nothing wrong in asking for clarity if something fly over your head.

delzbaba:
errrm I think you are on the wrong subject bro, come back when you are less high or whatever trip you are on, cuz my post and your reply don't correlate at all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
We all have the problem, people that are quick to call others out, are also guilty of same bad trait

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by delzbaba(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
toxtimmy:
You appear to be one of those people that want to be spoon fed instead of asking for clarity if you know understand.

Two and too are not the same... Three and tree are not the same... Nothing wrong in asking for clarity if something fly over your head.

Keep your clarity or opinions to yourself I don't need it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Cousin9999: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
I don't believe her. She's trolling for clicks, or got paid to spout nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Manofthenight: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
McStoic:

Even most of your friends who used to vibe with you, once they travel, dem go begin give you attitude. Others who have travelled will discourage you from coming over. It's genetical methinks

This says more about the people you associate with, not the generality of Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by orlaglobal234: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Even Nigerians in Nigeria we hate ourselves with passion , we don't want success of our fellow Nigerian

So , our hate red towards each other follow us to foreign land, i no surprise
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:27am On Aug 07, 2022
You blame the Nigerian Government for not giving you a better life then you go to a country whose Government give good lives to their citizens and blame Nigerians for not helping you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by ultim: 4:41am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9c5Yj2oMvM

A Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada has accused her fellow Nigerians of not being their brother's keeper.

In a Video Shared Online, As Sighted By , The lady claimed Nigerians living abroad, especially Canada, are so mean and wicked to themselves. She said they always wish their fellow Nigerians encounter problems and are never willing to assist themselves.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg6YnfqgVLT/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ec50c0c8-067a-4e54-91fd-e390bb657feb&ig_mid=6AADB56D-1037-45BC-86E2-7085986813D9
Asian, forget it. Cooperation is their second name. If you see Nigeria. Cooperating, e fit be Eiye confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by websta: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2022
I would rather row with Indians than Nigerians and Ghanians. They are very wicked, wish you evil and na they go report you sef to immigration that your paper is this and that.

Cheers to the Indians �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Bar1941(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Who is this fool seeking media publicity? If you have a problem with a person try to address the issue with the person now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Olabode211: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Anybody doing that will not prosper.bunch of buharis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by toxtimmy: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
You need clarity...it's free..clarity comes with peace of mind...clarity is the opposite of confused.

delzbaba:
Keep your clarity or opinions to yourself I don't need it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
The lady is absolutely correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? / Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.