Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996773 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simieoni2: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Please my application has been transferred to VAC since morning but they are yet to receive it till now.. Has anyone experience this before ?
When did u do ur bio?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cutebear: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Seems like UKVI is now sending BRP letters before collection mail even drops.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
cutebear:
Seems like UKVI is now sending BRP letters before collection mail even drops.
I got this today too . Aug 9th biometric day.
But the movement is still at dmc.
Make I shaa take BRP letter hold body first , at least they mentioned that the application is successful.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WendieT(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good evening all,

Thanks for all your inputs, I really have learnt a lot here.

Please I just got a conditional admission for University of Salford and I have some enquiries.

The only condition is for me to make the initial deposit of 5,500 GBP.

If I make this payment and I am given unconditional admission, what else would I need to do to be given CAS? Will there be a pre-CAS interview?

Also, what is their payment like? Would I need to make any payment before registration?

Thank you,

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mi4mi2(f): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please how Long did it take you to get conditional offer from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Agbekehorla(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Solatium post=116166528]

Whaooooo.
it's going to be tight if you are going in for September intake.
Getting date's is Herculean according to information going round.
It is going to be really really tight
buy you can do super priority for almost £1k if you have the dough [/quote

Hmmm....God has the quid...priority will do by God's grace. It's well. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mi4mi2(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
WendieT:
Good evening all,

Please I just got a conditional admission for University of Salford and I have some enquiries.

If I make this payment and I am given unconditional admission, what else would I need to do to be given CAS? Will there be a pre-CAS interview?

Also, what is their payment like? Would I need to make any payment before registration?

Thank you,

Cheers!

Please how long did it take you to get conditional offer from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Agbekehorla(f): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ogamba1:
Plsss ooooo,
We did our Bio on the 20th (MA Priority) and up till this moment no update date , it has not moved from DMC since last week Wed ..., pls anyone with any piece of advice ....?

Is this Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rerin: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobidarker02: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
ignis:

That one is stress...
As in
Big stress
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobidarker02: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rerin:
Hello All, I intend going for care work or probably apply as UK student, I have my student copy of Bsc biology transcript used for masters, a copy of certificate of another Bsc child education and certificate for masters in education.

I know having NARIC equivalent might be useful as a student, care work, settlement, ILR, and naturalisation. Which I don't want to go through English brouhaha anymore with faith.

It might not be easy to get the letter from university I had the Bsc but can I use letter from the university I had the masters which i collected the masters certificate please N:B no masters transcript?

Does the letter have any format?, if so please help with a format. Can the letter be from any lecturer at the department or HOD?

Can someone help with exact requirements of documents for NARIC/ECCTIS?

I don't know if I use letter of English proficiency NARIC for my masters etc might affect my admission for UK Masters as student? Do you advice I use the Bsc documents for NARIC?

Can I use letter from UNI and transcript only? Letter from UNI, transcripts and certificate only? Letter from UNI and certificate only.
I have Google but could not get straight answer. Please advise me and don't ignore .
You can't say you have masters without showing your transcripts, so if you don't have it don't bother to declare.
Most schools accept waec as a form of English proficiency, so pick the school of your choice and check their requirement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thank you.
pete3000:

Yes you can, I initiated mine using about three banks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by modupsie(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Does your change of name address the error or just focused on your maiden name

If it does then you don't need an affidavit if not please get an affidavit

Cheers

No, the change of name didn't address the error on my waec certificate.

Thank you so much, I will get the affidavit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Agbekehorla(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
shakurshakur:
Hello house, can I use form-A for my wife school deposit which due date is September 20th. Is this achievable?

Suggest any bank to get this done.

Thanks.

No way ...that form A is a long thing. Look for money and procure from BM. Shikena
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rerin: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
WendieT:
Good evening all,

Thank you,

Cheers!
Same offer too. But mine has another clause of uploading a proforma form to show evidence of my experiences in social care work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rerin: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Madeforher(f): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Solatium:

For the uptenth time POE was not the focus.
the author mentioned Lagos airport specifically and knowing what airport officials do here was what brought about my comment.
Actually the Op mentioned POE and not Lagos,so just admit you were wrong and move on and if you don't want to agree go back and check the initial post that brought in this argument and see the poster said POE and not Lagos undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
emandman:

Make I shaa take BRP letter hold body first , at least they mentioned that the application is successful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Madeforher:

Actually the Op mentioned POE and not Lagos,so just admit you were wrong and move on and if you don't want to agree go back and check the initial post that brought in this argument and see the poster said POE and not Lagos undecided

"Good evening everyone

My TB test expires on 17th September.

I'll be leaving Lagos same day but arriving in London on the 18th.

Can I travel with this certificate please ?

I've heard stories of overzealous officers at MMA, will I be allowed to board
? "

The bolded is the Initial comment.
So where did it mentioned POE?
Most time's the aim is not to win an argument but to put things in Proper perspective.
i don't just jump on things without proper understanding
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebeewhy: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
A quick one pls,
For those given NSF, After replying an NSF to d given email address, do you receive an AUTOMATED REPLY or not?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ogamba1: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pls can u paste ur email , so i can write u...
batxano:

Did my bio on the 22nd (VI TLS priority) and still at DMC. Sent a paid mail today and was told decision has been made but tracker still shows DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello

Ideally you should

Cheers
Adebeewhy:
A quick one pls,
For those given NSF, After replying an NSF to d given email address, do you receive an AUTOMATED REPLY or not?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello

Why are you bothered about NARIC/ECCTIS??

I think you are putting the cart before the horse

You aren't even certain if you will study or get a health care visa. Please take one step at a time

Cheers
Rerin:
Hello All, I intend going for care work or probably apply as UK student, I have my student copy of Bsc biology transcript used for masters, a copy of certificate of another Bsc child education and certificate for masters in education.

I know having NARIC equivalent might be useful as a student, care work, settlement, ILR, and naturalisation. Which I don't want to go through English brouhaha anymore with faith.

It might not be easy to get the letter from university I had the Bsc but can I use letter from the university I had the masters which i collected the masters certificate please N:B no masters transcript?

Does the letter have any format?, if so please help with a format. Can the letter be from any lecturer at the department or HOD?

Can someone help with exact requirements of documents for NARIC/ECCTIS?

I don't know if I use letter of English proficiency NARIC for my masters etc might affect my admission for UK Masters as student? Do you advice I use the Bsc documents for NARIC?

Can I use letter from UNI and transcript only? Letter from UNI, transcripts and certificate only? Letter from UNI and certificate only.
I have Google but could not get straight answer. Please advise me and don't ignore .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cutebear: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Some people that didn't get automated reply later got refusal mail because UKVI didn't receive it. Also check to make sure you are sending to the right email.
Adebeewhy:
A quick one pls,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukola1219: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gurus please help out,where can I get cheap flight tickets for family of 5.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adeblow(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello guys. Please can I do pre Masters in one university and do Masters in another in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cutebear: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wow congrats cheesy
emandman:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Klem28(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Greetings dear people, please help me with your useful opinion and advise. Some of you will remember me. I'm a family of 5. From my paid mail, all the applications were decided between 15th and 16th August. I received collection mail for 3 of my dependants last week and up till now, I haven't received mail for me as MA and a dependent. When I became more worried, this morning, I called ukvi again and the two applications were escalated. I later received the attached mail that I should wait for 15 working days more. This is getting me more devastated right now. I don't understand what's happening to me. Please what is the problem or what will likely happen? Please help attend to my case.

CC: Duchess90, other gurus please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello

Difficult but not impossible
The Uni that grants you admission for precas will have your entire masters in view if not already in your CAS and visa duration

If you are changing Uni's you have to go through the entire process of getting another CAS ,if the process isn't completed early and your visa duration is running out you might have to return to apply from Nigeria

Cheers

adeblow:
Hello guys. Please can I do pre Masters in one university and do Masters in another in the UK?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Simieoni2:

When did u do ur bio?

Aug 1st. Already received collection mail though

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello

Sorry you are going through this

Standard response on escalation is 15working days, please be patient,you have done what you need to do

The MA should send a copy of this to his/her Uni and request for more time to resume or online options

UKVI is overwhelmed with applications also, my advise chase again after 7day to get an update,they won't be able to re-escalate it though

Cheers
Klem28:
Greetings dear people, please help me with your useful opinion and advise. Some of you will remember me. I'm a family of 5. From my paid mail, all the applications were decided between 15th and 16th August. I received collection mail for 3 of my dependants last week and up till now, I haven't received mail for me as MA and a dependent. When I became more worried, this morning, I called ukvi again and the two applications were escalated. I later received the attached mail that I should wait for 15 working days more. This is getting me more devastated right now. I don't understand what's happening to me. Please what is the problem or what will likely happen? Please help attend to my case.

CC: Duchess90, other gurus please

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.