Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005544 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Affam: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good evening all,
I just got an offer from London metropolitan university and i will like to do if precas is done before cas is issued. Also, i will like to know if they are fast in issuing cas and if it is a school to consider as i have other options
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shemafia: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
shemafia:
Good morning everyone! Is there any Birmingham University female student on here interested in sharing a flat?

Hello Everyone! Is there any Birmingham University female student on here interested in sharing a flat?
I have a furnished double room at a very reasonable price.
Leave me a message on oche_stephanie1@yahoo.com and I'll contact you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello everyone,
Yesterday, I got a conditional admission to University of Salford, Manchester for MSc. Biomedical Science January intake. I was given a scholarship reduction in school fees of £3000. My school fees now drops to £12,300. Conditional payment of £5500 before being issued with CAS.
Please how do you see this admission? I seek for insight about the course, the cost of living in Manchester, possible accomodation challenge and other peculiar thing.
Or would you advice me to wait for other admission in other schools and other courses in health.
Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
You didn't share any context here - are you a student, worker or visitor?

JejeIsLife:
Good everyone, please don't be annoyed this question is for an Irish visa, I decided to drop it here because they are under the UK and might have similarities in the visa application.

I was asked "If you are applying for a Long Stay Visa/Preclearance, you must fill out the contact details of your reference in Ireland in this section. but I have no one in Ireland please what do I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
babey543:

Better use CCBN Form A from bank.

Flwire uses black market rate. How do you expect them to gain?

You can still use form A with flywire.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
bestijenkins94:
Hi everyone , I going to Sunderland and I haven’t had any luck with accommodation. Please if there’s anyone who will like to share (I will pay ) , however know of a vacant room should kindly reach out to me please

Are u January intake??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
smiley smileyCongratulations
Ozededes:
VISA ALERT!!!

BIO - 15th Aug
Paid call - 09th Sept (decision made)
Picked up - 13 sept

Documents submitted MA
CAS
TRANSCRIPT
PASSPORT
SCHOOL REFERENCE
WORK REFERENCE
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

DOCUMENTS FOR dependant
Passport
Statement of account

Omo it has been a wild ride, bless everyone making efforts to assist the community

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Greathand01: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please I booked Qatar for Sep 18 nd my booking will expire by 2am, I paid in the bank this morning and I forwarded the receipt to them via mail but they are yet to respond....Biko if they don't respond and the booking expire..what will I do...hope I won't go to lagos like this and hope I won't miss the flight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fadelex:

Which number did you call please and with which network
Use glo network
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
bamangar:
Hello, I am about to pay my tuition fee for salford university and they are using flywire. But I noticed that the official cbn rate I calculated in Naira is different from what flywire is calculating. Below is the screenshot.. Is it a mistake or....
Flywire uses black Market rate. If you can still meet up with the sept 30 deadline, use form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ametu166(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Same here (paid call though)... .. I pray so too o, cuz we don resume already. Though I've mailed my school about the development

Abuja or Lagos?
Cos i did 18th and nothing(abuja)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
HenryG:
Hello everyone,
Yesterday, I got a conditional admission to University of Salford, Manchester for MSc. Biomedical Science January intake. I was given a scholarship reduction in school fees of £3000. My school drops to £12,300. Conditional payment of £5500 before being issued with CAS.
Please how do you see this admission? I seek for insight about the course, the cost of living in Manchester, possible accomodation
challenge and other peculiar thing.
Or would you advice me to wait for other admission in other schools and other courses in health.
Thank you all in anticipation.

You are even lucky t have discount of £3000, I have no discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
StarTrek222:
Please when did your status change to Passport sent to VAC ? And how long from that to Passport ready for pickup? Did you get a mail saying you should come and pick up at TLS ?

Hi
Are u also for 15th August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by viqueta136: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who’s travel on the 22nd with Royal Air Maroc? to LHR? Make we team up abeg so the trip won’t be boring.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Changed yesterday to 'transferred to VAC' and I got a mail that came yesterday evening but it was this morning I saw the pick up mail.

I will say it took less than 24hrs to go from "transferred to VAC" to "Received by VAC" in my case

Yes I got a mail for pick up.

StarTrek222:
Please when did your status change to Passport sent to VAC ? And how long from that to Passport ready for pickup? Did you get a mail saying you should come and pick up at TLS ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
bamangar:
Hello, I am about to pay my tuition fee for salford university and they are using flywire. But I noticed that the official cbn rate I calculated in Naira is different from what flywire is calculating. Below is the screenshot.. Is it a mistake or....

They charge you with black-market rate not CBN rate. my office pay tuition fee. if you need my service, you can DM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iruobe1987: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please does Manchester metropolitan university 3000 initial deposit cover for enrollment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by StarTrek222: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
I am 16th VI TLS

nairaandaed:

Hi
Are u also for 15th August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by StarTrek222: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
OK, thanks for this information

Ozededes:
Changed yesterday to 'transferred to VAC' and I got a mail that came yesterday evening but it was this morning I saw the pick up mail.

I will say it took less than 24hrs to go from "transferred to VAC" to "Received by VAC" in my case

Yes I got a mail for pick up.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Greathand01:
Please I booked Qatar for Sep 18 nd my booking will expire by 2am, I paid in the bank this morning and I forwarded the receipt to them via mail but they are yet to respond....Biko if they don't respond and the booking expire..what will I do...hope I won't go to lagos like this and hope I won't miss the flight
keep calling them until they pick, send email to pfcdoh@qatarairways.com.qa registering your plight and complain + if you have someone in Lagos, send to their physical office
Dnt book another ticket, as long as money entered before time you will get your ticket.. you just need to get through to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by StarTrek222: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks @Cashmadam

Cashmadam:

If your flight is later in the week, keep praying. You might get your passport on time. However, if you are too scared, please change your travel date asap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Affam: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Affam:
Good evening all,
I just got an offer from London metropolitan university and i will like to do if precas is done before cas is issued. Also, i will like to know if they are fast in issuing cas and if it is a school to consider as i have other options
Someone plsss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
yoged:
wales is a good place. Pre master is always for 3-4 months for most schools. Tuition fee is £8750 to £9000. You'll have to pay in full. Let's assume your pre master is between Jan and April. You'll resume for pre master by September. Between April till September. You can work full time..

Good information! Pre Master is good for someone that can afford full payment of tuition fees b4 CAS. Meanwhile, I have applied to Aberystwyth University wales. I am waiting for their decision. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godsknight(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
shawrygal:

Flywire uses black Market rate. If you can still meet up with the sept 30 deadline, use form A
You can use Form A and pay through flywire as well . You will use Form A to fund the flywire .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
shawrygal:

Thanks for the response. It's Form A I want to use, there was a link embedded in my offer letter for bank transfer which I clicked and it directed me to flywire, I didn't see the normal bank transfer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please someone should help me here oh I don't understand this kind of email I got now

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
ametu166:

Abuja or Lagos?
Cos i did 18th and nothing(abuja)
Lagos (VI)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Missyetty(f): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omooooooo:
In need of pounds for payment of school fees asap, I can be of help

Cheers
Do you have dollars?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Accountantobi: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kindly assist with steps to make paid call

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.