Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1017486 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Akhat:

Please I need advice on this. So to know whether to go straight to the bank this morning or to just cancel and re-apply.

Cancel and reapply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2022
guys please help me, can you use your dollar card in the UK atm and to pay tuition fees online?

Please, just yes or no is fine abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2022
blaqqqw:
guys please help me, can you use your dollar card in the UK atm and to pay tuition fees online?

Please, just yes or no is fine abeg

can I use my dollar domicillary card at UK ATM, to withdraw pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2022
blaqqqw:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eneada: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2022
padie77:

Did you pay for fast track?

Yh i did
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kultony: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Bosslady25:
@Dduchess90 and others , please help.
Hello everyone, please, Main applicant got a refusal mail this morning, the only reason was that the bank didn’t respond to UKVI mails.
We have called the bank , they said that they didn’t get any mail.
I have read several stories of how it was overturned.
Please, what email can we send a response to? Because administrative review will take long.

Oh, no!

Email may have dropped in the spam folder.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by opezi: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Good day... I have been trying to self upload some documents for my application. Was able to upload some successfully but I'm getting this error for the last two... any ideas on the cause or solution will be appreciated.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nadingo: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2022
blaqqqw:

Yes you should. I used mind to get steady AED in Dubai during the course of my vacation and there was no issues. I also used it for pos purchases and it was smooth.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejal: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Let's link boss. Check your email
Akinyelebayode:
Goodafternoon house, anyone going for University of Dundee January intake, please let's link.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mola01: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
I also applied for Middlesex university for January intake but decision is yet to be made on my admission.
Have you been given admission?

everyevery:
Any potential Middlesex university student for January here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

More evidence to attach,

Send all these to your Uni to update them on these issues

Ask for the possibility to start online till this is sorted

Send a very solid email to UKVI, add how this is affecting your mental and emotional health

If you are bold like I am add that you will be exploring legal options in resolving this

You have to be keep them on their toes

Cheers

Hello @dduchess90
Thanks for your concern

I threatened the UKVI with with legal actions (like you advised) this is their reply

"Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, we have escalated your case to the relevant department on 05-10-2022 and you should be contacted within 15 working days.

Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time."

Should I withdraw my application and apply for a new one or I should wait till they bring back my passport before making a new application?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by everyevery: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Mola01:
I also applied for Middlesex university for January intake but decision is yet to be made on my admission.
Have you been given admission?

Yes, I applied 23rd August ,got conditional offer 29th September, unconditional 1st October
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2022
If it has gotten to adb_disbursment_review, you can edit it. But you will have to upload a document to save your application. If it's still at Adb_reviewer, you can check if your bank can oversee it.
Akhat:

Please did you have to reapply after it was rejected? I am asking because I submitted mine a week ago, and I just noticed £14000 is showing in the form A instead of 4000. I don't know if I should cancel and reapply rather than waiting for them to reject it because of the error.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2022
People are running behind schedule. Start POF and wait. Though decision is yours. If university of Wales can offer you what you want, you can go. If by the middle of this month you have no offer, kindly proceed. But be prepared to use black market.
babamillli:
Good morning guys, please I have a question,I got admission to university of south whales , but I was asked to pay 50%( 6k) which is much for me ,I am waiting for Bolton, GCU , CHESTER .
should I go for south whales or wait . ?
I don’t want to miss out on January intake

I understand the rush for January 2023 intake though I applied as early as august and first weeks of September.

Should I start now to secure my POF as I heard I will need it to secure my CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Please which bank is that?
Bosslady25:
Hello everyone, please, Main applicant got a refusal mail this morning, the only reason was that the bank didn’t respond to UKVI mails.
Please, what email can we send a response to? Because administrative review will take long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Bosslady25:
@Dduchess90 and others , please help.
complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Hello, I'm in serious need of help right now.
I'm looking for undergraduate course for January intake ( 1top up course). If anyone has any ideas to give me, I will appreciate please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bosslady25: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Thank you.
giselle237:
complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Nnennayao:
Hello, I'm in serious need of help right now.
I'm looking for undergraduate course for January intake ( 1top up course). If anyone has any ideas to give me, I will appreciate please.

What course do you wish to study?
I process UK admission for FREE.
No hidden service charge.
In partners with schools in the UK.

Check on the University of Aberdeen,
University of Surrey
Coventry University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingwale116: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Guys, please I need your inputs. I did my biometric on 23rd of August and decision was made on the 27th of September and my application hasn't moved from DMC to VAC. My school's enrollment deadline is on the 10th of October. What can I do? @dduchess90

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by msrcoor(f): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good day all,

Please can I use Investment certificate from an investment bank as POF.

As anyone done it before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igbamatigbi:

Thank you for replying

You are welcome.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Have been trying the nomal online routh it not working since I made a mistake and cancel the appointment trying to book another with different email are not working please I really need help .. tuberculosis test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chibabe4eva: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good afternoon house, please can someone put me through on how to make tuition payment with flywire from Nigeria?

What r d steps involved and is it a good method to pay tuition fees?
Do I need to buy blackmarket for it or they debit the tuition fee from my naira account...

Please somebody help me on how this flywire works.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Send email to them, stating your difficulty in booking appointment for TB test. They will book it for you and send you your appointment details
Baggiomarrio:
Have been trying the nomal online routh it not working since I made a mistake and cancel the appointment trying to book another with different email are not working please I really need help .. tuberculosis test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gentledaf(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Has anyone done university of law English test (ULET) before. I want to know about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akhat: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
babamillli:

I would advice you immediately go and readjust it , they could say that you don’t have a sufficient funds and those weeks waited would be in vain , so go back and rework it immediately since you just applied last week
Thanks, I re-applied this morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Empty NSF 3 weeks ago but the reality is that they abandoned my application, I just found out today.
Sheggy13:

Did you get any NSF mail along the way?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akhat: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
willyede:

No, There was no need to apply since i could always add more document but your own error has to do with input of information and its best you talk to your banker if there is a way they can help you from the backend.
Thanks, I cancelled and re-applied. When I visited the bank, I was told that fault was not from me, that they had issue with their network during the period I applied. But I should cancel and apply again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yungdril(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Masters77:
I have sent mail and called them. They checked and said I will get the new letter soon. Please when were you deferred cus I was deferred last on 4th August.

I think it was August too. But CAS should be by ending of October
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jiouras(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good afternoon everyone

I’ve just been offered admission for masters into Bournemouth University, please who know if IELTS is necessary for the acceptance. Your reply would be appreciated thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.