Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1011451 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saltome: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please, I need help, I have a study gap of 6 years but I also I have an employment letter for trainee for 1 year that states 60k as salary. Please should I add it as part of my study gap or is that a red flag.

All the gurus in the house help me out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Brooke60(f): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Anybody don hear from Conventry for January intake? Been waiting since and no decision yet cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Do you have legal document to back it up??

No. I don’t have a legal document that backed it up.

Please, kindly guide me through.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
giselle237:
I don’t think you can travel with him except he is officially adopted with court documents to show + late father’s death certificate

Kk. Plz how do I go about it.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
infosoftlife:

Registry, please!
In Nigeria, not all churches are registered or licensed for this. You know there are churches at every corner.

Alright. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You can use your church wedding certificate

Cheers

Really, and it will work.

Am thinking of doing affidavit to back it up as my wife will change her name to mine and news paper publications.

How do U see it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

A church certificate can be used

Cheers

Thanks. And it will work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kennyliga112:
@dduchess
@Gloriyah, please I need clarity on the walk in for biometric capturing. A family of 4, everyone has a date for bio. Earliest is November 20, can they all choose to walk in on 14 November ? Or the other 3 will do walk in with MA on the 20th

Atleast one person should have an appointment on that day (14th). You can’t just walk in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
fizcoo20:

No. I don’t have a legal document that backed it up.

Please, kindly guide me through.

Thanks in anticipation

Try talking to a lawyer. You need to legally be his guardian, that’s the only way you can a travel with him. Having the same surname is not enough.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Saltome:
Please, I need help, I have a study gap of 6 years but I also I have an employment letter for trainee for 1 year that states 60k as salary. Please should I add it as part of my study gap or is that a red flag.

It’s a proof of what you’ve been doing since graduation, It’s not a red flag.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please guys how does one answer this question during pre cas interview?

How much do you earn monthly? when you know its not enough for you to have saved so much to fund your studies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
kymkym:
Good morning

Please o... For an applicant that has over 15 years study gap,

must he submit work reference for his present job which is just 4 years?

Or work reference for all the jobs in his gap year?

For visa application

Thanks

It doesn’t have to cover the entire 15years but just one reference covering 4years won’t do.

Try submitting evidences that can cover Atleast 10years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
zanebaddo:
Please guys how does one answer this question during pre cas interview?

How much do you earn monthly? when you know its not enough for you to have saved so much to fund your studies

Your family members can support you towards your studies.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saltome: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok thank you very much, I have been worried about it.

Gloriyah:

It’s a proof of what you’ve been doing since graduation, It’s not a red flag.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Atleast one person should have an appointment on that day (14th). You can’t just walk in.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please is it possible to pay for Visa and IHS fees in naira? If not please I need a guide on how to go about it. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Your family members can support you towards your studies.
okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Not an issue.
The day of your appointment you will be required to fill a form with your name as shown on your passport.
Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

It doesn’t have to cover the entire 15years but just one reference covering 4years won’t do.

Try submitting evidences that can cover Atleast 10years.

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please how much is visa fee and ihs for 1 year course in dollars?

I want to use dollar card for payment.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
IFSHR:
Hi house, pls can form A be used to send money to someone personal account in the UK , to help me make payment for ihs

You can only use form A to pay for tuition or student upkeep.

Tuition goes to the school account whilst upkeep goes to your personl account with your name.

U cant use form A to send money to someone else account on your behalf.

If you mean domiciliary account tranfer from your dom account to another person account then it is possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Seyi0T:
Thank you so my question is, must the kids attend Biometric cant i verify their ID using the App?
what part of they have to go to biometrics at sopra soteria is not coming through sir/ma? If you could verify through the ID app why have you not done it since?
You keep retwisting the question to me and it is stressful/unfair.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Saltome:

My offer letter stated #300,000 annually. And I got my successful visa decision.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Good evening and happy suday all. Pls, educated mẹ on Pre CAS interview, what does it entail s please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Thortp(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Can I do walk in for UK visa and it’s how much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Try talking to a lawyer. You need to legally be his guardian, that’s the only way you can a travel with him. Having the same surname is not enough.

Alright.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ogbomojugun:
Visa ALERTS!!

1. Myself
Biometrics Nov 2 at Ikeja TLS
BRP email Nov 4
Standard application shocked grin
Anglia Ruskin , Chelmsford campus
MSc Clinical Nursing

2. My sister
Biometrics Oct 19 at Ikeja TLS
BRP email Oct 27
Standard application grin wink
Nottingham Trent Uni
MSc Biomedical Science

Docs submitted for both:
NECO, NYSC, BSc cert, marriage cert, TB result, CAS, bank statements, proof of employment for myself ( employment letter, paystubs), internship cert for my sis 2019.

Thanks to everyone who offered support by answering our questions.

Congratulations chief..... Priority right?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alphabbey1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
carik:

No, not debited
Have you?
Next time, it's best to pay the bank staff to help you fast track it.
This is the chat BTW me and my friend

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by carik(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
alphabbey1:

Spoke to a staff of that bank who is also related to me and they say it can't be fast tracked because of some measures put in place now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by carik(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
alphabbey1:

I will still try to see if I can get any One This week cos my person in the bank wasn't going to charge anything.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alphabbey1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
carik:

I will still try to see if I can get any One This week cos my person in the bank wasn't going to charge anything.
Exactly, find someone that will charge you. Fast track option is always available

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.