Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (999705 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pappyyanky1: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hello house.

A Friend Graduated this year February 2022, she was issued a NYSC Exclusion letter as her school don’t go for service for now ( National open university)

Does she need to submit the Nysc exclusion letter and work reference to ukvi or it not necessary to submit any of it since she doesn’t have a study Gap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ogbomojugun: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Congratulations chief..... Priority right?

Nope. Standard for both applications.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tiwas: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=Chiderahauxin post=118142350][/quote]

HULL university doesn't accept NECO. u can check yourself from their admission requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Someone I know said he collected his passport and the wrote No work,No Business on the dependants visa.Are dependants not allowed to work again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blackdove: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Hello Guys, I have been following this forum for a long time, you guys are doing a great job . An agent processed my student visa, but now I want to apply for my wife and kids as dependent, I am a graduate student for a two year course, completed a year, and started the second year this September, Please, good people on here, I'd like you to give me a step step procedure on how to apply for the dependent visa for my family of 3, they have the Tb test result and the POF of 14m. I'll appreciate your help towards this. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jayl1: 3:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Goodday everyone.
I will like to know if WAEC certificate is a compulsory document to upload during visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 4:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Good morning house
@dduchess90, gloriyah and any other person who might likely kniw what to do

I still haven't gotten any ihs link to pay for my ihs and I have gotten visa since Nov 2. Everyday, I'm sleeping inside my mail waiting for the mail. Checked all junk, spam.... Nothing yet
At this point, I'm not confused but concerned. I need help guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IRIEBOY(m): 5:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Please which bank is eazy to get form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Blackdove:
Hello Guys, I have been following this forum for a long time, you guys are doing a great job . An agent processed my student visa, but now I want to apply for my wife and kids as dependent, I am a graduate student for a two year course, completed a year, and started the second year this September, Please, good people on here, I'd like you to give me a step step procedure on how to apply for the dependent visa for my family of 3, they have the Tb test result and the POF of 14m. I'll appreciate your help towards this. Thank you
Below are the links for dependant visa. They would need your CAS number to proceed. The application is pretty straightforward.

Partner Dependant: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk

Child dependant: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2022
C505:
Good morning house
@dduchess90, gloriyah and any other person who might likely kniw what to do

I still haven't gotten any ihs link to pay for my ihs and I have gotten visa since Nov 2. Everyday, I'm sleeping inside my mail waiting for the mail. Checked all junk, spam.... Nothing yet
At this point, I'm not confused but concerned. I need help guys

I guess it’s an error on their part. There’s nothing to be worried about or you can get in touch with UKVI and let them know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2022
jayl1:
Goodday everyone.
I will like to know if WAEC certificate is a compulsory document to upload during visa application.

It’s only needed if you submitted it as proof of English during your university application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jayl1: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Gloriyah:

It’s only needed if you submitted it as proof of English during your university application.

Good morning,
I submitted a letter from my university in Nigeria that my medium of instruction for my degree is English, so do I submit that instead.

I will also like to know if I can go with soft copies of my documents for Biometrics assisted service in lieu of the hard copy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2022
If you are presenting employment history as the documentation for your 6 year study gap, i think the most important thing is if the employment history you are presenting shows a progression over the 6 year period. A trainee is an entry level position so if you are including other documents that show that you have moved to other roles during the intervening period and also shows what your present role is i do not see why the salary information on your trainee employment letter should stand out.

Saltome:
Please, I need help, I have a study gap of 6 years but I also I have an employment letter for trainee for 1 year that states 60k as salary. Please should I add it as part of my study gap or is that a red flag.

All the gurus in the house help me out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Which English test is easier and comes out faster among these 3. TOEFL, IELTS and PTE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Gloriyah:

I guess it’s an error on their part. There’s nothing to be worried about or you can get in touch with UKVI and let them know.

I don't think getting in touch with UKVI is a good idea and I still don't know why I haven't gotten the link even though I have been given reference number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rvpbae: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Pappyyanky1:
Hello house.

A Friend Graduated this year February 2022, she was issued a NYSC Exclusion letter as her school don’t go for service for now ( National open university)

Does she need to submit the Nysc exclusion letter and work reference to ukvi or it not necessary to submit any of it since she doesn’t have a study Gap.

She doesn’t need to submit anything. NYSC cert or exemption certificate is not a prerequisite for masters studies abroad.

She can attach the exclusion letter for attaching sake but it is not required. She just graduated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rvpbae: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2022
jorez:
Someone I know said he collected his passport and the wrote No work,No Business on the dependants visa.Are dependants not allowed to work again?

He needs to take it back, contact ukvi, they should rectify it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rvpbae: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
jayl1:
Goodday everyone.

You need to check what is stated on your CAS. You are mandated to upload documents stated on your CAS, as well as supporting documents.

Most times, waec is used to show English proficiency, so yes, you need to upload if you used that for school application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rvpbae: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2022
C505:

I don't think getting in touch with UKVI is a good idea and I still don't know why I haven't gotten the link even though I have been given reference number

Maybe a technical glitch.

Can you start another application? I think that’s best.

Use another email to register.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Guys please, if my tuition is £15k, how much should I have in my bank as proof of funds ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Idlovefur: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Pls abeg who has leg in alausa passport office trying to get my baby's passport out na she dey delay our tb test booking�, we want to apply for put visa togeda, do u advisae the MA to go do his tb test alone first then we his dependants can dò ours as soon as baby's passport is out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SamAfrik(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Good morning,
Is it necessary to still upload parental consent letter (by both parents) for children since all the family is travelling together? This is in addition to the sponsorship and financial letter written by MA to be responsible for their upkeep.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamesy212(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Hello guys... Anyone debited for Unity bank form A recently? My application moved to ADB Supervisor last week and I want to know how long before I could get debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Good morning all, pls I used my degree statement of result to get unconditional offer letter. Please Is statement of result acceptable for visa application? Thank you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2022
rvpbae:

Maybe a technical glitch.

Can you start another application? I think that’s best.

Use another email to register.

Hiw do i start anotger one when I have my visa already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mobil567: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Guys, please don't let anybody deceive you with fast track.
Recently CBN imposed a restriction on all banks.
Nobody can fast-track anything until 3 weeks. I REPEAT, Nobody can fast-track anything until 3 weeks after your submission.
It's only if they have not debited you after 3 weeks that you can fast-track or take it up with your bank.
If your application is not up tp 3 weeks on the portal and somebody collects money to fast-track, you don enter one chance o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Idlovefur:
Pls abeg who has leg in alausa passport office trying to get my baby's passport out na she dey delay our tb test booking�, we want to apply for put visa togeda, do u advisae the MA to go do his tb test alone first then we his dependants can dò ours as soon as baby's passport is out.

Yes,let MA and the other dependent go and do their own now should Incase you will need further test which we shouldn't pray for but to avoid any possible delay while you can go for your baby's own when the passport came out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Please is it possible to pay for Visa and IHS fees in naira? If not please I need a guide on how to go about it. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blackdove: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Thank you so much! God bless you
Gloriyah:

Below are the links for dependant visa. They would need your CAS number to proceed. The application is pretty straightforward.

Partner Dependant: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk

Child dependant: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Brooke60:
Anybody don hear from Conventry for January intake? Been waiting since and no decision yet cry
You're not alone, a friend of mine applied too and he's yet to get any response from them till now.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Please I would appreciate your support with schools that give unconditional offer without transcript ( Statement of Result and Certificate available) as my wife's school is delaying her transcript despite fast track payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Brooke60(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2022
CheedyJ:

You're not alone, a friend of mine applied too and he's yet to get any response from them till now.
Phewww! Thank you oo. It is tiring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.