Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002438 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Buy from black market and pay your deposit and initiate Form A for the balance.
victorVIC1:
My school is expecting tuition deposit to be paid within 1 week after receipt of unconditional offer and form a takes not less than 3 weeks. I certainly can't meet up

Please I would appreciate your suggestions on schools that are available for March - May.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pappyyanky1: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Should a person be worried about an Empty NSF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chairwoman: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

But the list is an example na

Chei!

Cheers
Hi dduchess, do I also need to upload family photos of dependants and extended family when applying for UK study visa? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello.

What is your friend's situation?

He/she should provide the relevant documents as requested, otherwise they might refuse his/her child dependant.

Cheers
See this situation below �

Can the MA apply with the children first?
Spouse's passport is not ready hence the delay for family application. And when passport is out he can still apply as a dependent partner?

On the form "will your spouse be traveling with with you?" in this case the answer is no...right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I have a question.  Can I print my statement of account for visa and then remove the money before applying for visa or do I have to leave the money there until I receive my visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Goodbetterbest:

Spouse's passport is not ready hence the delay for family application. And when passport is out he can still apply as a dependent partner?

On the form "will your spouse be traveling with with you?" in this case the answer is no...right?

You can, but you shouldn't. Apply alone or all together. Spouse can apply with the children later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2022
cincolaze:
Good morning everyone, please I have a question.  Can I print my statement of account for visa and then remove the money before applying for visa or do I have to leave the money there until I receive my visa?

You're using your money to buy 10 years ban. Your maintenance funds is for use in the UK and balance of your tuition.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone and thanks to those giving support and quality guide.
I need advise on this, because of increase in the oanda rate recently, it affected my POF. I had intended applying with my husband and then the children will join us later next year. I want to apply with the statement for myself alone while I have started another complete POF ( my balance of tuition, maintenance fee and his own maintenance) in the same account so that after 28days he will submit his own. My questions: 1. Does it have any negative effect on the application? 2. Will the children application be affected when we want to submit for them? 3. How do I fill the portion that asks, is your dependant coming with you to UK? It is a YES OR NO? PLS I NEED GUIDE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Good morning everyone here and happy Sunday.

Please, I have a question on this part I doodled. What does "leave to enter" means?.
Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bhee20(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2022
Please help with a response

Bhee20:
Hi house,

Please do I need to print out the extra tls payment mail confirming I paid for priority or they already have that detail in their system.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Bhee20:
Please help with a response

No need to reprint that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pappyyanky1: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Pappyyanky1:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2022
If the children are going to join later next year, will it affect their own Visa? What should be filled where asked if your dependant is coming to UK with you?

Gloriyah:

1. Yes, you can.

2. Yes, it will be enough and No, it won’t be an issue.

3. Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Mablove:
If the children are going to join later next year, will it affect their own Visa? What should be filled where asked if your dependant is coming to UK with you?

The answer to both question is NO.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pappyyanky1: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
@gloriyah do a person need to be worried of an Empty NSF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello

If the person is sure that his/her documents are authentic and verifiable.
Then no worries.

Cheers
Pappyyanky1:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Pappyyanky1 post=118537902][/quote]

No, your application would just take a longer time before a decision is made, but it’s nothing to be worried about if your documents are in order are genuine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello

Because you applied from outside the UK you have a visa catergory under leave to enter as a student.

If you were applying for another visa within the UK, it will most likely reflect a Leave to Remain* category

Bear in mind that there is also Indefinite leave to remain and Indefinite leave to enter but that's story for another day

Nothing to worry about

Cheers
WilsonBright935:
Good morning everyone here and happy Sunday.

Please, I have a question on this part I doodled. What does "leave to enter" means?.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello

I assume you have your CAS now and applying with your dependant

I also assume other documents are ready i e TB certificate, POF(minimum 28days), relevant documents to prove your relationship with your spouse and child dependants, and relevant documents if you have a study gap.

You will need to finish the MAs application and then proceed to do the dependants individually

If that's a Yes, here's a link to start your application
https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/apply

Any questions please raise and we all will assist you

Cheers
[quote author=Chairwoman post=118534717][/quote]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello

@Promoter2 responded

Cheers
Goodbetterbest:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello

Immediate family photos (kids and spouse) Yes please

Extended family -No

Cheers
Chairwoman:

Hi dduchess, do I also need to upload family photos of dependants and extended family when applying for UK study visa? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello

This is risky on a public platform please

You shouldn't give a strangers address to your Uni. Have you told your Uni you don't have anyone here?

Why are they insisting on this? Your Nigerian address should be okay

Cheers

esotericB91:
Pls I would appreciate your help. personally I am not looking for who will accommodate me,I am looking for an address I can give to my school as where I will be staying, so they can release my CAS, pending when I finally get my accommodation. I am really running out of time, Plsss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Mablove:
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone and thanks to those giving support and quality guide.
I need advise on this, because of increase in the oanda rate recently, it affected my POF. I had intended applying with my husband and then the children will join us later next year. I want to apply with the statement for myself alone while I have started another complete POF ( my balance of tuition, maintenance fee and his own maintenance) in the same account so that after 28days he will submit his own. My questions: 1. Does it have any negative effect on the application? 2. Will the children application be affected when we want to submit for them? 3. How do I fill the portion that asks, is your dependant coming with you to UK? It is a YES OR NO? PLS I NEED GUIDE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
LordIsaac:

Have you gotten telex now? How and when did you get it from the day you were debited? Thanks.

No, I haven't. Gtb refused to send Telex, and the school hasn't received the money. Now I'm suspecting the bank hasn't sent it all. Whatever they think they're doing holding people's funds anyhow!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Phil46:

No, I haven't. Gtb refused to send Telex, and the school hasn't received the money. Now I'm suspecting the bank hasn't sent it all. Whatever they think they're doing holding people's funds anyhow!

Seems you're still going the gentleman way.
Add some madness and threat to report to CBN and experience magic...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LordIsaac(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Phil46:

Have you reached out to them....if yes, please what did they say and any assurances?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2022
Mablove:

You have your own funds in an account but you’ve started another POF with your own funds plus your husbands in another account, is that what your mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
LordIsaac:

Have you reached out to them....if yes, please what did they say and any assurances?

I have been calling them every day, and they always promised to send the Telex in the next 24 hours. And when you call the next day, it's same story.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Promoter2:

Seems you're still going the gentleman way.
Add some madness and threat to report to CBN and experience magic...

I will explore that option if the situation remains the same next week. Thanks for the heads up!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yes I have my POF and have started another for my husband waiting to mature before he can submit his own application. My fear is will this arrangement affect the children who will apply next year to join us. So what should i fill where they asked if my dependant is coming to UK with me.
[ author=Gloriyah post=118539120]

You have your own funds in an account but you’ve started another POF with your own funds plus your husbands in another account, is that what your mean?
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bhee20(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thank you.

WilsonBright935:

No need to reprint that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
It is the same account. I only topped money on the account and want to allow it for 28 days before my husband can submit his own application.
quote author=Gloriyah post=118539120]

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.