Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1012688 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshocall: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
@ Duchess, justwise and all the guru in the please advice i have A1 in English In my NABTEC result can it be used as prove of English told me its not acceptable. If it can't be used please advice on way faward .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Haykaybecks:

OK, Thank you Gloriyah.

Can i do the TB test and receive results same day please?

Same day or the next.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oluwatomisin90:
@Gloriyah
@dduchess90
@justwise
Thank you all for taking your time to attend to our questions.
Please from all I have read and I understand on this platform a dependant must join more than six months to the MA course end date to be able to pay for Ihs and prove her right to work. My husband resumed Sept 2022. Our calculation is that by March, 2023 we should have applied for our visa. But my sister who is in UK is telling us otherwise that we can apply by june/July. Please help me on this.

When is your husbands visa expiry date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Boss0003680501:
Duchess
Justwise
Gloriyah
And other gurus in the house…

I have 12m initially as our pof for family of two, with a school fee balance of 10,950, i got my CAS yesterday and my pof is already on 20th day today, initially i brought my queries on here before but I was advised to make our pof 14m and start to recount for another 28 days…

1, So my question is this, can i as the MA apply for my visa with the initial 12m pof then when the new deposit added to the pof matures my wife can now go ahead and apply for her own visa?

2, I hope the 12m pof will cover my own application, and hope the extra deposit of 2.5m will not affect the initial 12m deposited before ? (Base on lump sum deposited).

3, And on the completion of the new 28 days can my wife now use the new balance of 14.5m to apply for her own visa without any issue ?

Thank you as i await your replies.

1. Yes, you can.

2. Yes, it will be enough and No, it won’t be an issue.

3. Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwatomisin90: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gloriyah:

When is your husbands visa expiry date?

Visa expiry date Is jan 2024
Course end date is Sept 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gloriyah:

Same day or the next.

Thank you Gloriyah

Can i book appointment at the IOM office please?

I have been trying it online but not going through thou
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koonleh: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
koonleh:
Pls I paid for flexi for family of 3 , but time was not selected, only the date. Can I work in anytime on selected date or I need to look for the time.

Thank u

Pls anyone on this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
The explaination of those financially dependent on you are outlined there in the information note,those under 18, children over 18 but still living with you, children you look after all the time ,older relatives who need you for accomodation or other support, nothing like your spouse there,you have filled spouse details before.
Temix:
Hello people,
Please I am completing the Visa Application online I am a bit confused about one question.
The question is I already filled a part about my Spouse/partners details

Then the next question is dependant details (those that are financially dependant on you), I filled my 2 kids details here but u want to know if I should fill my wife's details there again?? The information required is basically the same thing I have inputted under my spouses details

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oluwatomisin90:

Visa expiry date Is jan 2024
Course end date is Sept 2023

Applying March is okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
koonleh:

Pls anyone on this?

Yes,you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Spouse is not on that list o
dduchess90:
Hello

If your wife is financially dependent on you then you can include her name.if not then just your kids

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Haykaybecks:

Thank you Gloriyah

Can i book appointment at the IOM office please?

I have been trying it online but not going through thou

Yes,you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
jorez:
Spouse is not on that list o

@dduchess90, is right, see this visa application guide as attached.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
eboniee024rill:
Pls the address on my TbTest booking is different from the one on my admissions letter and the Bank that I intend to use for POF, pls I would like to ask if it wouldn't have any implication (s). Thanks all
Pls I need a reply on this if I can correct the address at IOM centre since my TB test is on Monday.
Edakun o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gloriyah:

1. Yes, you can.

2. Yes, it will be enough and No, it won’t be an issue.

3. Yes.

Thank you for the reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
PDF only
Ifelajulo:
Good afternoon house, I am filling the VISA form, the documents that I am to scan and upload, i.e marriage certificate and others, will it be SCAN in PDF format or JPG format?

E Jo e dakun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bhee20(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
@duchess90 @gloriyah and gurus in the house,
good day,
Please do I need to print out the extra tls payment mail confirming I paid for priority or they already have that detail in their system.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bad advice. Someone got denied visa because his POF was 50k short.
Gloriyah:

You added 1.5m to what you needed as POF right, and now due to fluctuations in rate, you’re just 50k ahead. I don’t see the issue. Just add some cash to what you have and print.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
A friend of mine was sent this..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
eboniee024rill:

Pls I need a reply on this if I can correct the address at IOM centre since my TB test is on Monday.
Edakun o

Yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
eboniee024rill:

Edakun o

Yes you can, as you will fill a fresh application there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
onyiokoye:
Bad advice. Someone got denied visa because his POF was 50k short.

Learn to read properly before you drop a response.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by robify01: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please let me get this clearly. Anyone can respond to this, abeg!

I only worked with a bank after graduation many years ago as Marketer.

Later worked as a Marketer with a publishing company.

Now, I am a digital Marketer working for self.

Please advice me here. I still love my digital marketing. But for the purpose of relocation, I am looking at doing MSc Data Science. (Note: I studied Engineering during undergrad and no work experience in Data Science o) .

Or do you suggest I still apply for MSc Digital marketing?

Which will give me better edge in terms of work in the UK and post study permit?�

I have been
Drxxzy:

Yeah South wales gave me direct masters without any working experience sef. Cybersecurity but I already paid Sunderland deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
DemmyDD:
Any sch for Master prog for May/ June intake pls?

Ulster University and Northumbria University for London and Birmingham campus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twinz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thanks a lot. Very grateful.

POF consent letter

Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

Letter of Consent

Kindly accept this letter as a formal confirmation that Mr ...... is my beloved husband/wife/child... He/she will be travelling with me to the UK and we will be living together throughout our stay in the UK.

I have given him/her the full consent to submit my bank statement as evidence of proof of sufficient funds available to us and for the purpose of this visa application. Kindly give him/her all the necessary assistance he might require to obtain a visa please.

If you have any questions or need any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me on my direct mobile line +..........

Kind Regards,
Signature and name

Introduction letter sample

Introduction letter for MR PINENAPLE

I write on behalf of the above-mentioned person, who is a member of staff of our Company, ABCDEFHJK in Lagos, Nigeria.
He joined the company in July 2030 as a Senior Planning Officer and holds the above position till date. I request that you please provide Mr. pineapple with all the necessary assistance.
I would be glad to provide any additional information your office might require.

Thank You for Your Cooperation….bla bla bla…

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwatomisin90: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gloriyah:

Applying March is okay.
Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
president4life:

Yes you can, as you will fill a fresh application there.
Thanks so much for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opsops:

Yes you can
Thanks for the swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adlac(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dear Nlanders apart from IOM where else can Tuberculosis test can be done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Adlac:
Dear Nlanders apart from IOM where else can Tuberculosis test can be done?

St. Nicholas hospital
Qlife
Consultant practice
They are all based in Lagos, as for Abuja it is only iom.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adlac(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
president4life:

St. Nicholas hospital
Qlife
Consultant practice
They are all based in Lagos, as for Abuja it is only iom.

Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by phlakkeys(f): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

No Uni will issue a CAS before deposit

Deposit is what secures your place firmly in the Uni. When you get to the stage of the deposit you must have in most cases met other conditions.

At that point the main reason for a refund will be if there are no spaces for your course in that session

Anyway, back to your question, none unfortunately

Cheers

Thank you very much, God bless you richly.

Ibodlauren01:

I haven't heard of any school who give CAS before deposit.
School don't just refuse CAS without any reason. All you need to do is to package your required documents well, apply for a course related and a good SOP with that I think you will be fine..... Cheers
Thank you very much, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.