Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002747 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good evening All.

Please I want a review of Egyptian Air to London Heathrow.

1. Do they require yellow fever card?

2. Lay over (accomodation on travel)

3. Comfortability.

Please drop your review.

Please you drop your Review of Qatar Air too!

Thanks All
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello

But the list is an example na

Chei!

Cheers
jorez:
Spouse is not on that list o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello

That is just an example

Cheers
jorez:
The explaination of those financially dependent on you are outlined there in the information note,those under 18, children over 18 but still living with you, children you look after all the time ,older relatives who need you for accomodation or other support, nothing like your spouse there,you have filled spouse details before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teebaa: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not at all, it clearly states your partner can sponsor you

She shouldn't be worried

Cheers

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kennyliga112:
@gloriyah
@dduchess90,please I wanted to ask and need your reply,Monday is me Nd my family Biometrics date,My wife thr Ma and my son time is 12,My own time is 12 30c,My second child time is 1.00 .so I wanted to ask can we all go in together by 12??
Yes can enter together by 12
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
oshocall:
@ Duchess, justwise and all the guru in the please advice i have A1 in English In my NABTEC result can it be used as prove of English told me its not acceptable. If it can't be used please advice on way faward .
UK doesn't accept NABTEC . Its either Waec or neco
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by charlesjes: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
[

When are you applying for your visa, still in similar situation.
My wife is the MA, why me the husband is her dependant, I want to use my account for the proof of funds but my agent is telling me our visa will be denied, that a dependant can not sponsor/ use his/her POF for the MA.. Said, I should transfer the funds to my wife's account and restart our 28days count.
If I insist that I must use my POF, then he'll ceased to be my agent, write to the school that, he's no longer our agent, then I can proceed with whatever I want (threat). Though, CAS has already been issued to my wife 3 weeks ago (POF wasn't needed for issuing of CAS)
quote author=Gloriyah post=118517385]

POF consent letter

Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

Letter of Consent

Kindly accept this letter as a formal confirmation that Mr ...... is my beloved husband/wife/child... He/she will be travelling with me to the UK and we will be living together throughout our stay in the UK.

I have given him/her the full consent to submit my bank statement as evidence of proof of sufficient funds available to us and for the purpose of this visa application. Kindly give him/her all the necessary assistance he might require to obtain a visa please.

If you have any questions or need any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me on my direct mobile line +..........

Kind Regards,
Signature and name

Introduction letter sample

Introduction letter for MR PINENAPLE

I write on behalf of the above-mentioned person, who is a member of staff of our Company, ABCDEFHJK in Lagos, Nigeria.
He joined the company in July 2030 as a Senior Planning Officer and holds the above position till date. I request that you please provide Mr. pineapple with all the necessary assistance.
I would be glad to provide any additional information your office might require.

Thank You for Your Cooperation….bla bla bla…

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by charlesjes: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
dduchess90:

Hello
still in similar situation.
My wife is the MA, why me the husband is her dependant, I want to use my account for the proof of funds but my agent is telling me our visa will be denied, that a dependant can not sponsor/ use his/her POF for the MA.. Said, I should transfer the funds to my wife's account and restart our 28days count.
If I insist that I must use my POF, then he'll ceased to be my agent, write to the school that, he's no longer our agent, then I can proceed with whatever I want (threat). Though, CAS has already been issued to my wife 3 weeks ago (POF wasn't needed for issuing of CAS. Can I proceed?

She shouldn't be worried

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by charlesjes: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello
If I insist that I must use my POF, then he'll ceased to be my agent, write to the school that, he's no longer our agent, then I can proceed with whatever I want (threat). Though, CAS has already been issued to my wife 3 weeks ago (POF wasn't needed for issuing of CAS. Can I proceed using my POF to apply, since we're applying the same time?

dduchess90:

She shouldn't be worried

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by phlakkeys(f): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
charlesjes:
Hello
If I insist that I must use my POF, then he'll ceased to be my agent, write to the school that, he's no longer our agent, then I can proceed with whatever I want (threat). Though, CAS has already been issued to my wife 3 weeks ago (POF wasn't needed for issuing of CAS. Can I proceed using my POF to apply, since we're applying the same time?

Please, what is the name of the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello

More reasons we don't encourage using agents and advise doing it yourself

If both funds are in your account please proceed to apply for your visa
Ensure you attach a consent letter for your wife saying she has access to the funds

Ask your agent for the refund you paid him and do it yourself.We are here to help if needed

Cheers
charlesjes:
Hello

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello @Olakismet417

Please delete your post

We don't encourage scams and deceit here, if you proceed with your thoughts you will get caught and banned for 10years from UK

@Justwise please help look into this post
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello.

What is your friend's situation?

He/she should provide the relevant documents as requested, otherwise they might refuse his/her child dependant.

Cheers
Horlamidei:
A friend of mine was sent this..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello

No you don't need to print it out.

Cheers
Bhee20:
@duchess90 @gloriyah and gurus in the house,
good day,
Please do I need to print out the extra tls payment mail confirming I paid for priority or they already have that detail in their system.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
charlesjes:
[

When are you applying for your visa, still in similar situation.
If I insist that I must use my POF, then he'll ceased to be my agent, write to the school that, he's no longer our agent, then I can proceed with whatever I want (threat). Though, CAS has already been issued to my wife 3 weeks ago (POF wasn't needed for issuing of CAS)
quote author=Gloriyah post=118517385]

Where do you people get these agents from though. Your spouse can be your sponsor.

All of these are clearly stated on the UK gov website. See the below screenshot.

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by esotericB91: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Ps can we connect? I am yet to get my CAS as they are requesting for an accommodation address
damdee:
Visa alert�

CAS received - October 19th
priority Biometrics - October 21st
Collection Mail. October 26th
Picked up. October 27th

No NSF email
no BRP email
Two previous Uk refusal declared

University of Plymouth January 2023 pre masters

Otiloooo���

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2022
I don they Plymouth make una no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by esotericB91: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Please I am looking for an accommodation in Plymouth. I got an offer with University of Plymouth. Pls any help �. The school is requesting for my accommodation address before they can issue me a CAS...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by esotericB91: 1:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Pls I will like to connect. I am currently looking for an accommodation in Plymouth
TANTUMERGO007:
I don they Plymouth make una no vex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2022
esotericB91:
Pls I will like to connect. I am currently looking for an accommodation in Plymouth
Lol, accomodation na issue for here, currently accomodating someone for over one month and not ready to leave, I don't warn am I go chase am. I no wan help again again; look for somewhere else please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 1:55am On Nov 20, 2022
jorez:
University of Aberdeen does not require deposit before CAS got my CAS without any deposits just you have to make payment before enrollment deadline

Can we link up plz. I am expecting my CAS from UA next week. I have questions I need your kind response to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by charlesjes: 3:35am On Nov 20, 2022
University of Northampton..

phlakkeys:

Please, what is the name of the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaykay2022: 5:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Hi My People, please i need your advice. The GBP has increased in value on OANDA by at least 37NGN since POF was started and in the course of the month, the some transaction occurred and going by the current rate it would have dipped by about 70k but this was just for two days before it was restored back above the current rate. Please advise if i need to restart my POF counting days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayor1115: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello Everyone. I have some items to sell asap.

2 units of 32' inches Tv
1 unit of 16' inches Tv
1 unit of Four burner and oven Gas Cooker
A lot of top quality window Cotton
2hp Panasonic AC
2 units of 3-seaters
2 small ceiling fans
Interested? Send me a Whatsapp message on 08054050079.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello.

What is your friend's situation?

He/she should provide the relevant documents as requested, otherwise they might refuse his/her child dependant.

Cheers

She doesn’t know what to provide. So I told her to wait, I will help her ask Nairaland. Please I promised her a response will come from Nairaland she should wait..! She’s worried

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello @Olakismet417

Please delete your post

We don't encourage scams and deceit here, if you proceed with your thoughts you will get caught and banned for 10years from UK

@Justwise please help look into this post
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pbandious: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Please I am interested. Your WhatsApp line is not working. Can you link up with me

tascoarena:
Good day, If u need accommodation in a shared 4 bedroom detachable house � in Huddersfield, to live with a family of five with Shared kitchen , living room, dining all laundry will be share.....we want Couples, family of three or single ladies. It is 17mins to Huddersfield Uni.
07594328149 (WhatsApp pls). Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by timestwo: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2022
I had a similar issue. Advice is if you haven't gotten your CAS yet, pay additional Tuiton. This will reduce your POF amount requirement and still save you time of starting POF all over.

kaykay2022:
Hi My People, please i need your advice. The GBP has increased in value on OANDA by at least 37NGN since POF was started and in the course of the month, the some transaction occurred and going by the current rate it would have dipped by about 70k but this was just for two days before it was restored back above the current rate. Please advise if i need to restart my POF counting days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2022
My school is expecting tuition deposit to be paid within 1 week after receipt of unconditional offer and form a takes not less than 3 weeks. I certainly can't meet up

Please I would appreciate your suggestions on schools that are available for March - May.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by esotericB91: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Pls I would appreciate your help. personally I am not looking for who will accommodate me,I am looking for an address I can give to my school as where I will be staying, so they can release my CAS, pending when I finally get my accommodation. I am really running out of time, Plsss
TANTUMERGO007:

Lol, accomodation na issue for here, currently accomodating someone for over one month and not ready to leave, I don't warn am I go chase am. I no wan help again again; look for somewhere else please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chairwoman: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=dduchess90 post=118429523]Hello

Has this been sorted?

Yes please it will be the MA course start and end dates

Cheers [/quote
Hi dduchess, I have been reading a lot of testimonies referencing you, please can you guide me on how to start UK visa processing for a family of 6. How do I start the process? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.