Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (998081 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ochudochukatobi:

Go and rectify it o.
It will look suspicious

How please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ochudochukatobi: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kassidy4luv:

How please
Change ur address on ur bank account/BVN
It will just require an affidavit simple and have rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ochudochukatobi:

Change ur address on ur bank account/BVN
It will just require an affidavit simple and have rest of mind

The issue on my address is whether its LAGOS or OGUN. I live in the boundary between both states. Utility bill has it captured as Lagos, but bank statement has it as Ogun.

That's my concern
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please for those of us who would make use of Abuja embassy, what would be the address incase you want to address a letter to British deputy High commissioner? Must it be addressed to the one in Lagos even though you'd be going to abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kassidy4luv:

The issue on my address is whether its LAGOS or OGUN. I live in the boundary between both states. Utility bill has it captured as Lagos, but bank statement has it as Ogun.

That's my concern

While this not an issue to worry about. If you want your address to reflect the same across board, the bank will simply require a request letter to correct your address information on your account with evidence of your address which is your utility bill (Electricity, Waste Management bill ) You don't need any affidavit for such purpose.

cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
What is my offense why no one reply to my concern, what major document do I need to hold at the point of entry..�

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
@dduchess90 ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
danzolla32:
What is my offense why no one reply to my concern, what major document do I need to hold at the point of entry..�

When you come to the forum, it is important to take time and read the pages. This question has been answered multiple times. with people recently sharing some experience.

That said, you are advised to hold your:

CAS
BRP Letter (hard copy)
Updated Statement of account for balance POF / Receipts if you made payment.
Evidence of where you will be staying in the UK
and be prepared to answer basic questions about your school/course etc.

hope that helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Toksjb:

University of Aberdeen requires NO deposit before CAS but you are required to pay at least 50% on enrollment. You also have to show POF containing the complete tuition + living expenses. This is not the case with RGU

Pls what’s the tuition school fee range for management courses?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello

Please address to

British High Commission
Plot 1137
Diplomatic Drive
Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Cheers
zanebaddo:
Please for those of who would make use of Abuja embassy, what would be the address incase you want to address a letter to British deputy High commissioner? Must it be addressed to the one in Lagos even though you'd be going to abuja?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Please address to

British High Commission
Plot 1137
Diplomatic Drive
Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Cheers
Thanks a bunch!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello

@Justpat responded

Cheers
danzolla32:
@dduchess90 ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ochudochukatobi: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kassidy4luv:

That's my concern
Decide which address you want to use that will reflect on both documents or where u stay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by patty10: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who has used Middle East airline ( MEA). How many check in bags was allowed and how many kg? And transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good evening
Can any of my family member receive my passport DHL?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello

With a letter of authorisation and your collection documents they can

Cheers
mayowa94:
Good evening
Can any of my family member receive my passport DHL?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mamatukwas: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello & Happy New Year Folks.

A UK based company is looking to hire a Virtual Assistant with social media skills to work 5-6 hours a week (work from home).

Pay is min wage + profit sharing. Students who are serious about steady part-time work are invited to apply by sending an email explaining suitability and your current situation to teamcrayonuk@gmail.com

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ochudochukatobi:

Decide which address you want to use that will reflect on both documents or where u stay.

Ok thanks. So it's important the residential address is the same across all documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

With a letter of authorisation and your collection documents they can

Cheers
Alright
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ADEX0123: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pls what abt dependant, what will dey have at hand for point of entry.

When you come to the forum, it is important to take time and read the pages. This question has been answered multiple times. with people recently sharing some experience.

That said, you are advised to hold your:

CAS
BRP Letter (hard copy)
Updated Statement of account for balance POF / Receipts if you made payment.
Evidence of where you will be staying in the UK
and be prepared to answer basic questions about your school/course etc.

hope that helps
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
biosamak:

Pls can I private chat you for more information?

Alright, go ahead
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jobportng(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2023
bamangar:
I want to ask, can one use UBA prepaid dollar card for visa and IHS payment?? If not, what's the best bank card or app to do that
kudiwave dollar card

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jobportng(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2023
babieangel:
Use a dollar card

download kudiwave app from your app store
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jvas: 12:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Good evening all and happy new year.

Please I will like to ask the maximum amount of hours a student can do when on holiday, I mean after the end of a term when student can full time? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pheranmie(m): 2:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Jvas:
Good evening all and happy new year.

Please I will like to ask the maximum amount of hours a student can do when on holiday, I mean after the end of a term when student can full time? Thanks

You can work full time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pheranmie(m): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Please I need clarifications on students loan. Does anything like this exist as I feel students comes with no entitlement to benefit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 3:42am On Jan 03, 2023
jobportng:
kudiwave dollar card
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 4:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Happy New Year Everyone.

Please if you are in London or have someone in London or coming to London and interested in casual work that will keep you busy, serve as a second job, extra income or need to do something to at least keep you busy till you get a better job this offer is for you.

I have a night 7hours job for you. (Mind you it will will only take you 3hours to finish and believe me this one opportunity that is not a stressful work)

This is a very easy work that will give you extra income and pays a very good rate but I just want this opportunity to come to my fellow country man however you must have a complete documentation to do this work and must be able to work full time.

The work is located around China town.

Send me an email ASAP

Start date is February 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mankind9(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Good morning and compliment of the season to every one here.
I'm a prospective student of University of Bradford for September intake. I will like to connect with any one going to University of Bradford.

However, while trying to initiate a form A for my tuition fee payment, I was told I will need an "Invoice" alongside the required document needed to be submitted for the process of the Form A. I checked my offer letter and couldn't fine an Invoice. Please I would appreciate any quick and honest response.

Thanks in anticipation .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jay5mie: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Good Morning

Happy new year guys.

Please, I don't have NIN yet and during my visa application I was asked for it, should i leave it blank or should i use my passport number?

Will it affect my application in any way?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Toksjb:

Alright, go ahead

I sent you an email message already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.