Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009262 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Idahosah: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please if i am to do a self service upload, do i still need all document to be in A4 format?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gregovbiosa: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
@justwise
Please sir, i am new here i signed up maybe 3days ago, so when i started searching for the reason i came on here i saw people recommending you for your great information and efforts, i love people like this and I love blessing and sowing seed to people like that so i can also be bless by God, i pray that this message gets to you, Sir please i have a problem i have so many questions it has to do with my date of birth and uk student visa , sir please can i get your whatsapp number so we can chat properly on this issue, i will be grateful sir thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chubbyman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
heryourdayji:

The probability of you being asked is extremely low, but be prepared for it

You you be asked to present raw cash as evidence of pof or just a statement of account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Not necessarily

Clarity and the size of the document is more important

Cheers
Idahosah:
Please if i am to do a self service upload, do i still need all document to be in A4 format?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
I've been trying to do that since morning and it was declining my payment

dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you should be able to use your naira card if there are no limits on it

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jay5mie:
Good Morning

Happy new year guys.

Please, I don't have NIN yet and during my visa application I was asked for it, should i leave it blank or should i use my passport number?

Will it affect my application in any way?

You can fill your passport info in that place as well. I filled my passport info including my passport number.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
arrived london by 1:50 pm got through customs in like 5 mins, got my passport stamped (all he asked for was my cas number lol)
glory be to God

22 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Idahosah: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please does NYSC fit into this category?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
dewale1234:
Please is there a difference between decision mail and collection mail?
would one still ge a decision mail after the BRP mail?

Collection mail is the mail you receive from TLS that your passport is ready for collection.

Decision Mail is in the BRP email, which say's your application has been successful.

You're not getting any other decision Mail after BRP email.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
IPDaley:
Please guys I have a question about Form A processing.

If an account is not funded and ADB reviewer recommends for rejection, is there still hope if I fund the account before it reaches disbursement? Or once it's recommended for rejection isallova.

It will not go further to disbursement, except you call and inform them you have funded, it since it was the reason for ADB Reviewer Recommended it for Rejection.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pazzenjer:
Is reference letter from bank needed together with Bank statement for Proof of funds
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thesailorman: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
I just want to tell everyone a big thank you

Visa gotten for a family of 6 including Nanny as dependent
Biometric 23rd (priority)
Visa collection 3rd for everyone. Expecting my last child’s own. Thank you all

22 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello congratulations �
Please how many days did it take for ukvi to contact you concerning your application?
thesailorman:
I just want to tell everyone a big thank you

Visa gotten for a family of 6 including Nanny as dependent
Biometric 23rd (priority)
Visa collection 3rd for everyone. Expecting my last child’s own. Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ourhumanity: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please house can one still use and travel with the £20 notes with Queens face?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good evening all, please I notice many people are mentioning going with Turkish airline. Please is there any advantage to that as compared to Ethiopian airline that I plan to use. I have not seen anyone going with Ethiopian airline. Please kindly help with responses. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seunphilip: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
If these people failed to bring my passport tomorrow, I think it will be better to travel to Lagos on Thursday to get, because my flight is Friday, but my fear is that if travel to Lagos and I get to Lagos and they said my passport is already dispatched to my destination address it will not funny. Please what should I do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Heywizz: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Not necessarily

Clarity and the size of the document is more important

Cheers

@dduchess90 / Other Guru’s in the house.

Good Evening.

I received the message below from UKVI this night after I contacted them, my 15 working days is still Friday but decided to contact them.

Can you please further explain what it means.

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Regards,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Idahosah: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please help respond to this

Idahosah:

Please does NYSC fit into this category?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please send the email you used to contact them thanks
Heywizz:

Good Evening.

I received the message below from UKVI this night after I contacted them, my 15 working days is still Friday but decided to contact them.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Regards,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by synero74: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hi guys. Good Evening. We did our Biometrics on the 7th of Dec. Did paid call on 30th of Dec. Main applicant only was decided but the two dependants is still awaiting decision. Did another paid call for the dependants again today. Awaiting decision again. Please what can I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Heywizz: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fikayomi2:
Please send the email you used to contact them thanks

Just follow the link below

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
ourhumanity:
Please house can one still use and travel with the £20 notes with Queens face?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Heywizz: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Heywizz:

Good Evening.

Regards,

@ dduchess90

Can you please further explain the message I got from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
I did Bio also December 7th as,mine as been decided but no BRP and collection email, dependents are still awaiting decision . What TLS and did you receive NSF or Interview invite ?
synero74:
Hi guys. Good Evening. We did our Biometrics on the 7th of Dec. Did paid call on 30th of Dec. Main applicant only was decided but the two dependants is still awaiting decision. Did another paid call for the dependants again today. Awaiting decision again. Please what can I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

In summary your application has not been decided yet.

The rest about booking and tickets are advisory

Wait till Monday and chase/request for escalation if you don't get an update by then

Cheers
Heywizz:

Good Evening.

Regards,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

What to do

1. Wait for collection mail for main applicant

2. Be patient and wait for dependants decision and collection mail, they can join you later. The MA is the one that needs to resume school.

Cheers
synero74:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please with card did you use dollar or naira because I've been trying since morning and its declining my payment

Heywizz:

Good Evening.

Regards,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bukorlar10:
Good evening all, please I notice many people are mentioning going with Turkish airline. Please is there any advantage to that as compared to Ethiopian airline that I plan to use. I have not seen anyone going with Ethiopian airline. Please kindly help with responses. Thanks

Some people go with Ethiopian.
It seems Turkish is the cheapest now that's why people go for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omokaba2019(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
You don't need a transit visa in Lebanon since you are not leaving the airport.I booked MEA,you check in one luggage of 23kg and your carry on
dduchess90:
Hello

We seem to be looking at different sites and I could be wrong

If the airline said so then that should fine

Can you confirm the luggage with the airline too?
Do update the house once you do

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 2:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Please guru in the house�, i need our advise on this, my bios is 9th Jan with Priority , My flight is booked for 26th.
Please, is it ok, is it a perfect arrangement or i shld reschedule my flight now to Feb?

Please, your advise ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olorunrinu: 3:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Good day house @justwise @ Duchess kindly help me with this situation I'm already in uk for postgraduate my visa is valid till end of 2024 I and my spouse had an issue and we separated I moved on but I put her and the underage children in my visa form as dependent not following me to UK my spouse came into uk as a visitor last year in her form she filled Seperated she is back in lagos now she wants to apply fas dependent how can I go about this we never divorced still have our marriage certificate and marriage pictures please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Hello

Based on the information you have provided unfortunately you can't bring your ex spouse.

Spouse dependant visa is based on a substantial marriage/relationship and being seperated means it doesn't exist at the moment

It is up to you to finalize things

1. Reconcile with her and she remains your spouse

2. Proceed to divorce

Please don't do number one for the sake of visa purposes, if you choose to it should be intentional,you could have family lawyers mediate into this and have it documented that you have reconciled and working on your marriage.

Having your marriage certificate or pictures and filing for her when separated and clearly do not have a substantial relationship is deceit, which will catch up in future.

And yes if she proceeds to apply as a spouse dependant when her status during her visit was filled as seperated,it will be flagged up.You will have to provide evidence as to what has changed and why( in most cases verifiable documents)

Cheers

Olorunrinu:
Good day house @justwise @ Duchess kindly help me with this situation I'm already in uk for postgraduate my visa is valid till end of 2024 I and my spouse had an issue and we separated I moved on but I put her and the underage children in my visa form as dependent not following me to UK my spouse came into uk as a visitor last year in her form she filled Seperated she is back in lagos now she wants to apply fas dependent how can I go about this we never divorced still have our marriage certificate and marriage pictures please advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.