Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1022920 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Heywizz: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
sirrobi:
Biometrics since December 1st here and no decision for dependent yet .. made paid call last Thursday and they escalated it

Good Afternoon House,

Please how do you guys do the paid call thing.

I have tried this 2 numbers over and over but they aren’t connecting.

+44 300 790 6268
+44 20 3875 4669

Please help with the right number.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirrobi: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Call them with Glo number I tried the first one actually the 300 number
Heywizz:

Good Afternoon House,

Please how do you guys do the paid call thing.

I have tried this 2 numbers over and over but they aren’t connecting.

+44 300 790 6268
+44 20 3875 4669

Please help with the right number.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Heywizz: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
sirrobi:
Call them with Glo number I tried the first one actually the 300 number

Thank you for your response.

I have tried using Airtel and MTN but not connecting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Yes please request for escalation

You only need to tell whoever you spoke to to escalate it,so make another paid call and do so

Cheers

Hapempem:

Hi dduchess90,

My visa application as a dependent is well over 15 working days.
Did bio on the 9th December 2022, standard Ikeja.
Did paid call today and I am old it is still awaiting a decision.
Do you advice I request for an escalation? What is the process of escalation please?
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

We seem to be looking at different sites and I could be wrong

If the airline said so then that should fine

Can you confirm the luggage with the airline too?
Do update the house once you do

Cheers
patty10:

Hi, I called the airline and they said as long as I’m not leaving the airport, the transit visa isn’t required
When I checked on line, they said it’s transit visa on arrival for stay over 4hrs. My transit is just 2hrs so I’m confused. How do I apply for a transit visa? I have no idea.
And the luggage is 30kg but I don’t know if it’s 2 30kg luggage each or one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Why did you remove the maintenance funds .it is for you use in the UK

Any other arrangements is full on deceit and I can't comment on that unfortunately

Cheers
jemmyjae:
I am a dependant. Please what do you mean by updated statement of account? What if i removed the money after 28 working days since someone lend me the maintenance fund.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobatele(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your visa application is not up to 15working days. Try and remove all the holidays we had. It is either 14 or 15days today.

quote author=Hapempem post=119666867]

Hi dduchess90,

Do you advice I request for an escalation? What is the process of escalation please?
Many thanks [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg make all of una get una visa sharp sharp dey come UK

This place is boring. We need more Nigerians here to keep us company cry

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Could you reconfirm the dates here, it seems to be only a day interval

2. You will collect your BRP in the UK,I assume you have the letter /email for it. If not please search the thread for the email address and request for your BRP letter/email

Cheers.
Ifelajulo:
Good afternoon,

I applied for student dependent visa since 28th Nov, I made a paid call after 15 working days and it was escalated. I got my passport this morning with vignette. No BRP.
But I am confused because of what was written on it.

Valid from: 26/12/2022
Valid until: 27/12/2022

My spouse will finish his course 31st January 2023 and his VISA is still valid till 30/05/2022.

What am I suppose to do .

@duchess and all other gurus in the house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Thanks for this, I didn't even count it.

I just replied on the OPs information

Cheers
tobatele:
Your visa application is not up to 15working days. Try and remove all the holidays we had. It is either 14 or 15days today.

quote author=Hapempem post=119666867]

Hi dduchess90,

Many thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hapempem: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Thanks for this, I didn't even count it.

I just replied on the OPs information

Cheers

Thanks tobatele and dduchess90 for your responses.

The problem I am having is that, I do not even know how many days are public holidays in the UK in December.

I am aware that bank holidays fell on either 2 or 3 days in December and 1 day in January which made me loose count of the number of working days after my biometrics.

I will appreciate any clarification as regards this.

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Congratulations

cincolaze:
Visa Alert☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that answered my questions here, God bless you all.
I literally got all my information here.

Admission Teesside University 18th of August

Cas 29th of November

Visa Application (Standard) 6th of December

Biometrics 13th of December for me

14th of December for my husband

Paid call 29th of December Awaiting Decision

Cas used mail 29th of December

Decision 29th of December

Brp mail for me and my husband 3rd of January

No Nsf mail
No interview
Thank you all once again, see you in the youkay like they say.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

We had the 26 and 27th Dec and 2nd Jan

But work generally slows down during the holiday.

If you don't get an update by the week you can chase with an escalation by Monday 9th January

Cheers
Hapempem:

Thanks tobatele and dduchess90 for your responses.

The problem I am having is that, I do not even know how many days are public holidays in the UK in December.

I am aware that bank holidays fell on either 2 or 3 days in December and 1 day in January which made me loose count of the number of working days after my biometrics.

I will appreciate any clarification as regards this.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mancinho(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please who has done PCC recently and the cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hapempem: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

We had the 26 and 27th Dec and 2nd Jan

But work generally slows down during the holiday.

If you don't get an update by the week you can chase with an escalation by Monday 9th January

Cheers

Thank you for your informative response.

I will be on the lookout for a positive response this week and chase next week Monday if there is no response this week as adviced.

Once again I deeply appreciate your response. Thank you for all you do.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bellaluve(f): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good afternoon @all,

Is anyone applying for May programs here? Which schools can I get into for May intake?
I wanted to use an agent, and they said May is all filled up. Is this true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
No disrespect.

The "someone lend me the maintenance fund" part is unnecessary.

I hope you understand.

jemmyjae:
I am a dependant. Please what do you mean by updated statement of account? What if i removed the money after 28 working days since someone lend me the maintenance fund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello Duchess90

I can use a naira card to make a paid mail or call

dduchess90:
Hello

Once your average decision wait time of 15days is gone and you haven't gotten any update,make a paid call or mail and request for escalation. You can always do so before that time to confirm if a decision has been made though

2. Update your Uni on the progress so they are aware of any delays if at all

Hopefully it is issued before you last date of resumption

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Enishit: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes please request for escalation

You only need to tell whoever you spoke to to escalate it,so make another paid call and do so

Cheers

Hi dduchess please is there another mail I can escalate my own matter I have done paid mail twice. I got BRP mail on the 18th Nov for my self and 3kids the kids passport was returned by 21st but mine is yet to leave DMC. I sent a mail on the 5th of Dec saying it’s been escalated and they will have my passport returned to me asap but should wait for 15 working days before contacting them again. I did after 15 working days yet same answer I am also told to wait another 15 working days. Anything else you can advise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please guys I have a question about Form A processing.

If an account is not funded and ADB reviewer recommends for rejection, is there still hope if I fund the account before it reaches disbursement? Or once it's recommended for rejection isallova.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gbee19: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Send a mail this to this address
visa.abudhabi@fcdo.gov.uk

Sheffield.VisaSection@fcdo.gov.uk

Enishit:

Hi dduchess please is there another mail I can escalate my own matter I have done paid mail twice. I got BRP mail on the 18th Nov for my self and 3kids the kids passport was returned by 21st but mine is yet to leave DMC. I sent a mail on the 5th of Dec saying it’s been escalated and they will have my passport returned to me asap but should wait for 15 working days before contacting them again. I did after 15 working days yet same answer I am also told to wait another 15 working days. Anything else you can advise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Enishit: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Gbee19:
Send a mail this to this address
visa.abudhabi@fcdo.gov.uk

Sheffield.VisaSection@fcdo.gov.uk

I will do immediately thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gbee19: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pls who has used Stanbic bank for Form A anytime from September last year

Am already UK and halfway done with study just want to pay the next installment via it and i want to know if am the only one stuck with Stanbic since last year September?

IPDaley:
Please guys I have a question about Form A processing.

If an account is not funded and ADB reviewer recommends for rejection, is there still hope if I fund the account before it reaches disbursement? Or once it's recommended for rejection isallova.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is reference letter from bank needed together with Bank statement for Proof of funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rosoma:
Please I am still waiting for response.
it is not a problem at all. Go ahead with your biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Idahosah: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello Everyone, Please i will like to ask the following:

1)Is POF needed at the POE

2) Can there be a deduction in POF after Visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heryourdayji: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

It depends on the border patrol officer, the advice is always to have your updated bank statement

2. Keep evidence for any deductions (i.e
fees payment or rent agreement) so you can present it if requested

Cheers
Idahosah:
Hello Everyone, Please i will like to ask the following:

2) Can there be a deduction in POF after Visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Not necessarily

You can include it if you want to

Cheers
Pazzenjer:
Is reference letter from bank needed together with Bank statement for Proof of funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Have you tried to contact TLS??

That could be an option.keep bombarding them, hopefully there will be more results now the holidays are over

Cheers
Enishit:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

Yes you should be able to use your naira card if there are no limits on it

Cheers
adzedec0224:
Hello Duchess90

I can use a naira card to make a paid mail or call

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heryourdayji: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Idahosah:

The probability of you being asked is extremely low, but be prepared for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.