Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1011587 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eusp: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2023
imolemiimole:
Please who knows anything about university of Sussex? I’ve paid my tuition deposit though. I just want to know if they issue cas on time and their payment plan. I want to also know if they don’t stress people. Their lecture time and all.
I'm studying at the university of Sussex currently.
It's really one of the best schools with the best installment plans.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giftedchild009: 1:11am On Feb 26, 2023
AnitaofEurope:

Pls what school is that?

University of Dundee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imolemiimole: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Eusp:

thanks for responding. A friend was already scaring me. Says it’s too expensive and myself and dependent may not be able to meet up with payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bizzyman: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2023
imolemiimole:
thanks for responding. A friend was already scaring me. Says it’s too expensive and myself and dependent may not be able to meet up with payment.
Sussex is highly ranked at No 41. Wow. You should go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jjbest(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Newbie123:
If you're coming to University of Hertfordshire this September or you're here already and need accommodation for the next session, I got a 5 bedroom apartment and need 3 more people to join us.

All rooms are double rooms and 1 minute walk to De Havilland campus. Move in date is 1st August. You can DM for video.

Only 3 rooms available. 1 is ensuite.
Good afternoon, yes i will be so so interested. Will be Coming in by September.
Please hit me up on WhatsApp on 08038795790
Singles only please and sharing is not allowed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jjbest(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Newbie123:
If you're coming to University of Hertfordshire this September or you're here already and need accommodation for the next session, I got a 5 bedroom apartment and need 3 more people to join us.

All rooms are double rooms and 1 minute walk to De Havilland campus. Move in date is 1st August. You can DM for video.

Only 3 rooms available. 1 is ensuite.

Singles only please and sharing is not allowed

Please am interested
My number is 08038795790
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
jjbest:

Please am interested
My number is

Do your due diligence well o....just be careful ....quickly dropping your number on public forum is not even advisable....sha be less anxious and carry out due diligence

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hello

That's purely a visit visa category

Know that the ECO will assess your brother's current status and hometies to ensure they will return home after your graduation if given this visa

Check the UK general visa thread and get more information on what they will need to provide on their end

On your, a letter of invitation from your Uni, your cover letter, BRP, passport and if you are accomodating and feeding them the rent agreement/ bank statement etc.

Cheers
Eusp:
Hello,
Please I would like to know the requirements to be fulfilled if I want to invite my two brothers for my graduation ceremony in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
I sincerely appreciate your continued support.

Yes the school is willing to support in any way they can and have successfully deferred my offer till September.

However, I don't think they have plans to mitigate the cost, neither do they have options for virtual classes for me. But I think they can provide relevant CAS documents and how speedily they'd be able to do so is what I am not certain of. They're willing to come in as regards the AR but they aren't really coming out to state the exact assistance they'd be rendering.

I know I would have to pay another IHS for a new Visa application but I have to get a refund of the previous one I paid, expecially if AR isnt successful, right?
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you will be required to pay another IHS if you are submitting a new application

Have you got the support from your Uni regarding this? Is there a way they will mitigate the cost/provide assistance perhaps allow you join online if AR is successful. Will they provide relevant CAS documents speedily if UKVI requests for it so you can meet up with September

If not it isn't worth it

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mranova(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please is there any Nigerian residing in Wallsend?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
I understand perfectly well. The summary is that the IHS fees would be refunded automatically, within 6 weeks of refusal, irrespective of whether the AR (if pursued) is successful or not as it would take months to get response for the AR, after which one would have to repay for a fresh Visa application.

Thanks a bunch for the clarifications.
doyinluv:

please read these lines to see if it applies to you.
If you appeal or ask for an administrative review
If you applied from:

inside the UK - you’ll get your refund up to 6 weeks after your appeal or administrative review is dismissed
outside the UK - you’ll get your refund up to 6 weeks after your visa application is refused
You’ll have to repay the IHS if your appeal or administrative review is successful and you’ve already got your IHS refund.

You might have to repay a different amount if:

the length of your stay changes
you get less time on your visa than you asked for
Contact UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) if your refund is not paid within 6 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hello People.

I am trying to initiate Form A for my tution balance, but I am meeting a brick wall.

I couldn't receive the OTP the portal claimed it has sent to my email address. It actually recognised my valid e mail address but didn't just get thr OTP mail. What can I do, as I am in the UK.

This is my first time I am using it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hello

Yes you will get your IHS refunded if your AR is unsuccessful

Cheers

Tboy243:
I sincerely appreciate your continued support.

Yes the school is willing to support in any way they can and have successfully deferred my offer till September.

However, I don't think they have plans to mitigate the cost, neither do they have options for virtual classes for me. But I think they can provide relevant CAS documents and how speedily they'd be able to do so is what I am not certain of. They're willing to come in as regards the AR but they aren't really coming out to state the exact assistance they'd be rendering.

I know I would have to pay another IHS for a new Visa application but I have to get a refund of the previous one I paid, expecially if AR isnt successful, right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Harlem22:
Good afternoon all. Please while filling form A. Whose details do one put in the correspondence section.
Please kindly help

Hello. I can see that you are progressing with your Form A. I am currently stucked on the same. I just want to register but couldn't receive the OTP the Trader Monitoring website claimed it has sent to my email.

What do you think I can do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Geerlings: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hello guru's in the house please who knows anything about Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester? I just want to know if they issue cas on time and their payment plan. I want to also know if they don’t stress people and about the city Cirencester is it good place to live
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doublesigh: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Trying to get my brother in a UK school for his masters over the next summer or so, where do I start picking up resources from for him. Or where should we be looking at for starting from scratch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
doublesigh:
Trying to get my brother in a UK school for his masters over the next summer or so, where do I start picking up resources from for him. Or where should we be looking at for starting from scratch?

Start from page one, before you get to 10....you will be equip with vital information you need...then feel free to ask any questions on any of the process you don't understand.....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ev4real(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
joyblinks:

Nop. But d person is in the uk already.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please I need someone with information on South Wales (university of South Wales), please let me enter your dm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adubam(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Adegbem02:
Please I need someone with information on South Wales (university of South Wales), please let me enter your dm

What do you want to know about them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingin007: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hy, everyone this is quite urgent. I have a newly graduate friend that studied medlab sc. and she wants to go for her masters abroad without doing her housemanship. Is that going to be possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nwachi22(f): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Eusp:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nwachi22(f): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bizzyman:
Sussex is highly ranked at No 41. Wow. You should go for it.

What about university of Dundee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Redpeeldtf: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nwachi22:

What about university of Dundee?
Dundee is ranked 49. University of Dundee is highly ranked but expensive. All highly ranked schools are expensive. If you find it difficult to do your research, Whatsapp me on 08067438374. I will guide you from A to Z.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Ogbeni email them and asked for a refund, state the reason while you seeking for a refund "you couldn't meet your school deadline, blah blah, state your Gwf now. You will get a refund no sane country or person will hold back your money or them go let you enter the country as your course date don pass...hiss.

Tboy243:
Alright
Thank you very much for your contribution. What now happens to the IHS fees I paid earlier, wouldn't it be refunded? Also if the AR becomes successful, could UKVI grant my Visa before the September cohort which I plan to defer to and does it mean i may not submit POF?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
adubam:

Cost of living, job availability for international students and maybe accommodation things, can I send you an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zeroloaded: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Hello 👋
I want to confirm, I just started applying for schools for Master's degree in the UK, and I am chosing September for my Academic section month.

I want to know if it late already, due to time It will take to get everything processed and also have I missed the opportunity for get a FORM A?

Finally I have an error on my WEAC date of birth, how will this affect my admission and also what can I do that will make them confirm it as valid?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by icecool12(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
adubam:

I am also interested, particularly about payment plan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
zeroloaded:
Hello 👋
I want to confirm, I just started applying for schools for Master's degree in the UK, and I am chosing September for my Academic section month.

I want to know if it late already, due to time It will take to get everything processed and also have I missed the opportunity for get a FORM A?

Finally I have an error on my WEAC date of birth, how will this affect my admission and also what can I do that will make them confirm it as valid?

You on the right track....for formA eco bank is the fastest now.....WAEC get an affidavit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2023
IHS refund won't be made once a visa is granted even if not been able to use it is due to UKVI delay.
cc: TBoy243
Focus99:
Ogbeni email them and asked for a refund, state the reason while you seeking for a refund "you couldn't meet your school deadline, blah blah, state your Gwf now. You will get a refund no sane country or person will hold back your money or them go let you enter the country as your course date don pass...hiss.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by GLt1: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Please what are the documents a dependant should take for their Biometrics appointment after doing self upload.

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.