Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001848 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zeroloaded: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
IFSHR:

You on the right track....for formA eco bank is the fastest now.....WAEC get an affidavit

Okay thanks, where will I present the Affidavit? Am I to send it to the school through emailing it to them cause I can't see a option for it in the Application form or While visa processing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by afrobaby(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sparekey:

Also want to apply for data science, did they ask you for POF and IELTS before they offer you the admission

They ain't asking for POF, I think that will be for visa processing,
Ielts or waec/neco is required
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by afrobaby(f): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mymehn:
Pls how many days after did you get it ur offer from these universities after applying.... Mine is 3 weeks and still counting, no offers
3 weeks on the average
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
zeroloaded:

Okay thanks, where will I present the Affidavit? Am I to send it to the school through emailing it to them cause I can't see a option for it in the Application form or While visa processing?

During your application..you will see area of additional document and alternatively, u can scan the WAEC and affidavit as one document

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello @Soulflai

You are aware that agents aren't welcomed here

If you want to advertise yourself/business please go to the dedicated page for that

Cheers
[quote author=Soulflai post=121297418]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello

Not allowed or discussed on this forum

And if you tow this part you'll get banned please removed your post

@Justwise please help

Cheers
[quote author=directonpc post=121296064].
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello

Checklist,TLS appointment page and passport if all the documents have been uploaded

Cheers
GLt1:
Please what are the documents a dependant should take for their Biometrics appointment after doing self upload.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
What about the Visa application form?

dduchess90:
Hello

Checklist,TLS appointment page and passport if all the documents have been uploaded

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
No need to upload or go with that.
chinnymavis:
What about the Visa application form?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

@Justwise please help

Cheers
OH, sorry. It's a question I have about relocating to the UK for study and the title of the thread says that. Wonder where I can turn to smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sirlancelot(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nice one you tried
dduchess90:
Hello

@Justwise please help

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bowale21(f): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eusp:

I'm studying at the university of Sussex currently.
It's really one of the best schools with the best installment plans.

How is 3installment the best plan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bowale21(f): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
imolemiimole:
thanks for responding. A friend was already scaring me. Says it’s too expensive and myself and dependent may not be able to meet up with payment.

Is expensive 22k plus,check the funding page for any scholarship you can apply to thereby reducing the cost since you have paid the deposit. Also, raise money and pay some amount apart from the 2k deposit.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vividlooks(f): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
olaoye15:
Hello People.

I am trying to initiate Form A for my tution balance, but I am meeting a brick wall.

I couldn't receive the OTP the portal claimed it has sent to my email address. It actually recognised my valid e mail address but didn't just get thr OTP mail. What can I do, as I am in the UK.

This is my first time I am using it.

You'll need to visit your bank to confirm the email registered on your BVN cos that's where the token goes. If you don't have access to the email anymore, just request they change it for you. Usually would take about 24hrs thereabouts for the update to be effected.

Hope it helps wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingin007:
Hy, everyone this is quite urgent. I have a newly graduate friend that studied medlab sc. and she wants to go for her masters abroad without doing her housemanship. Is that going to be possible?

House wetin??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Hello

The title of the thread doesn't mean we encourage deceit

The end

Cheers
directonpc:

OH, sorry. It's a question I have about relocating to the UK for study and the title of the thread says that. Wonder where I can turn to smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingin007: 2:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Hy, everyone this is quite urgent. I have a newly graduate friend that studied medlab sc. and she wants to go for her masters in the uk without doing her 1 year internship placement. Is that going to be possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Otunbalai(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Good day guys. Please I want to start applying for masters in the UK, but there is a mistake on my date of birth on my international passport. Is it adviceable to use that way with a sworn affidavit....urgent response please. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amax86: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2023
You need to go to abuja to change the date and get a new passport.
Otunbalai:
Good day guys. Please I want to start applying for masters in the UK, but there is a mistake on my date of birth on my international passport. Is it adviceable to use that way with a sworn affidavit....urgent response please. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thebossagain: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Please am having an issue I don't know if anybody has encounter before, am in uk for 5 month now, trying to process my wife coming but the ihs fee is coming up as 1,450$ , have I made an error.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Harlem22: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
olaoye15:

Hello. I can see that you are progressing with your Form A. I am currently stucked on the same. I just want to register but couldn't receive the OTP the Trader Monitoring website claimed it has sent to my email.

What do you think I can do?

Hi, maybe your email address is not linked to your bvn. Go to the bank and ask them to update your profile with your email address

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bizzyman: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Otunbalai:
You need to go to abuja to change the date and get a new passport.
And hold better money, like 150-250k for fast passport. I got mine within 2 weeks for 230k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thebossagain: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebossagain:
Please am having an issue I don't know if anybody has encounter before, am in uk for 5 month now, trying to process my wife coming but the ihs fee is coming up as 1,450$ , have I made an error.

Please can anybody help on a solution
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phekie: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hello everyone, does MMU require POF before issuing CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isaako20021: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, am new in this platform, Am interested in studying in the UK, I have some questions will be happy to get help and response her.

Which uk schools accept 3rd class for post graduate/ pre masters or master degree courses ?

When is the start date for Sept admission s?

Have been denied uk visa many years ago will this affect my chances of getting admission/visa?

I really thank God for this platform have read a lot and learnt here.
Will appreciate response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ChiomaMC: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hello people,
I got admission at South Wales and they are directing me to pay deposit through the CIBC portal which requires Visa or Masters cards. With the policy in Nigeria, how possible is this? Please has anyone paid from Nigerian bank using the CIBC portal? how can I do this pls?.
I need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hamof: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bizzyman:
And hold better money, like 150-250k for fast passport. I got mine within 2 weeks for 230k.

I got mine 75k in Lokoja and it came out within 3days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amax86: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
That is strange. Any changes that needs to be done on your passport must be at Abuja except for change of name for married women. Please if you did change of info on your previous passport in Lokoja that is really great.
Hamof:

I got mine 75k in Lokoja and it came out within 3days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Newbie123: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Newbie123:
If you're coming to University of Hertfordshire this September or you're here already and need accommodation for the next session, I got a 5 bedroom apartment and need 3 more people to join us.

All rooms are double rooms and 1 minute walk to De Havilland campus. Move in date is 1st August. You can DM for video.

Only 3 rooms available. 1 is ensuite.

Singles only please and sharing is not allowed

Avoid rush. By April, to find cheap house go scarce. That's why I found this early for a bargain.

Don't be found carrying your box to school for registration, asking people how you take fin house cry cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thebossagain: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.