Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996140 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bizzyman: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hamof:

I got mine 75k in Lokoja and it came out within 3days
I guess you are talking about new passport. Change of date of birth can only be done in Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebossagain:
Please am having an issue I don't know if anybody has encounter before, am in uk for 5 month now, trying to process my wife coming but the ihs fee is coming up as 1,450$ , have I made an error.

Probably, kindly check the data you entered, especially your course end date...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adeyemi700: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hello guys pls for those who have paid initial deposit pls how do you get the school account. I have a sister that wanted to pay but her school say they don't give school account. They advice her to use school flywire. Pls house how do you go about your payment and how can she go about to get the school account. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phekie: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Phekie:
Hello everyone, does MMU require POF before issuing CAS?

Please I need a response to this. I also want to know how many installments for fees payment. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by worried222: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please who knows about the university of Southampton?
Their fees and payment plans?
I’m interested in masters software engineering.
I have a bachelors degree in computer science and already working as a software developer here in Nigeria.
This incoming government has reinforced my desire to leave.
Thanks for your response. 🙏🏽

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2Grfehypeman: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Adeyemi700:
Hello guys pls for those who have paid initial deposit pls how do you get the school account. I have a sister that wanted to pay but her school say they don't give school account. They advice her to use school flywire. Pls house how do you go about your payment and how can she go about to get the school account. Thanks
why don't you want tobuse flywire?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hello people please I need list of university that accept 3rd class for masters. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stivinmesi: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yho guys , for those with dollars in your Card.

How where you able to change it to Pounds in London?

@dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Wakando: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Guys Good evening. I recently had an interview with a representative from Dundee University. She informed me that I failed the interview and that I should schedule another one. If i didn't pass next one will that affect my chances of receiving a cas from another institution?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wakando:
Guys Good evening. I recently had an interview with a representative from Dundee University. She informed me that I failed the interview and that I should schedule another one. If i didn't pass next one will that affect my chances of receiving a cas from another institution?

NO it does not affect any chances with any other school you applied to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwosu35: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
myhero:

I asked this same question when I was planning to initiate my Form A.. Many people said UBA is the fastest.. Now I choose UBA for my Form A, today is making it 2 weeks initiated my Form A via UBA and its still at ADB REVIEWER

Relax you are just starting, my own is now 11weeks old and still at ADB REVIEWER, so it's just a starting point for you, they have informed all customers that it takes approximately 10-12weeks. . . It's well. If you doubt this information kindly send am email to UBA for confirmation.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thebossagain: 3:34am On Mar 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Probably, kindly check the data you entered, especially your course end date...

I put my my course start date and end date, how do you think I should put it , please it's urgent .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adeyemi700: 4:59am On Mar 01, 2023
why don't you want tobuse flywire? because is very expensive than using Form A...She prefer to use Form A. Pls anybody with answer to my question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2023
thebossagain:

I put my my course start date and end date, how do you think I should put it , please it's urgent .

Is your course 2years ,?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boss1401: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Sorry about that, please what questions were you asked during the interview, my wife is going for dundee too.

Wakando:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by orasam: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2023
I initiated form A on the 28th of January via UBA and I am still at ADB Reviewer.

Getting across to UBA customer care line, I was duly informed that it will take 5-6 weeks to complete the process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hamof: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Amax86:
That is strange. Any changes that needs to be done on your passport must be at Abuja except for change of name for married women. Please if you did change of info on your previous passport in Lokoja that is really great.

Oh sorry! Mine is renewal and I didn’t change any information on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by worried222: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
worried222:
Please who knows about the university of Southampton?
Their fees and payment plans?
I’m interested in masters software engineering.
I have a bachelors degree in computer science and already working as a software developer here in Nigeria.
This incoming government has reinforced my desire to leave.
Thanks for your response. 🙏🏽
Pls someone should respond abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2023
A quick check on google would have given you the information that you want.
https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/fees/pay.page

https://www.google.com/search?q=university+of+Southampton+tuition+plans&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB1006GB1006&sxsrf=AJOqlzX94ALHRiO8FITcDwU3x3ppwEqtRA%3A1677662642687&ei=shn_Y5HSKZrvgQbM2IToBQ&ved=0ahUKEwiR8_qutLr9AhWad8AKHUwsAV0Q4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=university+of+Southampton+tuition+plans&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCAAQogQyBQgAEKIEMgUIABCiBDIFCAAQogQ6CggAEEcQ1gQQsAM6BwgAELADEEM6DQgAEOQCENYEELADGAE6DAguEMgDELADEEMYAjoECAAQQzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6BQgAEIAEOgQILhBDOgUILhCABDoFCAAQhgM6CAgAEBYQHhAPOgYIABAWEB46CwgAEBYQHhAPEPEEOgUIIRCgAToICCEQFhAeEB06CwghEBYQHhDxBBAdOgcIIRCgARAKSgQIQRgAUKcJWNAyYIU1aAFwAXgAgAFwiAHtB5IBBDEzLjGYAQCgAQHIARLAAQHaAQYIARABGAnaAQYIAhABGAg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
worried222:

Pls someone should respond abeg

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Graphics2021(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2023
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by harley4: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Dear All,

I am having interview with Kingston University MSc Adult Nursing. Please, I need tips, likely questions. help your sister.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thebossagain: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Is your course 2years ,?

It's one year. Please can I speak to you on the phone , this situation is messing up my head I have sent you a request please accept.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2023
thebossagain:

It's one year. Please can I speak to you on the phone , this situation is messing up my head I have sent you a request please accept.

I don't have access to the email used

Message me on meatsharingbydbk@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kindly help me with this calculation. My POF money dropped on 3rd february, if my calculations are right, the 28th day should be 3rd March?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello, Good afternoon @dduchess and everyone.
Please I need help on my account statement, I just printed it today and during the 28days of waiting I had a deposit of 4m dropped in to my account (2m*2 in 2 days)

Please can this cause problem for me from UKVI please I need a quick response on this.

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
As long as the money did not go below what you need at any point during the 28-day count, you're good. It can always be more but not less.
HabbyY:
Please I need help on my account statement, I just printed it today and during the 28days of waiting I had a deposit of 4m dropped in to my account (2m*2 in 2 days)

Please can this cause problem for me from UKVI please I need a quick response on this.

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
mimilyrics:
As long as the money did not go below what you need at any point during the 28-day count, you're good. It can always be more but not less.

Thank you very much…someone was telling me I could have a problem for depositing huge money into my account during the waiting which I don’t understand…I’d never in any point go below what I need why will their be a problem then.. is 4m that huge that someone travelling to the UK from Nigeria can’t have deposited into their account again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello

Like @Mimilyrics said...Not a problem at all

Cheers
HabbyY:

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello

28 days from 4th Feb is 3rd March, add an extra day or 2 if you can

Cheers
bamangar:
Kindly help me with this calculation. My POF money dropped on 3rd february, if my calculations are right, the 28th day should be 3rd March?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

28 days from 4th Feb is 3rd March, add an extra day or 2 if you can

Cheers
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.