Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1011249 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good afternoon everyone! Please, who has paid tuition deposit with UBA prepaid dollar card? Can I pay tuition deposit with a prepaid dollar card? Or is their any fast way I can pay my tuition deposit without using FormA? My school is Northumbria University and for May 2023 intake. Your response is highly important. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Like @Mimilyrics said...Not a problem at all

Cheers

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
harley4:
Dear All,

I am having interview with Kingston University MSc Adult Nursing. Please, I need tips, likely questions. help your sister.,

Thank you.
Good afternoon, please how much is Tuition fee for Masters in Adults Nursing in Kingston University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by harley4: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
pretty1986:
Good afternoon, please how much is Tuition fee for Masters in Adults Nursing in Kingston University?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
DEPENDANT VISA ALERT!!!!

I think its fair if we come back here to share our success stories once in a while to encourage others to believe it can be achieved with the support gotten from here FOC and show appreciation to the ever responsive Gurus in the house also .

MA already in the UK

Biometrics for dependants: 20th Feb 2023

Empty NSF for one of the applicants : 21st FEB 2023

BRP Mail for all dependants: 24th FEB

Collection mail: 28th FEB 2023

Passport Pick up:1st March 2023 (All passport with vignette looking pretty)

Documents submitted: MA's BRP,MA's BORDER STAMP VISA PAGE, MA's enrollment letter from school, CAS, Birth certificate, Marriage Certificate, Marriage Pics and other random family pictures , Bank statement, Bank Statement showing transactions between couple over a period of 2 years, Children School fees receipt addressed jointly to both parents with same address from inception till date. Parental Consent letter for the kids ,Signed Third-party consent letter from VISA application, Letter of introduction from the MA to UKVI for all dependants referencing address of accommodation and Name of bank &account number where maintenance fund is.

Thank you all for the information, questions and support. I will keep providing assistance to the best of my ability to whom it may be useful to.
Stay Safe.

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
doyinluv:
DEPENDANT VISA ALERT!!!!

I think its fair if we come back here to share our success stories once in a while to encourage others to believe it can be achieved with the support gotten from here FOC and show appreciation to the ever responsive Gurus in the house also .

MA already in the UK

Documents submitted: MA's BRP,MA's BORDER STAMP VISA PAGE, MA's enrollment letter from school, CAS, Birth certificate, Marriage Certificate, Marriage Pics and other random family pictures , Bank statement, Bank Statement showing transactions between couple over a period of 2 years, Children School fees receipt addressed jointly to both parents with same address from inception till date. Parental Consent letter for the kids ,Signed Third-party consent letter from VISA application, Letter of introduction from the MA to UKVI for all dependants referencing address of accommodation and Name of bank &account number where maintenance fund is.

Thank you all for the information, questions and support. I will keep providing assistance to the best of my ability to whom it may be useful to.
Stay Safe.

Congratulations to you..

Did you pay for priority for any of the applicant?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
HabbyY:

Congratulations to you..

No I did not. I was surprise also at the response time even with an empty NSF for one of the applicants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
HabbyY:

Congratulations to you..

No priority for dependants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Wakando: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Student should also know the course modules and how they may help them in the future carrier.

Abeg where and how to get my course module
Pre-masters International incorporated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wakando:
Student should also know the course modules and how they may help them in the future carrier.

Abeg where and how to get my course module
Pre-masters International incorporated

Your school website....check under the course you applied for....you will see the modules

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
thebossagain:
Please am having an issue I don't know if anybody has encounter before, am in uk for 5 month now, trying to process my wife coming but the ihs fee is coming up as 1,450$ , have I made an error.
Maybe your master program is two years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
doyinluv:

No I did not. I was surprise also at the response time even with an empty NSF for one of the applicants.
Tell us about the empty NSF mail and I want to also find out if they ask for the bank statement of main applicant in the bid to know if funds where recycled?
But really you overload this people with documents o. Congratulations! TLS centre was scanty today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peterdapox:

Tell us about the empty NSF mail and I want to also find out if they ask for the bank statement of main applicant in the bid to know if funds where recycled?
But really you overload this people with documents o. Congratulations! TLS center was scanty today

Yes you right TLS Ikeja was scanty today.
The Empty NSF mail was just for one of the applicant I sense it was just an auto mail as it dint delay the processing time. The bank Statement was not raised I used my account afresh and no inflow from the MA's account but i dont know why it wasn't raised . I was ready to respond if it did. I had to load them with documents ooo so if they want to raise anything they should have an alternative to it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kinkyhead: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello house, pls who applied at Liverpool John Moore's university for Sept intake? Let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good evening
Pls can my dependant apply for visa with her passport that expires in 3months time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
The last time I check Salford tuition ranges from £12500 - £13000 and you still looking for discount...fear God oh

victorVIC1:
For those who are familiar with University of Salford, I just got a conditional offer from the school but they didn't include discount in the offer. Please is there any possibility of receiving a discount upon fulfilling the conditions of the offer (which include deposit payment)? Just want to be sure to enable me make a choice between Salford and University of South Wales as the fee in the offer I got from South Wales is 3K lesser
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Look at ADB REVIEWER means your application is still at branch level please chase with the branch you used, it is when it gets to ADB Supervisor that it will be at HQ before proper processing will begin, my advice is chase with your branch they stall the process most times
nwosu35:

Relax you are just starting, my own is now 11weeks old and still at ADB REVIEWER, so it's just a starting point for you, they have informed all customers that it takes approximately 10-12weeks. . . It's well. If you doubt this information kindly send am email to UBA for confirmation.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Focus99:
The last time I check Salford tuition ranges from £12500 - £13000 and you still looking for discount...fear God oh

What do you hope to achieve with this comment? Always get your fact right before commenting. The fee is 15,700. Now that discount has been applied, the net fee is 12,700
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwosu35: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2023
jorez:
Look at ADB REVIEWER means your application is still at branch level please chase with the branch you used, it is when it gets to ADB Supervisor that it will be at HQ before proper processing will begin, my advice is chase with your branch they stall the process most times

For no reason that is how UBA does their debit, they only change it immediately they want to debit you, the last time l was debited was also same thing that happened, the 7th week was when it moved from ADB REVIEWER to supervisor and debit, this happened just within two days, although l have sent emails to them and they replied it takes within 10-12weeks and l will get debited.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hairybelly01: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Opiso101 post=121043668]Congratulations on your wife’s Visa.
I will be applying for my wife’s Visa next month, I have a few questions
-what and what did you submit
- How long did the visa approval take
- How old is your marriage

Thank you

Bank statement covering both of us
Letter of Authorisation (because it's my own account)
Picture evidence including screenshots and Instagram post and bank transactions
Vignette etc

Visa approval took less than a week

Wedding is less than 2 months

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Leadbrook: 4:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Please anyone studying at university of Surrey?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kingsleek26(m): 4:58am On Mar 02, 2023
This is scary,
What date did you apply? Have you been debited now? Also did you use the Head Branch for your processing?
nwosu35:

Relax you are just starting, my own is now 11weeks old and still at ADB REVIEWER, so it's just a starting point for you, they have informed all customers that it takes approximately 10-12weeks. . . It's well. If you doubt this information kindly send am email to UBA for confirmation.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by a4cube: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2023
doyinluv:
DEPENDANT VISA ALERT!!!!

MA already in the UK

Stay Safe.

Pls how much is dependent visa fee if one want to apply for hubby. The lady is in UK already but want to apply for her husband. Any other fees to pay and are they refundable incase of refusal. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JemmyO: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Good morning gurus
@duchess@ doyinluv@justwise

Please i tried tracking my status on the website today and i saw that my application has been transferred to VAC. I didn't receive any mail. No brp mail, no nsf, no empty nsf...Should i be worried. I'm scared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sunkeyz12(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello everyone, pls I need update on University of Portsmouth. I want to apply for their master program, Media and Communication. Can I use my neco result in place of IELTS? How tedious is the admission process? Pls I need someone to help me out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SandyDandy: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Greetings family
Please how good is Stirling university in scortland, husband applied Masters in financial Analystic
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isjaymoh(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good day beautiful people,

Is there anyone who can assist me in writing my sop?
Actually I have wrote it and submitted it, but I got a response from the school that I should provide them with more information for the questions, that my currently answers are too generic.

Please help

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
JemmyO:
Good morning gurus
@duchess@ doyinluv@justwise

Please i tried tracking my status on the website today and i saw that my application has been transferred to VAC. I didn't receive any mail. No brp mail, no nsf, no empty nsf...Should i be worried. I'm scared
Go and buy beer and drink. Ewo lo kan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwosu35: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
jorez:

I have just been debited today, now now, UBA, this week is my 11th week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwosu35: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
kingsleek26:
This is scary,
What date did you apply? Have you been debited now? Also did you use the Head Branch for your processing?

I have just been debited, just right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.