Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000328 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations.
HabbyY:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Biometrics 17/03/2023 (priority)
Collection mail 22/03/2023
I got my passport this morning

Thank you all for the useful informationšŸ™šŸ™

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jidjoks: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Toryekokwu:

Hi I got an admission to the university of Chester

I got admission with chester too ....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2023
Good day good people!

Please for MA that is already in UK on tier 4 visa, when is the latest time the dependant(either child or partner) can join in order to tag along with Post study visa? Is it 6 months to the end of the study or 6 months to the end of the current visa?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hairybelly01: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2023
Please for those who got refund of IHS for working in the healthcare sector, does working with an healthcare agency that gives you shifts in different carehomes also qualify you for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bisi16(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2023
mckellenkins:
Thank you for ur respond. I just summited the questionnaire I had to answer NO. In the year 2015 I was denied by Germany so I did a new passport.

The year 2018 I applied for US with the new passport, which I was denied same year France refused me visa.

Now I have new passport, bearing new age, that is wat am using to apply for uk student visa.

You are toasting 10 year ban. Ukvi has access to your CAS details, and they can call your school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2023
Hello

Are you on a study or skilled workers visa?

2. You also need to work in an eligible company, please go through the link and look at the companies listed in Appendix A

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-health-surcharge-applying-for-a-refund/immigration-health-surcharge-guidance-for-reimbursement-2020#annex

Cheers

Hairybelly01:
Please for those who got refund of IHS for working in the healthcare sector, does working with an healthcare agency that gives you shifts in different carehomes also qualify you for refund?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Hello

Your partner can join 6months to the end of your current visa but best advise is before the end of your study

Simply because your Uni will advise UKVI that you have completed your study, ideally you would want your dependant with you before that notification is sent.

Cheers .
22teddybear:
Good day good people!

Please for MA that is already in UK on tier 4 visa, when is the latest time the dependant(either child or partner) can join in order to tag along with Post study visa? Is it 6 months to the end of the study or 6 months to the end of the current visa?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2023
bisi16:

You are toasting 10 year ban. Ukvi has access to your CAS details, and they can call your school.

How people stay confident that they can cheat a working system would never cease to amaze me.

All top European countries share information regarding immigration. Its almost an open book amongst them. They will nab you in the end and you get a lengthy ban across board. Just be honest with them and if you can, explain why you got the ban.

I know some schools would deny you a CAS; reason being they fear you might be denied eventually, but there are many there would not mind, so long you have a cogent reason. Na we, Nigerians de do ourselves really. I wish that bros all the very best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olola4(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2023
HabbyY:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Biometrics 17/03/2023 (priority)
Collection mail 22/03/2023
I got my passport this morning

Thank you all for the useful informationšŸ™šŸ™

Congratulations!

Please what is the best card to pay for IHS and visa fee online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello guys, if u we're given these options as a B.Sc graduate, which would u pick

1) Study Accelerated B.Sc Nursing in USA for 18 months on LOAN which covers
Tution, Accommodation (Utility, bills), Cost of Living, Flight ticket, Health Insurance, Cost of Gadgets (Iphone/MacBook).

OR

2) Study Nursing B.Sc in UK for 3 years on a FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP.

Which would you go for?

I will choose US.

Better pay after you finished your studies
Better opportunities
Faster citizenship than UK.

UK is Lagos PROMAX lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2023
I want to carry some foodstuffs from Nigeria to UK, Can I use any other bag apart from traveling bag to carry foodstuffs e.g Ghana must go bag?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Thank you so much.
Surely, since it is 6 months to the end of visa and visa only has 4 months extra after course end date, so the 6 months still falls before the end of study.

I really appreciate.
dduchess90:
Hello

Your partner can join 6months to the end of your current visa but best advise is before the end of your study

Simply because your Uni will advise UKVI that you have completed your study, ideally you would want your dependant with you before that notification is sent.

Cheers .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2023
sure, many of us used Ghana must go bagšŸ˜šŸ˜... thick one.
Ifelajulo:
I want to carry some foodstuffs from Nigeria to UK, Can I use any other bag apart from traveling bag to carry foodstuffs e.g Ghana must go bag?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JayyFrancis01: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Someone should advice me on this please. Who is familiar with these places?

Good day, please I would like to know how long it took for you to get a response on your admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2023
Good day everyone. Please anyone has the normal USA visa refusal slip ?. Please i lost mine since 2019 and i would appreciate anyone can help me with a copy. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2023
Ifelajulo:

I will choose US.

Better pay after you finished your studies
Better opportunities
Faster citizenship than UK.

UK is Lagos PROMAX lol
please what of Australia?.is it also better than UK too,in terms of better pay for Nurses and good working conditions?,also better savings,lower tax.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Flamezcadio(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2023
Hello people, I need advice on my MSc application.

The school I wish to attend replied my application that my BSc degree is not equivalent to UK BSc according to ECCTIS and as such my application was refused.

Anyone with an idea of what I can do to correct this?

Please note: I have gotten admission in 4 other UK universities for the same course using the same degrees I submitted to them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mckellenkins: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

Okay you donā€™t have a problem, just remember to declare your refusal during visa application, it wonā€™t affect your visa approval
All the best
Thank you bros, I declare No, the following day I got cash draft, someone who is in UK did same he declared No including Visa application. And he said he was denied Visa in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mckellenkins: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=bisi16 post=122017495]

You are toasting 10 year ban. Ukvi has access to your CAS details, and they can call your school.[/quote God forbid ur words. I already succeeded with the No answer.

Nigerians like Dem say
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ChiomaMC: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
It didn't take up to a month

JayyFrancis01:
Good day, please I would like to know how long it took for you to get a response on your admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JayyFrancis01: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
ChiomaMC:
It didn't take up to a month

Okay thank you very much, itā€™s been a month for me, still expecting a response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wonderfulperson(f): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers .

Please, what happens if the dependent is not able to join MA till he finishes the masters, can they still join after masters. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
pretty1986:
please what of Australia?.is it also better than UK too,in terms of better pay for Nurses and good working conditions?,also better savings,lower tax.

In order of priority
USA
Canada
Australia
Ireland
UK

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CamelCase: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Observer25:

Can't travel with family for undergrad

Do they allow a spouse as dependent for undergraduate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mayjaylee: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Was call back to come and do my biometrics again after a week
What could have happened?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
CamelCase:

Do they allow a spouse as dependent for undergraduate?

No dependent allowed for undergrad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bourne007(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Undergrads can only if the student is financially sponsored by a government or international org that lasts longer than 6 months. @CamelCase if you fall under this category

Observer25:

No dependent allowed for undergrad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amax86: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
I also did my TB test early this month against September intake, because of the sputum test i would have to take. I was yet to get an offer for the school i wanted and used my inlaws address in the uk who lives around the school i applied for. I hope this would not be a problem that I didnt put the address of the University.
dduchess90:
Hello

Don't use a random address please.

You can use either Uni's it doesn't matter if you don't end up in that school, the result of the TB is what UKVI is after

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by diamondkutt: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yes in as much as you have your payslips and have worked for an average of 16 hours per week within the six month period. My wife got hers even though her agency was not in the list provided.

Hairybelly01:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Go to the living in UK thread and seek for advice there. You don't need to return to Nigeria please

haaryobhami:
Good afternoon house , a friend of mine is in a delima ,his present brp would expire on may 3rd but his passport has expired and the new one he applied for the collection date is may 16. He has been given COS but he canā€™t apply for tier 2 brp without a new passport and brp expires before he gets his new passport.
House please what can he do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Is there payment on enrollment?

CamelCase:
Bosses in the house help a brother ooo!

I don google sotay google don dey see me dey run grin

Pls recommend a school

* With tuition deposit from 3000 pounds below
* Has an easy installment plan like. 4-6
* and also has affordable tuition around 15,000

Help pls, only Nottingham has these,

Iā€™ve checked

Essex
Exeter
Lincoln
Hull
South Wales,

But they didnā€™t fall in..

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.