Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000379 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Elolam87:
A friend got this response from Ukvi.Please what can she do?She is depressed right now,and she only did PoF in her own account as the dependant

Please everyone come to my aid😭😭I m depressed right now,I got this now .The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Statements covering dates 15/08/2022 - 24/01/2023 for your bank account ****5097 and your spouse's bank account ****9674.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™.  Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please note we are unable to receive emails and documents which are over 25mb in size. If your documents are over this limit, please send them over multiple emails to ensure we receive your documents.

Please I only run the pof in my own account being d dépendant.

URGENT PLEASE

Please bring your wife as a dependant to the UK, i saw a post that said, the husband needs to show POF of the remaining balance of fees. i use Access bank for my POF during my application.

My question is, can i use GTB to show my remaining POF during her application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2023
mckellenkins:
Thank you for ur respond. I just summited the questionnaire I had to answer NO. In the year 2015 I was denied by Germany so I did a new passport.

The year 2018 I applied for US with the new passport, which I was denied same year France refused me visa.

Now I have new passport, bearing new age, that is wat am using to apply for uk student visa.

Deceit is never a good thing and it is sad you have gone to the extent of changing your date of birth.
You have been denied not once but thrice and you answered no?.

There are many schools and a Yes is not an automatic refusal,apply to more and speak to someone from the international students office their contacts are always online.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LizzieBrace: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Good morning,
Please what address should my employer use to address UKVI while writing an introductory letter for me?
P.s.
I’m applying to Abuja TSL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2023
mckellenkins:
Thank you for ur respond. I just summited the questionnaire I had to answer NO. In the year 2015 I was denied by Germany so I did a new passport.

The year 2018 I applied for US with the new passport, which I was denied same year France refused me visa.

Now I have new passport, bearing new age, that is wat am using to apply for uk student visa.

It's best to keep this information to yourself because this act can rob others.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Hello Peeps,
I have a family of 5, and pay for Priority as the MA, does it apply to wife and children?

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NiceLegs: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Hello guys, if u we're given these options as a B.Sc graduate, which would u pick

1) Study Accelerated B.Sc Nursing in USA for 18 months on LOAN which covers
Tution, Accommodation (Utility, bills), Cost of Living, Flight ticket, Health Insurance, Cost of Gadgets (Iphone/MacBook).

OR

2) Study Nursing B.Sc in UK for 3 years on a FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP.

Which would you go for?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2023
VISA ALERT!!!!

Biometrics 17/03/2023 (priority)
Collection mail 22/03/2023
I got my passport this morning

Thank you all for the useful information🙏🙏

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=NiceLegs post=121996774]Hello guys, if u we're given these options, which would u pick

1) Study Accelerated B.Sc Nursing in USA for 18 months on LOAN which covers
Tution, Accommodation (Utility, bills), Cost of Living, Flight ticket, Health Insurance, Cost of Gadgets (Iphone/MacBook).

OR

2) Study Nursing B.Sc in UK for 3 years on a FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP.

Which would you go for? No 1 without thinking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adlac(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2023
CamelCase:
Bosses in the house help a brother ooo!

I don google sotay google don dey see me dey run grin

Pls recommend a school

* With tuition deposit from 3000 pounds below
* Has an easy installment plan like. 4-6
* and also has affordable tuition around 15,000

Help pls, only Nottingham has these,

Pls, Help with the information regarding Nottingham Trent University Instalment payments.
I have mailed them couple of time no information dish out. Thanks.

I’ve checked

Essex
Exeter
Lincoln
Hull
South Wales,

But they didn’t fall in..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adlac(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2023
CamelCase:
Bosses in the house help a brother ooo!

I don google sotay google don dey see me dey run grin

Pls recommend a school

* With tuition deposit from 3000 pounds below
* Has an easy installment plan like. 4-6
* and also has affordable tuition around 15,000

Help pls, only Nottingham has these,

I’ve checked

Essex
Exeter
Lincoln
Hull
South Wales,

But they didn’t fall in..

Pls, Help with the information regarding Nottingham Trent University Instalment payments.
I have mailed them couple of time no information dish out.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bourne007(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
If you had just googled this specific words smiley

I don google am for you https://www.ntu.ac.uk/m/online-payment/payment-instalments

Remember .. . Google is your friend cheesy

Adlac:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LizzieBrace: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good morning,
Please what address should my employer use to address UKVI while writing an introductory letter for me?
Later is directed to Abuja TLS.... please it’s urgent 🙏🏻
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Graphics2021(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello

Please anyone in Wrexham Glyndwr University ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kodakblack001: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Edward9295:
Please my school only accept flywires as payment option. i was given a code by flywire to use A REFERENCE WHEN PAYING.PLEASE HOW DO I FILL IT ON TRADE PORTAL

Have you gotten wan answer ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidejoseph: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good day everyone...

Please I need enlightenment on how to apply for and take IELTS or GRE test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pyrimidine01: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
mckellenkins:

Okay you don’t have a problem, just remember to declare your refusal during visa application, it won’t affect your visa approval
All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebimpefolake: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Pls am offered an unconditional offer in a university for B. A (top up) can I go with dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good afternoon all,

Please, kindly help me out on this situation.

I did my TB test last year in order to complete my Visa application then. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Tuberculosi which I was placed on six months medications. January was my last treatment month and I was declared clean after the fifth and sixth month sputum test and the end of treatment x-ray though the sixth month sputum test is yet to be ready.

The point now is that I want to do another one for fresh application. My initial school is Staffordshire but I have requested for deposit refund because they have changed their payment plan which will be little stressful for me to meet up.

Now, I have gotten two offers Derby and Salford uni. I am still expecting more so that I will take my time to choose the one I can afford.

My worry is, I want to do another TB test now,
So that I will enough time in case there is complain about the Test outcome.

The question is can I use any other UK address apart from school address on the TB test since I have not chosen a particular school?.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello

Don't use a random address please.

You can use either Uni's it doesn't matter if you don't end up in that school, the result of the TB is what UKVI is after

Cheers
Loko40:
Good afternoon all,

Please, kindly help me out on this situation.

I did my TB test last year in order to complete my Visa application then. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Tuberculosi which I was placed on six months medications. January was my last treatment month and I was declared clean after the fifth and sixth month sputum test and the end of treatment x-ray though the sixth month sputum test is yet to be ready.

The point now is that I want to do another one for fresh application. My initial school is Staffordshire but I have requested for deposit refund because they have changed their payment plan which will be little stressful for me to meet up.

Now, I have gotten two offers Derby and Salford uni. I am still expecting more so that I will take my time to choose the one I can afford.

My worry is, I want to do another TB test now,
So that I will enough time in case there is complain about the Test outcome.

The question is can I use any other UK address apart from school address on the TB test since I have not chosen a particular school?.

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello

Unfortunately No

Cheers
Adebimpefolake:
Pls am offered an unconditional offer in a university for B. A (top up) can I go with dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
[Alright, thanks so much
I really appreciate.

quote author=dduchess90 post=122005456]Hello

Don't use a random address please.

You can use either Uni's it doesn't matter if you don't end up in that school, the result of the TB is what UKVI is after

Cheers [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
bidemshotunde:

Good day, please when you provided the employment letter, were u asked to submit any other things like payslip or Salary Account statement? Thanks

No please, I just submitted the reference and employment letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nodep: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Unfortunately No

Cheers

What about premasters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CamelCase: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Adlac:

Thanks.

Here

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebimpefolake: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kindly help I was given unconditional offer for top up pls do I have opportunity of going with dependant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CamelCase: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
How did you pay your UCAS application fee

Since naira cards no longer working for international transaction pls how did you pay yours, a friend needs help

ddutches90
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oblongata: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
UofP please help

Accommodation wanted for a family of 4, presently on Isle of wight. But we can relocate to anywhere on PO code or SO.

Job needed also. Thank you in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by preshpearl(f): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good evening people

I just got a conditional offer for undergrad studies from uni of south wales. I have to make a deposit of about 5700 before CAS can be issued

When applying for visa, can I apply with my family?
(Family of four )

How much do we need to show as POF ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
preshpearl:
Good evening people

I just got a conditional offer for undergrad studies from uni of south wales. I have to make a deposit of about 5700 before CAS can be issued

(Family of four )

Can't go with family for undergrad

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
preshpearl:
Good evening people

(Family of four )

Can't travel with family for undergrad

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.