Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002783 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2023
650 to 700 to be on the safe side. Even before the increase I used 650.
Joyjames008:
How much do we now use to calculate POF now so to be on a safer side. This fluctuations is giving High BP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Hello

No it won't

The ECO will refer to the Oanda rate when you submitted your application (i.e pay IHS and visa fees)

Cheers
Kassidy4luv:
Will this increase in Oanda rate affect people that have already applied for their visa( Paid IHS and Visa fee) last week

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Hello

You will get a new CAS

You need details of the new CAS for your application,likely everything will remain the same just changes to the figures

The new CAS will reflect what has been paid for the ECO to assess

Also some Unis may not issue a new CAS and will update the current CAS automatically.if this is the case screenshot the email exchange confirming the CAS has been updated with the additional deposit and attach to your application

Cheers
Superex:

If I do that does it make the CAS I'm already using to fill in my visa details invalid?? Do I need to get another CAS. Do I redo the application? How would the ECO know about the updated payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2023
With the rate in the market for GBP, How will I pay school fees with out form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2023
This is getting scary
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2023
Pls does Stirling University ask about lump sum deposit in account used for getting cas even thou the initial money in account is enough to earn Cas?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by holyboss: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2023
JaySterling:
Please who has processed Form A recently? Which bank has the cheapest rate and was Tax clearance certificate requested for processing ? Please someone should advise. Thanks
Hi, have you found and lead on this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Graphics2021:
Alhamdulilah

VISA APPROVED

Bio -- 7th of June
Collection mail - 14th of June
Passport delivery -- 15th of June

No Study gap just normal document uploaded

CAS
DEGREE certificate
NYSC
TB
Waec

Thanks to everyone on here. I read a lot and gain so much

Congrats! This people dey treat una visa as VIP o. My transit visa since 7th June I never still get email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yhtsm(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank you so much. I'm learning a lot from this thread.

duchess90:
Hello

Done

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LiftedMan: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solumtoya: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2023
Superex:

If I do that does it make the CAS I'm already using to fill in my visa details invalid?? Do I need to get another CAS. Do I redo the application? How would the ECO know about the updated payment?

Of course the CAS is still valid. You can request a letter from the school to state how much of the fees is left unpaid and upload as Visa Application supporting document. OR Just upload your proof of extra payment post-CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solumtoya: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2023
Joyjames008:
How much do we now use to calculate POF now so to be on a safer side. This fluctuations is giving High BP

To be very honest, the rates might hit N900 or N1k by end of the month. Let's hope it doesn't though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abiolamary: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=Abiolamary post=123819155][/quote]

Hello @duchess90

Thanks a lot, passport just arrived.

Thank you so much for your attention.

I am yet to get the BRP mail. Does that mean anything?

I’d also like to ask, if I’m not ready to go to the UK sighing 90 days period for my BRP? What can be done?

@duchess90

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you can pay on the day of biometrics

Cheers
Thanks @ Duchess90 for always been there to shed light on worried issues..

May God bless you beyond your imagination

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Superex(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Solumtoya:

To be very honest, the rates might hit N900 or N1k by end of the month. Let's hope it doesn't though

Omo na 1 week these guys wan use issue my CAS chai. When rate go don cast. I don enter one chance lol 😂😂

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Good day gurus in the house. Student visa application was submitted day before ytday with official rate still at 586 (pof was 12.2m), unfortunately, the rate rose to 625 this morning. Hence, the pof provided for the application is not enough. What is the way forward, and is it true that the rate on the day of application is used and not the day of biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello

So sorry I keep missing your question

Send an email to SheffieldStudentTeamAmendments@homeoffice.gov.uk for your BRP mail

2. If you aren't ready then your visa vignette will expire and you will have to request for another
You will need to explain with evidence the reason you couldn't travel within that timeframe for example ill health

The rest is the ECOs decision

Cheers

Abiolamary:

Hello @duchess90

Thanks a lot, passport just arrived.

Thank you so much for your attention.

I am yet to get the BRP mail. Does that mean anything?

I’d also like to ask, if I’m not ready to go to the UK sighing 90 days period for my BRP? What can be done?

@duchess90

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello

The rate on Oanda on the day of your application is the rate the ECO will refer to.

You shouldn't worry too much if you checked and it was okay the day you applied.

Cheers
Ibukune:
Good day gurus in the house. Student visa application was submitted day before ytday with official rate still at 586 (pof was 12.2m), unfortunately, the rate rose to 625 this morning. Hence, the pof provided for the application is not enough. What is the way forward, and is it true that the rate on the day of application is used and not the day of biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adigun055(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Good day gurus in the house, Please how can i cancel or withdraw the dependant application?
I made a mistake in between and i am not allowed to edit.
P.S: I have not made any payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

The rate on Oanda on the day of your application is the rate the ECO will refer to.

You shouldn't worry too much if you checked and it was okay the day you applied.

Cheers

Thank you Duchess. I heard this, just that I am not certain of it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello

Sign in to your account using the link from your sign-up email.

Go to ‘Section 6: further actions’ to cancel your application.

Cheers
Adigun055:
Good day gurus in the house, Please how can i cancel or withdraw the dependant application?
I made a mistake in between and i am not allowed to edit.
P.S: I have not made any payment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by harley4: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
If your visa permits it, do you intend to bring dependents with you to Plymouth? *
Yes
No

Someone told me that i should pick NO, so that the university can give me CAS. though i plan to go with my family.

I will appreciate your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello,
With this rate issues now and pof running already, although my pof still meets the requirements as of today because i calculated pof with 650 but i don't know as for tomorrow and still don't have my cas, is it possible to be putting 100k in daily till i print it just incase the rates keeps going north ?
As long as the pof keeps meeting thw requirements for each day.

Does it make sense ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adigun055(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Sign in to your account using the link from your sign-up email.

Go to ‘Section 6: further actions’ to cancel your application.

Cheers
I cannot click on section 6 without fulfilling IHS condition. I thought of creating another account but afraid this is already linked to the M.A profile and may cause issue later on. Is it advise able i mail them to withdraw the application then i start again with another account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cristalmedia: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Thank you for your UK Visa application GW................ which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days , and Settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service).

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we are unlikely to resolve your application within these customer service targets. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated as to the progress of your application but in the meantime please do not attend the application centre until you have received a further update. We will notify you by e-mail once your application has been decided.

Pls I got this email from UKVI last week, since than I have not had from them. Pls what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Victorfia: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2012.

This should be in English or a certified translation and for example be in the form of: Payslips / employment letters with contact details on them / bank statements with regular salary being deposited / employment contracts / further education certificates and should not just be a CV.

Your documents do not need to cover the entirety of the period referred to, but should be reflective of what you have done during this time. The decision maker will use this information to consider whether you meet the genuine student requirement of the Immigration Rules. If we have further questions, we may ask you to attend an interview, if you do not have any official documents, please provide a brief summary of why.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please my friend got this NSF
How can she proceed?
She's been self employed since graduation in 2012 and submitted two CAC documents with her application.

What else can she do?
Any help would be appreciated 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please guys...

.Am having an appointment at the tls Ikeja branch..so any suggestions about a fair cost hotel at the range of 10 to 15k closer to the tls Ikeja..

and not necessarily the hotel to be in ikeja if the cost of transport fare its within 1k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
4th apartment 8 Asenuga Street off opebi link bridge. Bolt is 1k. 5mins from Tls ikeja
Shaffy001:
Please guys...

.Am having an appointment at the tls Ikeja branch..so any suggestions about a fair cost hotel at the range of 10 to 15k closer to the tls Ikeja..

and not necessarily the hotel to be in ikeja if the cost of transport fare its within 1k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happyfellow147:

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2012.

This should be in English or a certified translation and for example be in the form of: Payslips / employment letters with contact details on them / bank statements with regular salary being deposited / employment contracts / further education certificates and should not just be a CV.

Your documents do not need to cover the entirety of the period referred to, but should be reflective of what you have done during this time. The decision maker will use this information to consider whether you meet the genuine student requirement of the Immigration Rules. If we have further questions, we may ask you to attend an interview, if you do not have any official documents, please provide a brief summary of why.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please my friend got this NSF
How can she proceed?
She's been self employed since graduation in 2012 and submitted two CAC documents with her application.

What else can she do?
Any help would be appreciated 🙏

Is she the MA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is there any network provider offering cheap rates to call UK from Nigeria, please help (MTN and Glo does not have any tariff plan for UK )

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.