Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1006232 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Be sure they are confirming some of your submitted documents, your application is fine it needed some confirmation
cristalmedia:

Thank you for your UK Visa application GW................ which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days , and Settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service).

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we are unlikely to resolve your application within these customer service targets. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated as to the progress of your application but in the meantime please do not attend the application centre until you have received a further update. We will notify you by e-mail once your application has been decided.

Pls I got this email from UKVI last week, since than I have not had from them. Pls what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
In addition to your CAC docs which establishes the genuity of the company, submit tax docs and show bank statements of your business transaction, any machinery purchased, staff hired, picture of you at work(working), Balance sheet if possible...and things that shows that truly your business/company is in operation since 2012
Happyfellow147:

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2012.

This should be in English or a certified translation and for example be in the form of: Payslips / employment letters with contact details on them / bank statements with regular salary being deposited / employment contracts / further education certificates and should not just be a CV.

Your documents do not need to cover the entirety of the period referred to, but should be reflective of what you have done during this time. The decision maker will use this information to consider whether you meet the genuine student requirement of the Immigration Rules. If we have further questions, we may ask you to attend an interview, if you do not have any official documents, please provide a brief summary of why.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please my friend got this NSF
How can she proceed?
She's been self employed since graduation in 2012 and submitted two CAC documents with her application.

What else can she do?
Any help would be appreciated 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omoze12:
i used convera

Did they accept naira or how did it go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thanksforyourcontribution

Business is largely unstructured
No taxes
No balance sheet
Uou know, the typicalone man business in Nigeria
headofschool:
In addition to your CAC docs which establishes the genuity of the company, submit tax docs and show bank statements of your business transaction, any machinery purchased, staff hired, picture of you at work(working), Balance sheet if possible...and things that shows that truly your business/company is in operation since 2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
jorez:
just generate convera invoice through the site which you can get from your school website if they use convera and apply through form A with all the bank details provided or if you are paying directly take the invoice to the bank filled the necessary forms and pay, usually they will tell you within seven days but for me it took just three days of initiating payment for it to hit schools account.You can also track the payment through their site with the Reference number on your generated invoice
do they accept naira especially when you see the equivalent in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emitope: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
headofschool:
Is there any network provider offering cheap rates to call UK from Nigeria, please help (MTN and Glo does not have any tariff plan for UK )
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please how long does it take TLS to correct an error on a visa? When will the passport be sent back to the applicant after they return it to TLS for correction?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Be honest.
Marioboyz:
Hello,
With this rate issues now and pof running already, although my pof still meets the requirements as of today because i calculated pof with 650 but i don't know as for tomorrow and still don't have my cas, is it possible to be putting 100k in daily till i print it just incase the rates keeps going north ?
As long as the pof keeps meeting thw requirements for each day.

Does it make sense ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
I mean Nigeria to UK
emitope:
I know MTN does 150 naira per minute for calls on its roaming service.
Lebara however also calls 9ja(put+234 before the number). I personally prefer calling with MTN than either Lebara or Lyca.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emitope: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Oh. I'm sorry, I do Not know
headofschool:
I mean Nigeria to UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Soft2020: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hi,

My POF is 15days today but am scared about the exchange rate. I used 600 for calculation (17m) MA and dependent. Can I starting another POF for myself? She will use the 17m to get her CAs and process her visa while I use the new pof for my visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello

No it doesn't make sense

The requirements is the evidence of maintenance for 28days minimum.

Meaning when checked the required amount when converted using Oanda.
In Day 1 is same as figure in Day 28. (emphasis on required amount)

Cheers

Marioboyz:
Hello,
With this rate issues now and pof running already, although my pof still meets the requirements as of today because i calculated pof with 650 but i don't know as for tomorrow and still don't have my cas, is it possible to be putting 100k in daily till i print it just incase the rates keeps going north ?
As long as the pof keeps meeting thw requirements for each day.

Does it make sense ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello

If you haven't paid IHS then you haven't submitted your application

You can restart your application with a different email and abandon the current one

Cheers
Adigun055:

I cannot click on section 6 without fulfilling IHS condition. I thought of creating another account but afraid this is already linked to the M.A profile and may cause issue later on. Is it advise able i mail them to withdraw the application then i start again with another account?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
4th apartment 8 Asenuga Street off opebi link bridge. Bolt is 1k. 5mins from Tls ikeja

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boss1401: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pls, i paid for IHS and Visa on 9th June, but i didn't print my pof and upload on tls till 14th to booked biometric. Pls does that mean my pof is not up to 28days. It's kinda confusing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Serendipity01: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
headofschool:
Be sure they are confirming some of your submitted documents, your application is fine it needed some confirmation

Mine is over 2 weeks now. It has not been easy refreshing my mail every second, application still at DMC and no communication. I know we will come back and testify by God's grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

If you haven't paid IHS then you haven't submitted your application

You can restart your application with a different email and abandon the current one

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello
By "Be honest" what do you mean ?
Is there somethingyou think i lied about ?
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Be honest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thanks
duchess90:
Hello

No it doesn't make sense

The requirements is the evidence of maintenance for 28days minimum.

Meaning when checked the required amount when converted using Oanda.
In Day 1 is same as figure in Day 28. (emphasis on required amount)

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jeanos: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
The case where main applicant and spouse have paid for their application as at yesterday(588) and remaining the child application, please will the date the MA and spouse applied cover for the child own even if they are yet to pay for the child application seeing the new rate (631). Which date will be used for everybody[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jeanos: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
The case where main applicant and spouse have paid for their application as at yesterday(588) and remaining the child application, but IHS was paid for the child remaining visa fee, please will the date the MA and spouse applied cover for the child own even if they are yet to pay for the child visa seeing the new rate (631). Which date will be used for everybody.
Visa fee for child couldn't be paid due to card issues.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please guys...

.Am having an appointment at the tls Ikeja branch..so any suggestions about a fair cost hotel at the range of 10 to 15k closer to the tls Ikeja..

and not necessarily the hotel to be in ikeja if the cost of transport fare its within 1k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eddiecute86(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello house. Please can I use GTB prepaid dollar card for IHS and Visa payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Eddiecute86:
Hello house. Please can I use GTB prepaid dollar card for IHS and Visa payment?

Yes Gtb prepaid dollar can be used upto $5,000 quarterly

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 27autumn: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please the page to upload the documents on the TLS site has not been going through all day. Anyone else experiencing the same?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
What I mean is if you are bringing a dependent. Let them know.
Marioboyz:
Hello
By "Be honest" what do you mean ?
Is there somethingyou think i lied about ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
atesun:
Pls does Stirling University ask about lump sum deposit in account used for getting cas even thou the initial money in account is enough to earn Cas?

I'm not sure but ukvi will ask so u will need to defend it.

I'm also going to Stirling let connect ooh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Superex(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Can I remove some few funds from my POF after printing out my account statement and submitting my visa application. Will there be any issues regarding that. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Knowledgeispowe:

I'm not sure but ukvi will ask so u will need to defend it.

I'm also going to Stirling let connect ooh
Email ate4gold@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
Superex:
Can I remove some few funds from my POF after printing out my account statement and submitting my visa application. Will there be any issues regarding that. Thanks.
Seeems your village people don't like you, with this abysmal and unpredictable rate abi?
You better don't play with fire

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'm honest, zero lies
TheNewAgeFarmer:
What I mean is if you are bringing a dependent. Let them know.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4000: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Good evening house,

Please how soon can one reapply for US visa when they are been denied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.