Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) (81131 Views)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by nairalanderr: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
the man wey fit dey find work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
H0didon:
Lol.... grin.

All i see is a lady that should have used her certificate to look for job when she graduated but instead, left for soft work(hookup levels) cos of fast and big money. They don't want to sow, just wanna reap.

Now she had realized how big and wide her pussy is, she now wants to migrate work so she can change course and find one stupid Simp who will take her as wife cheesy. She also knows that hookup is a dead end.

This set of babes are what we call "COLLECTORAL DAMAGES" grin

As our Ancestors would say "In all thing, always avoid COLLECTORAL DAMAGES".

Hope you made a first class in your first degree...just imagine the long epistle on top person matter. Men and their give and take life. He found it so difficult to take one lady out of the street! All shades of wickedness
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by nath34(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg6Qo0WLf-9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
What kind of armature video and reporting is this? Blogging is not by force.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Angrydaveed2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
I’ll design and develop a powerful and modern website to help you achieve your business goals, visit my signature.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by dchamp234(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Shollyjay90:
Kindly mention me wen it hits front page to modify
It's in front page
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Unzerious:
I hope Gov. Obaseki sees this.... Before APC and PDP turn him to a Political Prostitute angry

Obaseki didn't stop sex workers. He stopped those that send ladies abroad for sex.

Media is presenting false information.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by adolfHitler1934: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
remsonik:
Good for the man, looking for a sex worker to have sex with when you should have had it in your home with your wife or fiance
If he rapes his neighbours daughter or sleep with his house maid or engaged in any sexual misconduct, you will still be the one to condemn him and ask why didn't he patronized Ashawo to ease his sexual urge.

Wold people sef....
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
if she received the 15k sex money, she must deliver what she was paid for. what man in his right mind want to employ someone who cant even stand for the (sex) contrat they have with you.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by remsonik(f): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
If he rapes his neighbours daughter or sleep with his house maid or engaged in any sexual misconduct, you will still be the one to condemn him and ask why didn't he patronized Ashawo to ease his sexual urge.

Wold people sef....
oga two wrongs cannot make a right. It's bad to rape, Sexually assault a woman or patronize a sex worker for sex. It's best to have it at home in peace , with a woman who is in love with you and who you love
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Quopedia: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
You see this country ehn ���
Make we just dey look
https:///di8-k6Cw
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by neztar: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
15k for sex WTF what.. here In Delta state ughelli to be precise a night is now 30k na management you go see 25k if you manage see the one of 20k the whole might not only swallow you but including your generation too. You nor dey see any girl doing all this sales girl work again.
30k for how many rounds? And does it include blowjøb?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by neztar: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
osazsky:
These things used to be 500 naira back then how come it's now 15k...I have been left behind..15k for sex..no wonder that late ui student took drugs that lasted him for 11 rounds and both of them lost thier lives..the lady died a week later cuz she got into coma while the guy died instantly on the 11th round.it is well.i now see y young guys go into tramd.sex don cost like this even in a time when its saturated
share your sweetest olosho experience
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nimrod81: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg6Qo0WLf-9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She's just a desperate bold clear headed woman who needs help. I respect her guts. I hope she finds the help she needs.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
remsonik:
Good for the man, looking for a sex worker to have sex with when you should have had it in your home with your wife or fiance
i owe you a cool sex for this nice comment
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Coinwarrior: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
remsonik:
when some wives and fiances Dey deny nkor
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by neztar: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Starzo:

I nor understand why person go give olosho money before action start o...e dey make them.nor perform well sef
its the normal protocol or no action. What if he doesnt pay in the end
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by neztar: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Starzo:
That short time na 1hr o....u fit run am?
some girls no dey wait one hour
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by neztar: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Starzo:

Runs girl dey different from street olosho na

Many olosho wey dey ashawo house still dey collect 2k

Na students wey turn runs girls dey charge 30k per night
who in his right senses pays 30k
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Starzo:

That short time na 1hr o....u fit run am?
I advertise business come your side ?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Intresting..many of them that does ashawo, na condition make crayfish bend.. meanwhile,my signature might interest you..let's make passive income..
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Hopokoy: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
What exactly is going to be on her CV?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Starzo: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
neztar:
its the normal protocol or no action. What if he doesnt pay in the end
Normal protocol for mugu....I nor fit mumu like that
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Starzo: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
oke2018:
I advertise business come your side ?
I just dey give you small orientation incase you ever think of venturing into the business
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Starzo: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
neztar:
who in his right senses pays 30k
Yahoo boys naim spoil everything
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
AN HUNGRY MAN IS A ANGRY MAN

NEVER DENY A MAN HIS FAVORITE MEAL KUKUNASE

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Starzo: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
neztar:
some girls no dey wait one hour
Depends on the kind you Carry
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by alizma: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is where I have issues with some girls. Why collect the man's money when you don't want to sell the service he wanted? As if that is not enough, you are giving him CV to help you get a job even when you are just proving to him that you are a dubious person.
Unfortunately this is how some women are, forget about bad condition, that are just fake and dubious, more reason why some will come and say why are bad girls get husband easily than good girls, Who told you that you are good? A man asked for sex, you agreed to that and ask him for certain amount, he gaves you the money and you pocket it, then you suddenly realized you are a righteous sister yet his money is still with you and you call that being a good girl because you didn't have sex with him. God will punish you for playing with someone's emotion, punish you for stealing by trick and then for attempt to fornicate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Lashbaba(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Kk
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Starzo:

I just dey give you small orientation incase you ever think of venturing into the business
Na you sabi that one
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by webizone(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2022
remsonik:

It depends. A lot of men no see girlfriend talk more of wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.