Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) (81136 Views)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Boogyman557: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by cayorday89(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na where life don land am be that, but she sure knows its not her final destination...

Truly konji no dey let most people reason wella, something wey he go collect the CV and tell her No problem, he will help her out, then he will do the do, mark her face never to patronize her again, na him the man prolong matter to the extent of breaking phone...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Staged

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
She's not a sex worker, that is her way and initiative of looking for jobs

Dont be surprised she might even be a virgin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abi to fck now don d require CV?? grin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Timoleon(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
She reneged because she’s a thief. A scam artist. She could have presented the cv before receiving payment but she waited and hoped that the man will emotionally pity her and leave the money to her being “a good girl” looking for proper job and not a hooker. Why didn’t she just refund the money?
MALIGNANTGuest:
The Young Lady is culpable First
First prostitution is Illegal...
Secondly... U struck a bargain with him & you reneged. Why?
Finally, I would have employed her but she can't be TRUSTED....

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by DonMakaveli21: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
kelspinall:
15k for sex..wtf...
seems like the red pillars didn't saw this..

my view on this..they gal should look for work at offices than dressing as a Hooker and even collected money when she is yet to render her service.for peace to reign she should had complete the agreement or refund him...mfs
15k for sex WTF what.. here In Delta state ughelli to be precise a night is now 30k na management you go see 25k if you manage see the one of 20k the whole might not only swallow you but including your generation too. You nor dey see any girl doing all this sales girl work again.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
These things used to be 500 naira back then how come it's now 15k...I have been left behind..15k for sex..no wonder that late ui student took drugs that lasted him for 11 rounds and both of them lost thier lives..the lady died a week later cuz she got into coma while the guy died instantly on the 11th round.it is well.i now see y young guys go into tramd.sex don cost like this even in a time when its saturated
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Timoleon(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cum and modify
Shollyjay90:
Kindly mention me wen it hits front page to modify

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by cayorday89(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
osazsky:
These things used to be 500 naira back then how come it's now 15k...I have been left behind..15k for sex..no wonder that late ui student took drugs that lasted him for 11 rounds and both of them lost thier lives..the lady died a week later cuz she got into coma while the guy died instantly on the 11th round.it is well.i now see y young guys go into tramd.sex don cost like this even in a time when its saturated

I just dey reason this your analysis, na which economic term we go use for this kind phenomenon, despite say it dey saturated plenty everywhere like salt, it still dey unnecessarily expensive.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
So a SIMP paid 15k for short time angry

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Sunday2021: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:
Tit for tat.
But she suppose know say street ain't friendly.
She should go learn a trade.
Like fashion and design
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Prostitution doesn't pay... Just a waste of time and your strengths... Buharist government really brought pains to Nigerians.. We never saw this coming...
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by socialjustice93: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why didn't you bleep first then present cv later.. now you ended up losing everything mtchwe
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Sunday2021: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:
Tit for tat.
But she suppose know say street ain't friendly.
She should go learn a trade.
Like fashion and design
she must pay for registration before learning a trade. The guy supposed be a gentleman. What if it was his sister?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by kelspinall(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
15k for sex WTF what.. here In Delta state ughelli to be precise a night is now 30k na management you go see 25k if you manage see the one of 20k the whole might not only swallow you but including your generation too. You nor dey see any girl doing all this sales girl work again.

hmmmm.delta don finish
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Sunday2021: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
osazsky:
it
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by etrange: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
If it was a guy that did something like this, everyone would be blaming Nigeria for his pitiful situation. But since it's lady, front page got no pity for her.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only mugu dey pay before service
customer da da ni ... you sabi the rules
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Sunday2021: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
osazsky:
it is not UI but poly Ibadan.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by effort1: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
She saw that as a means to an end... Condition made her desperate

But she refused to deliver the service she's paud for
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
fake story
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by CeazerMafia22(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
osazsky:
The oldest professional job ..as old as man yet still d most current...trading in clitocurency
I am with you sir
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
15k ,no wonder the business dey boom.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by solidman59(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
remsonik:
Good for the man, looking for a sex worker to have sex with when you should have had it in your home with your wife or fiance
How did you know he was married or in a relationship?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by simdidy: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mumu man......you dey pay your wife before you service her...how come you dey pay ash*wo before service.....
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Ogunleti01: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
If you see any wound for your husband arm ask am Oga Ade nibo le tojubo? You fight dog ni grin grin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Starzo: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only mugu dey pay before service
I nor understand why person go give olosho money before action start o...e dey make them.nor perform well sef

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by orlaglobal234: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Picture or i don't believe your story
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Starzo: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
oke2018:
15k ,no wonder the business dey boom.
That short time na 1hr o....u fit run am?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Starzo: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
Runs girl dey different from street olosho na

Many olosho wey dey ashawo house still dey collect 2k

Na students wey turn runs girls dey charge 30k per night

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.