Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) (81138 Views)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by kayboldie: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
B
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Olabode211: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2022
ara nkan everybody in this country.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Why pay before service? Foolish man.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Shebbs: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Na Who Do The Video, Who Snap The Picture?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by seangy4konji: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022
what ype of play is that...them soppose jail her...return the money and go outside first...

you collect money come deh do holy...just like girl weh u flex wella and you know she is a hoe come deh for bed with you saying i cant do doggy...

alaye get out jor,,he suppose use am do money ritual

how many rounds the bastard wan do weh give am 15 k selfand them go drink brandy chop cat fish join...

na so many of dem leeches be...dem want make you buy croaker fish,buy bullet,buy hollandia yogurt,when it reach time to knack,they go get ulcer....
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Egoveen: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022
H0didon:
Lol.... grin.

All i see is a lady that should have used her certificate to look for job when she graduated but instead, left for soft work(hookup levels) cos of fast and big money. They don't want to sow, just wanna reap.

Now she had realized how big and wide her pussy is, she now wants to migrate work so she can change course and find one stupid Simp who will take her as wife cheesy. She also knows that hookup is a dead end.

This set of babes are what we call "COLLECTORAL DAMAGES" grin

As our Ancestors would say "In all thing, always avoid COLLECTORAL DAMAGES".
No it's called CLITORAL DAMAGES..gringrin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by cumoverna: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Woman always think from their yansh
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Waterjoy(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Timoleon:
The lady is not into hookup she’s into scamming. This is her modus operandi. The man only refused to fall for the manipulation. Any girl into hookup would have been happy to receive 15k for short time.

She was expecting the man to have pity on her
and dash her the money. she's a coded fraudster and not a prostitute.She might have been doing to some people that will see her as a decent gal that is doing hook up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Omg,she so so picked the wrong man!!!!

Poor girl should've gone to churches where she would find reasonable and responsible people to help.

The monster didn't even feel sorry for her and let go of the #15k even if he can't help her.
She's even lucky otherwise he would've taken her to where they might have harvested her head.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Power And The Assignment Of Power.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNSYqpWntuk
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by lexy2014: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg6Qo0WLf-9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Very good for the man. I still can't understand why a man will pay for sex. If you have the brain to make money to the point where you can dash a woman 15k, you provide her transport, feed her, use your gen for her, still use your power and energy to fvck, then you should have the brain to convince any woman to sleep with you without giving her money. Some men will never learn
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Adext4sure(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
CornG is a bastard grin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by princelinexupah: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Please any one who know the Lady should ask her to contact me immediately for a federal Government job. I like her courage and her zeal to stop prostitution
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by cl0r0x: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only mugu dey pay before service

only newbie dey service before pay grin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Revoluxe: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Barman pls play me "unemployed hooker" by. Chris brown and tinubu
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
This is absolutely rubbish !!

Nigeria is tough ,yes. No be your mate Dey fry puffpuff carry go private schools abi no your mate Dey do teaching job? She has to refund me before anything . Rubbish .. me that paid you for sex, I no no say naija tough? No be stress I one release for my body? grin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
cayorday89:
Na where life don land am be that, but she sure knows its not her final destination...

Truly konji no dey let most people reason wella, something wey he go collect the CV and tell her No problem, he will help her out, then he will do the do, mark her face never to patronize her again, na him the man prolong matter to the extent of breaking phone...
Odogwu pro max grin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Ninisun:

Hope you made a first class in your first degree...just imagine the long epistle on top person matter. Men and their give and take life. He found it so difficult to take one lady out of the street! All shades of wickedness
entitlement mentality at its peak . Tufiakwa!
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2022
remsonik:
oga two wrongs cannot make a right. It's bad to rape, Sexually assault a woman or patronize a sex worker for sex. It's best to have it at home in peace , with a woman who is in love with you and who you love
what if he doesn’t have lovers and konji hook him?

Pls don’t tell me he can suppress it o. You’re not a man so u don’t know how it feels.
Too much konji Dey cause stomach pain hope you know grin
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Itzurboi(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Ninisun:

Hope you made a first class in your first degree...just imagine the long epistle on top person matter. Men and their give and take life. He found it so difficult to take one lady out of the street! All shades of wickedness
Nini, the lady wasn't entirely sincere. She is only trying to manipulate the man, you can tell from the drama that ensued when the man ask for refund.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shollyjay90:
Desperate time calls for desperate action, man must do anything to survive, though the tactics is commendable but not all men are understandable.

She met a wrong person, she met a sex starved person, who couldn't think beyond his pen1s.

Yeah......it checks out......that's the kinda guy that usually picks up a hooker.

No one picks a hooker because he's feeling charitable.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by kelspinall(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
15k and na short time for that matter

i tire ooo
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by cayorday89(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
seanwilliam:
Odogwu pro max grin

Baba, na me you give that kind title, me na leaner ooo, I just reason wetin the plenty guymen wey I don meet for my life go do..
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
How can we always subject ourselves to situation to conttrol us
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
remsonik:
Good for the man, looking for a sex worker to have sex with when you should have had it in your home with your wife or fiance

Your comment still missed road despite your shalaye.
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by ufotunang: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
You are looking for a job and you are standing on the road dressing half naked like a prostitute... don't you see companies to go and apply for jobs
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by PharmacyStore: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Where's the main video?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
#15k for ordinarily zexx?
Re: Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) by Sky84(m): 5:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Why did she take the money?Why not present the CV first when they got to the hotel room so the man.You wan play smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.