Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? (29738 Views)

Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by JealousCobra(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
If she get nyansh, gimme her number. Something must kill man.

You are sick upstairs you know that bah!

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Trueprophet91: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
vivalavida:
There is a junior worker in my office with this same predicament. Her husband died. She had a boyfriend after his demise. The boyfriend died. Neighbour started banging her. Neighbour died too. She is kow a shadow of herself.
She should seek spiritual help
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Emychina(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dear southernigbo . Give her my number and with due respect and honesty I will tell her what to do. Don't think that it's ordinary. Her spiritual husband is at war. Another man won't last with her if she tries to get herself entangled with any other man. She has to sort her spiritual life out first before talking about marriage for now. You can send me a dm. Am into traditional religion.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by fikayormi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
meobizy:
Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. Rule 2.

Ode
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by rolams(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.

What's her religion?

Where does she based?

The state?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by shineeye1: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.

When your only concern is to remarry, carrying less for the life of other people's sons, you begin to lightly dismiss clear spiritual trends as mere superstition . Twice in a row for the same young woman is a red flag! Coincidence is most improbable. May God lead you safely to a solution because there are many wolves out there who feast on people's misfortunes
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by newoffer: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nice and Religious..Sounds like Mannequin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by seunayantokun(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pantami could be okay, call him.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by iamme1234(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:

So you wan die because of ass
Asslickers man
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by martintinsrich(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am intrested.Chat me up please.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by aspabay(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Why not just marry her, since she's normal?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by bellabello(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

amazing but not surprise pls can you send me her contact?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by NohurryInLife: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
Na craz na en dey worry you grin grin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by casppyjay: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
go to ovia river in okada lots of clay around there u can be a very good friend by moulding a nice one for ur former and current neighbour

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by InvertedHammer: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
/

Introduce her to a man you truly hate.

Then start the countdown.

/
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by tyinfinity: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
08063741763.i will marry her and drive away her evil spirit .I am in osogbo osun state
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by tompat86(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
Atia, iyi na
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by harmargedon: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
seems like she's related to Helen of Troy.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Marveaux(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
9jaBloke:
Hmm!

Elechi Amadi's Concubine comes to mind.
Ihuoma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Badowski: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
bros why you kno marry am, since she fain

But make she call me to talk may be we go investigate wetin kill the first two before another on bleep am
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
2 husbands already dead and you want to give her to the 3rd husband that will die too abi?
You are not a good person.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by kendological(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Actually it's hard for her to get a religious man, most religious people are superstitious. But if she is serious about looking for a good man, let her drop religion aside.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by win23(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
E be like u wan help her find sacrifice this time... Ogbeni, e no go work for u undecided
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by olumi4real(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually, there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a particular type of trial.

I think she needs to be prayerful, what's happening to her needs God's intervention to break the York in her life. Anything that happens to a man more than once is abnormal. God will see her through.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by FuckSilly: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
You're not qualified dude.
From your comment, we can tell that you're neither nice nor religious. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by seunak2016: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
free2ryhme:

Keep quiet.

Jide Kosoko's two wives died

We are too superstitious in this county
but not with the space of 2yrs
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by osazsky(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
she has a spirit husband.most times the lady in question dont know of this..Make she g0 any river she go see sign..after that make she go better church for deliverance..be fast abt it..mistake nor they happen twice..once it does it's a lifestyle
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by osazsky(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
If u are a Male,op pls marry her..I know she is a very nice person..if u are married use am do side chick. 3xplain to ur wife she will understand
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
I see life like dice throw, some people just so happened to fall on the wrong side other just too lucky to be on the best side. Fate will smile on her again and this time better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.