Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? (29749 Views)

Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by fikayormi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
I just confirmed that you are under frustration, please let your love ones close to you so that you don't do nasty things. We love you and we will be praying for your quick recovery dear.

Yeah we’ll be praying for you son , for you to regain ur sanity soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.