Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? (29748 Views)

Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2022
fikayormi:
Give her your papa abi is your papa not religious and nice ?

Easy comrade.... easy
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by weedman20: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Give me her number
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by sylve11: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

If you give her ur brother nothing bad

grin cool

@op, I feel sorry for her. sad cool
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by OlawaleBammie: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.
OP i am not saying she's carrying curse ooh but let go straight..

If u have the chance can u marry her?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Femifasola: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2022
alizma:

All your brothers don marry? Even if them your brothers don marry, look for one of your cousins because I can see you are a caring person and that should flow in your family tree.
grin grin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by SerikiFulani(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2022
She definitely has a very strong spiritual husband smiley

Most nigerian women who are unmarried,barren have this spirit disturbing them cry

Life is a warfare,not a funfare smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by imagrg(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2022
grin I'm laughing in Igbo.
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am.
Na death sentence be that?
UcheforGod:
And you have chosen to die because of big nyansh, something must really kill a man.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by moralex(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.
she should try break that curse first before thinking about getting married again.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Bouncin(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2022
I'm available, contact me, with pictures
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by ashawopikin(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Op, shebi u get brother?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Nefatari: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2022
WHY YOU NO MAARRY AM OR SAY MAKE YOUR MALE RELATIVE MARRY AM
Southernigbo:
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Lama70(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning OP.
How many children does she have?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by rajiedreez: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Marry her
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by sylve11: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
I just confirmed that you are under frustration, please let your love ones close to you so that you don't do nasty things. We love you and we will be praying for your quick recovery dear.

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Frederick2017: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2022
She needs spiritual cleansing first,before marriage... Something is not just ok with her in the spirit realm

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by oyezmar: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin
Obudupikin:
If she get nyansh, gimme her number. Something must kill man.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by IbitsonReloaded(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Something must kill a man, my brother.
I need her 2go profile name please.
Obudupikin:
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Chiedu4Trump: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
Oga no blame anybody wey run
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
I will marry her, I'm nice, I dey religious, I dey nice but I no go church.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by adecz: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
☠️☠️☠️

"Young" and already twice
widowed❓❓

Why not give her your brother
or cousin❓❓

☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Samskid310(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2022
After becoming a widow twice why is she still looking for marriage
Babymama will be best for her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by kwasoly(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
alizma:

She has concluded that nothing is wrong with her so your advise will not likely get the necessary attention.

When dealing with foundation is not a one time prayer or activity. It is a continuous thing till something happens or changes.
She should also travel to her village and get information from both paternal and maternal family to know if it has happened in their blood line else even if another comes the same will happen.
Meanwhile she should go back and rededicate her life again and bring repentance by the blood of Jesus over her life and family.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Rolyroly10: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Tell her to visit or watch Christ Mercyland and deliverance ministry.... And God will definitely change her story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IckeTt2q-9s
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Terryreal(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Kindly give her my contact and we discuss about it 09092953207
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by naijapikin2(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Go to the beer parlor and brothels.. it's full of ex- believers....Convince... Convert... And compel one of them to return back to the faith. If they do, you're good to go... It is the soul that you win, that you can cling onto as life partner... same goes for her... You're welcome
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Komu1048(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:

Y don't u just take snipa rather than create more problem for already depressed lady
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Olaniyi021(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

I'm interested
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by perezeghi: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Really there's nothing superstitious about her to have been married twice and both husband's died leaving her as a widow.
I'm very sure there are people from your community or even from your family(paternal and maternal) that you should have asked. They may be interested since she's beautiful and young as you say.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Seezion:
Two husbands dead already. Naturally, every man should be wary.

Gbam!! The fact that she is even contracting OP to recruit husband in the light of the mysterious deaths of the previous is disturbing.

She could be a mankiller. sad

Its only prudent that the guys avoid her until her spirit husband has been appeased. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by judinho07(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2022
"waoow..if i may ask.if na oil&gas contract will u bring it here 4 guys to apply..a hell no..but na death sentence u go carry come...imagịne 2man down alrealdy..abeg shift jooor...!!?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by OLOKOESHIN: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
7" in her mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.