Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) (43700 Views)

Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by chigoizie7(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Make him kpele
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Kellie069(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dogs are man’s best friends…

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
gfon:
that dog is more loyal than most of the people you call friends.... that's a fact
I love dogs but I can't stand packing shit cool
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Autobot05: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I’ll trade many of my “ so called friends “ for my dog ( or any dog as most dogs are loyal ) anytime anyday without giving a second thought

ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN lol

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by stigman(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na true love abi na the food u dey enjoy grin grin grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by DevilSignature: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I can relate

Dogs are man best friend

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Ishitinyourlife: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
You won't know how it feels if you've never own a pet,if my dog devel dies it's going to feel like I lost a sibling and I probably won't get over it in months.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by OtunbaStixx23: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
Foolish man

Because u eat dogs does not other people don't value dogs..try get sense

5 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Ishitinyourlife: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
sylve11:
You will not understand what that guy Is going through. sad

Dogs are far more loyal than some humans.

cool
.ten times better

4 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Olam09(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
I still remember when my dog Jack ran over by a hit-and-run driver, I didn't eat for weeks and almost starve myself to death.
Till my babe came back from school and gave me BJ that returned my brain to factory reset.
Don't know who to miss now, my dog jack or Nkoli my formal babe.

grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by alizma: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is normal. The guy is possibly their security person with the dog being his assistant, they most have worked together for a good time and have become used to each other. Moreso, the idea to sell the dog may not have gotten to him earlier to enable him prepare his feelings.

8 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by TheZeezle(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
I still remember when my dog Jack ran over by a hit-and-run driver, I didn't eat for weeks and almost starve myself to death.
Till my babe came back from school and gave me BJ that returned my brain to factory reset.

Chai... Sorry ehn
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by RepoMan007: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
the new perversion is this right? Vawulence is gone. End times this and that too is gone.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by GloriousGbola: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
RIP Ruggedman cry
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:

Because u eat dogs does not other people don't value dogs..try get sense
foolish man, I can never eat dog..
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Afxxxih7b: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok!! Leggo

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Ebakere: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
I love dogs but I can't stand packing shit cool

Lol grin depends on how you raised it cool
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by anytexy: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
Foolish man
You can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by UrPapa: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
He’s crying because he’s going to miss his girlfriend
No free hole again
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Obudupikin: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

It's a very hard choice, menh. I totally understand because I once lost a dog I loved so much, too. And I am very aware of the effect of a very good BJ. Damn!

4 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Justiceleague1: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is why I don't keep dogs anymore. I get kinda too attached. lol

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
anytexy:
You can do better than this.
very foolish man tongue
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by NohurryInLife: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
Una no go kill person 4 this land grin grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Stevo35: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

grin

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by almarthins(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Opportuneke:
Waoh, *DOG* Man’s best friend and the most loyal servant…

The most loyal

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Anndrew(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
Many are mad,few are roaming..

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by xynerise: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yes, I cried when my dog died. sad

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mehn loosing a pet is fucking emotional, I remember when my elder bro fowl died when we re a bit younger, Guyman was crying like a baby for days

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
jacoik:
Maybe the Boss don suspect say the boy dey sleep with the dog, that's why he quickly sold it

Ode! Why bring your foolishness online?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) / My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.