Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) (43683 Views)

Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by tradepunter: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
people don't understand this man's emotions.... when I had my dogs along with my neighbors that had theirs... I was very very much happier and hardly got stressed from work. but when the dog died and I moved out of my compound I felt lots of negative energy in form of stress.

It was when I realized dogs absorb negative energy from people... that wiggling of the tail, licking your face, and jumping around is a sponge that absorbs all the negative energy.

I then came across a random dog with her own in my new estate, stroke a conversation with her, then her dog started wiggling its tail, then I pet it and gave it a belly rub.... the positive energy I felt after that interaction made me realize dogs are much much much more than we think.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by irririchris(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
There was this calabar babe I liked, while we were bonding.. I started detesting her the day she told me they (she and her family) killed and ate their family dog. To add insult to injury, she requested I send her pic of my dog (GSD) Major weh no dey gree take picture, I had to force him to take a pic, na so the babe say "see better meat". Omo, na so I Japa from the babe.. I never told her the reason I cut her off though.. I love dogs to the moon!!!

4 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by AyomideOG01: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
Foolish man

Na so...dog meat master grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Na so...dog meat master grin grin
I don't and can never eat dog
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Ndidi2: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
I still remember when my dog Jack ran over by a hit-and-run driver, I didn't eat for weeks and almost starve myself to death.
Till my babe came back from school and gave me BJ that returned my brain to factory reset.
Don't know who to miss now, my dog jack or Nkoli my formal babe.
Anuofia mmuo..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Anyone who has trained or is training dog could relate.. it's painful to loose what is more loyal and friendly as that.

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by pek(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

Develop yourself. It is inexplicable that you don't know the meaning of that word.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by spinna: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don know say na boerboel.. only boerboels can instill such love lol
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by qtguru(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
I still remember when my dog Jack ran over by a hit-and-run driver, I didn't eat for weeks and almost starve myself to death.
Till my babe came back from school and gave me BJ that returned my brain to factory reset.

Lol �
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Rawtruth1: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is a black man that was mistakenly born in evil forest called Africa. God bless him for having a great conscience like the whites.

A typical black man hates all God's creatures

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Had the same traumatic experience as a kid when I learnt that my grandmother sold off all my goats without my permission. Avoided goat meat for years

3 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by DeleTaller: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChB3815Li-4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dog is only a true friend anyone can find.. Dogs are not betrayals human beings are..

Sorry man, such is life no friendship forever. Take heart and get to work before Oga and Madam change am for you.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
I remember wen my dog died,I soo cried dat people at my work place thought someone in my family died until dey heard I was crying for a dog
Chai I no chop for long and it's been 3years now but I still see it in my dreams most tyms

5 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by 3seriez(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
jacoik:
Maybe the Boss don suspect say the boy dey sleep with the dog, that's why he quickly sold it
Tufiakwa. Everything must be sexual with some of you if not, it's not normal. Change your thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
irririchris:
There was this calabar babe I liked, while we were bonding.. I started detesting her the day she told me they (she and her family) killed and ate their family dog. To add insult to injury, she requested I send her pic of my dog (GSD) Major weh no dey gree take picture, I had to force him to take a pic, na so the babe say "see better meat". Omo, na so I Japa from the babe.. I never told her the reason I cut her off though.. I love dogs to the moon!!!

Wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Lacruise(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
You miss you common sense.. No fighting bruh grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by hotwax: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

u are an idiat...oh boy...na comments dey make me come nairaland...

nairaland, home of clowns grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by boma10: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
The feeling is always like,wen u are closed to sumtin.The feeling is always like,wen u are closed to sumtin.The feeling is always like,wen u are closed to sumtin.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Christistruth00: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Papa12:
Its ok for him to cry. Pele oo
Abeg vote peter obi for president

First go and apologize to Nigerians on your knees for calling them Zoo Animals and then sing the National Anthem 10 times then we will think about your request
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Maconstruct(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ours ate like a mammot and barked all d time.
I never really cherished it like I should until she died. It was like a human being was lost. Everyone home was remorsefully quiet for a week.
I will later get to know d dogs constant barking instilled fear n respect to the compound.

We haven't had anoda since then ,8yrs now but ppl can't freely come in till now

3 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Keji1012(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dogs are loyal more than this our so called friends and oloshos.. Dogs are loyal while "HOES" ain't loyal.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by bennyflipy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
Lolz
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by willi926(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
I can relate. The day our dog died my father( wey dey claim tough man) shed tears like a baby. We come dey calm my dad oo.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
anyone that can kill a dog to eat is a heartless human being that can kill his fellow human being.
dogs are man's best friends, having a dog is like having a human best friend in another form or shape, they are the most loyal being to humans, a dog will never forsake you , a dog will risk its own life just to save yours .
but human beings especially Africans don't value this relationship. but gradually the awareness is coming up .

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Bigheart042(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

Hahahahhah....
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by gfon(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
I love dogs but I can't stand packing shit cool
funny niggar
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
onthehill:

if na calabar man dey cry now i go understand the pain. Foolish man!
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
onthehill:

onthehill:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) / My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.