Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) (43682 Views)

Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Mycometp3(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Not funny...
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Danny50:
Chai you be man.
Thanks
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Leksidebolton:
I wanted to call you Animal before then I saw your profile picture “ sorry

you fada is the animal, werey alai nironu
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
I remember this my uncle's dog that died then in 2007, I cried so hard cos its so fond of me and very intelligent as well. cry cry
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
This will not make sense to a lot of people. Dogs are special animal.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by my3name(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
Foolish man
See you wey wise
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
my3name:

See you wey wise
fück off my mentions dundee
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by hilfinity(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
I still remember when my dog Jack ran over by a hit-and-run driver, I didn't eat for weeks and almost starve myself to death.
Till my babe came back from school and gave me BJ that returned my brain to factory reset.
Don't know who to miss now, my dog jack or Nkoli my formal babe.

grin grin grin

You funny sha
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Cchp: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChB3815Li-4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
They need to check the nyash of that dog well. I no trust that guy.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Mccullum: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I can't buy any dog that wasn't trained by from its puppy stage by me,

It's risky to have grown up dog as pet, unfriendly act could be displayed

from it to you or to any of your family members

because it is stranger in your house hold. undecided
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
I can relate 100%. I cried when I sold my first dog named Kiyara. In fact I dreamt about her, my girlfriend was even jealous of my love for that dog... Now I got a loving GSD called Caesar though
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by placeofallure(f): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dogs are special animals. My uncle brought Jerry as a puppy. We played together a lot and few weeks later, I had to travel back to school. For many months, I was away and as I planned to return home, I was scared that this puppy will be soooo grown and wouldn't recognize me anymore, maybe it will even want to attack me. All these were my thoughts. When I got home eventually, everybody was happy to see me, I was happy the dog wasn't in sight, I was really concerned for it not to bite me. From nowhere, it came out. On seeing me, it jumped to the level of my face, I thought it was an attack. It wasn't. Jerry was so excited to see me. It jumped up and down, jumped on me, we hit the ground together, wagging its tail. The excitement was electric. We hugged. Then I wondered, I've only known it for a few weeks, maybe two or three. How faithful! How committed to our friendship!

Jerry made me know that animals and man can commune intelligibly. The night a car ran over one of it's puppies, I heard its whimperings, came out to look and wanna go back inside cause I was all sleepy but the strange sound it was making made me know it's trying to tell me something. Every of its actions showed that it wants me to follow. In short, Jerry led me to where the dead puppy was on the road. I looked at the puppy and told Jerry "Your baby is dead." Do you know the sound changed? Yes, from whimpering to gnarling. Infact, I couldn't handle it anymore, I had to go call my kid brother who eventually buried the puppy.

It's ok to be emotional when you have lost a dear one, be it animal or human. Dogs, in particular, make the best of friends.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Muna400(f): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don't like dogs period
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:
Man's best friend, feel your pains.

I thought they said it's police that is man's best friend
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mans best friend
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChB3815Li-4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
came back home from school and I learnt that our dog "Bush" has been sold because one imam told our dad that as Muslims, it is Haram to keep dog as pet! was so pained that I stopped greeting the imam.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2022
I don’t know your parents o “ but I’ll respect them “

Antimarraige:
you fada is the animal, werey alai nironu
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Leksidebolton:
I don’t know your parents o “ but I’ll respect them “

wahala ile aye yin niyen broda kamoru

Next time mind your business and don't quote who no insult you
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrPRevailer:

I thought they said it's police that is man's best friend

Lol, have them at your peril.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by 3phase(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Instead of him to buy d dog and be payin him boss small small if he love d dog dat much. He come dey cry
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by PharmacyStore: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maybe he is fond of the Dog
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
70 years old man

Kontinuu
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Werey alaso ni e” Eran ni e “ I don’t blame you “ what do I expect from Animal….

Antimarraige:
wahala ile aye yin niyen broda kamoru

Next time mind your business and don't quote who no insult you
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by my3name(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
fück off my mentions dundee
Don't cry
grin grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Leksidebolton:
Werey alaso ni e” Eran ni e “ I don’t blame you “ what do I expect from Animal….

werey ni awon to bi e, akisa ni oma wo bi aso, omo oniran kiran
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Ahh i see you don’t know me ni oO ‘
Alawo ku ni e ‘ you better tell me what your problem is “ cause I don’t think you’ll have solution to it anytime soon “ Ewure Jati Jati “ Goat no dey hear word “ so I won’t blame you “ Olori buruku “ Awon ebi e loma wo akisa ni aso

Antimarraige:
werey ni awon to bi e, akisa ni oma wo bi aso, omo oniran kiran
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Leksidebolton:
Ahh i see you don’t know me ni oO ‘
Alawo ku ni e ‘ you better tell me what your problem is “ cause I don’t think you’ll have solution to it anytime soon “ Ewure Jati Jati “ Goat no dey hear word “ so I won’t blame you “ Olori buruku “ Awon ebi e loma wo akisa ni aso

eleribu na my lane I dey before you bring your unfortunate self to my lane but I'm not like you people in your family,I resist your inherited foolishness, since you no get sense I will teach you sense. Oponu somebody
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2022
I’m seeing your dp and I’m blaming myself why I keep exchanging words with this Animal ‘ Take care of yourself ‘ Bushmeat ‘

Antimarraige:
eleribu na my lane I dey before you bring your unfortunate self to my lane but I'm not like you people in your family,I resist your inherited foolishness, since you no get sense I will teach you sense. Oponu somebody
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Leksidebolton:
I’m seeing your dp and I’m blaming myself why I keep exchanging words with this Animal ‘ Take care of yourself ‘ Bushmeat ‘

eranko ni baba e ati Iya e , e pain the werey e run go check my profile cheesy grin your tears are bitter tongue so someone's dp is now the most relevant lol nairalanders sef undecided, you no get point again na dp remain, so if I change am you go still talk another thing ode somebody? grin oponu wey no get sense.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Werey ‘ why did you change it “ but let me tell you can’t change “ Goat will forever be a Goat

Antimarraige:
eranko ni baba e ati Iya e , e pain the werey e run go check my profile cheesy grin your tears are bitter tongue so someone's dp is now the most relevant lol nairalanders sef undecided, you no get point again na dp remain, so if I change am you go still talk another thing ode somebody? grin oponu wey no get sense.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Leksidebolton:
Werey ‘ why did you change it “ but let me tell you can’t change “ Goat will forever be a Goat

your father is the goat you're talking about

Little wonder you took after him, that's why you're here on nairaland bleating bitterly over another man's lifestyle grin

Someone you don't know before or met before us giving you headache lol you go get high blood pressure ontop my matter no worry oponu sowenu
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin I for call you ajegu je eran but……
You can’t eat yourself after you’ve been killed ‘ � grin grin grin
Social media na your mate ‘ we don dey run this Nairaland before your Pman get you animal head phone “ so stay humble Ewure

Antimarraige:
your father is the goat you're talking about

Little wonder you took after him, that's why you're here on nairaland bleating bitterly over another man's lifestyle grin

Someone you don't know before or met before us giving you headache lol you go get high blood pressure ontop my matter no worry oponu sowenu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away / Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.