Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) (43712 Views)

Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
a typical black man will kill anything and eat. we have no feelings at all about taking another life. i watched some series about a white man who went to ghana and started saving dogs meant to be killed and eaten, very very terrible. Africans are Asians are just the same thing
Rawtruth1:
This is a black man that was mistakenly born in evil forest called Africa. God bless him for having a great conscience like the whites.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-NPKfKWd9ss
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nSrK3sYYr_Q
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kV4yXfcNWSI

A typical black man hates all God's creatures
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
I really understand the man's pain. Same way I felt when I lost my lovely dog (Seagate) to a virus called DHLPP. I did not take the vaccine as at when due because of my studies in the Uni. To be candid I cried like a baby when I was told she won't survive it. Eventually, she died and I buried her like human.
RIP Seagate

3 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Lolachef(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Your brain too weak angry angry
jacoik:
Maybe the Boss don suspect say the boy dey sleep with the dog, that's why he quickly sold it

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Baba has been giving that dog some doggy grin grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by We4all: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
The funny thing is that I don’t like dogs as pets but I shed a tear when my neighbor’s dogs were poisoned to death. The puppies used to sneak into our family house and I began to grow fond of them. They were cutties!

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by charlypoker(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
I still remember when my dog Jack ran over by a hit-and-run driver, I didn't eat for weeks and almost starve myself to death.
Till my babe came back from school and gave me BJ that returned my brain to factory reset.
Don't know who to miss now, my dog jack or Nkoli my formal babe.

Werey grin grin grin grin grin grin

you no know who to miss now? Dog or babe grin grin grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
I still remember when my dog Jack ran over by a hit-and-run driver, I didn't eat for weeks and almost starve myself to death.
Till my babe came back from school and gave me BJ that returned my brain to factory reset.

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Only dog lovers can relate.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by letitrainnow(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by kenx1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
if you have dogs, then you will understand the bond cry

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

Na bj she gave you abi? Why not Doggystyle?

I d vex you dey there d make me laff. I hate d laff I laughed.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Omeizadean(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's a female dog I wish I understand this differently
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
I wanted to call you Animal before then I saw your profile picture “ sorry

Antimarraige:
Foolish man
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by MrOwonikoko: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Gideon34: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
I can feel his pain, dogs are man
best friend

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Danny50: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
Chai you be man.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Bridget95(f): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:
igiot. Lol
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by asahnwaKC: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Most comments here... saying they have list their dog cry.... God let my dog live till very very old age ... he’s the last born of our house, even though very mischievous but we love him and he loves us to no end. No matter how worse our day is once we enter .. our dog will make you forget the bad day. Op ndoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by maxillaboy: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sajanis:
Same feeling you get when lose a true friend
Anyway, please we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/eogHP42G8xz6L8Lv7

This guy is a serial scammer. He always advertises this service every day. He creates a new user name daily. When next you see his advert, check the date he registered the account!

He will collect your money and won't do the job. He will keep telling you stories until you forget about the money. He is a cheap, cursed urgent 2k thief. Please no one should fall for his scams.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Caesar25: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dog wey una wan go kill and chop, why e no go cry anyways dog meat de sweet but dis wan na female, d skin go don stretch finish due to birthing.
Abobi calm down las las something must chop something to leave
���
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by nairalanderr: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
i hate dogs

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
If he loves the dog so much why did he sell it? I don't understand again sha
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Danny50:
Chai you be man.
No
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
pek:
Develop yourself. It is inexplicable that you don't know the meaning of that word.
I guess my brain still rebooting after the cum.
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by dkings101(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
I feel for him. Those who don't own a pet won't understand. My GSD would wait for me by the gate side when it's night. He would patiently wait for my arrival from work and would almost want to fall me down when they open the gate. Once am in, he would check the whole compound for intruder and retire to his abode.

Once I pick up is pot to cook his meal, he would kiss me and when I want to serve him food, he would roar for me...I guess he is thanking me for the food. When he had pavor virus, I always call the vet every minute to know how he is doing. Luckily he survived it.

I need a Full breed female GSD. Want to gift him a wifey. �

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
I hope the dude isn't codedly f*cking the bitch sha!
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by ManAustin(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Juanmike:

Hahahahahaha....you just made my day aswear.....������
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why is he selling it?
Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by Kingwadada85(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
jacoik:
Maybe the Boss don suspect say the boy dey sleep with the dog, that's why he quickly sold it
brainless brain...Kai angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) / My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.