Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes (26737 Views)

Nnamani Warns PDP Over Boycott Of Wike’s Camp / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by newdawn2017(f): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Quest7777:

This one is still playing party politics that has brought untold sufferings & deaths to Nigerians.

Anyway I must warn Nigerians against this...
Sowore isn't doing party politics [url]#aacparty[/url] is d answer

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by onuman: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
I thought it used to be PDP vs APC...Why are they know afraid of LPgrin

Abeg make we shock them 2023...vote @peteryusuf2023

Nnamani is afraid his PDP is about to be eclipsed by the Labour Party in his senatorial district.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2022
georgeakins:
Imagine getting only 2,000 votes in the whole of Osun State, and they think their candidate will win the presidential elections.

I have not seen people who deceive themselves like the Ibos

They just don’t have the basic understanding on how to get big things done.
They are a bit too sentimental, too gullible and too aggressive.
I’m just surprised that they (igbos) learned absolutely nothing on how Atiku and Tinubu quietly and miraculously won the primary elections.
An empty cans make annoying noise while the wise ones quietly get things done and claim the victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Benwallt(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2022
I say it again, Obi's greatest obstacle to actualising his ambition is his own people. I am sure his wife won't vote for him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Gbagura: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

Your name na Biafra and you still dey campaign for Nigeria election. When we say ipob na obi supporters, we know wetin we dey yarn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Wardstunna22(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2022
I blame Gburugburu for letting you be relevant again.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by searchlight: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is vote Tinubu as the president.
Most foreign and local investors believes in his visions.
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.
Lagos is the future of Nigeria.

Obi was fit 16 years ago but his tenure is celebrating mediocre achievements, the climax of Obi's achievement is he left money in the treasury such a joke . Mind you Tinubu's legacy in Lagos is beneficial to all Nigerians. Because the viability of Lagos is important to our economy. That asides Tinubu's Lekki FTZ is beneficial to all Nigerians Dangote refinery like other industries will be beneficial to the whole country it's taking in the highest FDI currently. You don't have to live in Lagos before Tinubu's plan affect your lives and that is for people who ask why we are supporting Tinubu. We can see his works.
If all you said are anything to go by we won't vote a working corpse. If you are ok with how Buhari ran Nigeria we are not and that's why I decided to be OBIdient. Tinubu is too old to be president of a national that needs urgent work. Tinubu can NEVER BE PRESIDENT
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by gabbytabby: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2022
As an indigenous lagosian I know this is the false narrative that the igbos share with each other and it continues to amuse me cos the irony with this is that of a man who continues to beat his chest at how he developed far away lands when his fatherland is in ruin. All it shows is the level of self awareness.

Make una continue na only una they work. Climb down from una stupid horse and you will start to see that politics is a game of numbers and your character determines the perception and your outcome.

Alabaintprice:

If I should ever see you come here to talk about Lagos been the best in Nigeria without adding the efforts of the Igbo behind it I will place a curse on your generation.

If they left Lagos for the indigines, I wonder what Lagos would have been today. You say Tinubu saw what. Tinubu allowed the Igbos settle in Lagos knowing fully well that he will keep the rest of Lagos indigines to be touts and lazy for his own future use.
Don't come here to sound as if your people added a cent to Lagos been what it is today. Igbos are the one paying the revenue of Lagos not Yoruba.
You should be ashamed of yourself that another man is developing your state but you're here giving the glory to another person.

Same way another man will impregnate your wife and you'll stupidly get the glory. Displaying 32 yellow teeth like a burnt goat.

Lagosians that don't know there left from right.
Igbo, my pride. The only tribe that can go anywhere and conquer. Yet no tribe can do that in the whole of Nigeria . Tell me why we are been celebrated all over the world.

You don't have a case. The only thing you know is that Tinubu made Lagos. Igbo made Lagos more that the indigines. Even your BAT can attest to that.

I'm sure he is even disappointed knowing the fact that Igbos were the ones who turned Lagos to the paradise it is today.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Benwallt:
I say it again, Obi's greatest obstacle to actualising his ambition is his own people. I am sure his wife won't vote for him
I completely agree.

I’m surprised that peter Obi hasn’t come up with a strategy to calm down his noisy supporters, who continue to degrade his message with their uncouth style of operation and turn off potential voters all across the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by WyzGem: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Fadafada231(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2022
I think LP candidate in Enugu guber will give PDP Chase for their money. The man is well known than PDP candidate.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by olatunbosun886: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2022
He will be shocked to the extent that he won't be going back to the SenateHe will be shocked to the extent that he won't be going back to the Senate...
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by JealousCobra(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2022
obyrich:
Lol. He will be shocked. grin

What will shock him??

There are people that will talk in Enugu that I will take serious not Nnamani, he literally destroyed coal city with his partisan policts, infrastructural development is abysmal.

Mbaka laid curses on him for not paying attention to worker's salaries nd demands, after they massively reelected him in office.

You can verify after his tenure what EFCC did with him?

All this ploys to smear ObiDatti will not work..
#GoAndVerify.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Panda7(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Quintopia:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/09/2023-dont-vote-for-peter-obi-nnamani-warns-enugu-indigenes/

what labor does this incoherent man have in pdp other than corruption and marginalization, has the igbo tribe ever tested presidency or is there any presidential presence in igbo land other than political suppression by the military. all the blabbing this man is blabbing is because he has received some stupid alert from the pdp to keep quiet, how has he contributed to his society, state or the igbo tribe?? visit igbo communities and other regions and you will understand why the igbos always need to work for their regional politics and leadership. any igbo person dat does not support and vote for the igbo presidency needs to be thrown into the osu forest as that is where they belong unless they want to forever be pest and in labor in other people's land

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

If I should ever see you come here to talk about Lagos been the best in Nigeria without adding the efforts of the Igbo behind it I will place a curse on your generation.

If they left Lagos for the indigines, I wonder what Lagos would have been today. You say Tinubu saw what. Tinubu allowed the Igbos settle in Lagos knowing fully well that he will keep the rest of Lagos indigines to be touts and lazy for his own future use.
Don't come here to sound as if your people added a cent to Lagos been what it is today. Igbos are the one paying the revenue of Lagos not Yoruba.
You should be ashamed of yourself that another man is developing your state but you're here giving the glory to another person.

Same way another man will impregnate your wife and you'll stupidly get the glory. Displaying 32 yellow teeth like a burnt goat.

Lagosians that don't know there left from right.
Igbo, my pride. The only tribe that can go anywhere and conquer. Yet no tribe can do that in the whole of Nigeria . Tell me why we are been celebrated all over the world.

You don't have a case. The only thing you know is that Tinubu made Lagos. Igbo made Lagos more that the indigines. Even your BAT can attest to that.

I'm sure he is even disappointed knowing the fact that Igbos were the ones who turned Lagos to the paradise it is today.

The big question is:
Why are the igbos continue to claim that they turn Lagos into a paradise? Lagos is nothing without a strong leadership foundation that is put together by certain individuals…I hate to say that these individuals are not Igbos..
So, instead of attempting to make other states paradise, it might not be a bad idea for the igbos to stay home and channel their energy towards making one of their own states ( Abia state or Anambra state or Enugu state) into a paradise.

It makes absolutely no sense to turn someone else’s home into a paradise while your homes rotten away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by yetunsbay(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

Oga,afraid as how.
Are you part of those wey think Obi can win ?
Are you new to Naija political dynamics at Federal level ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Spherica177: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
My happiness is that Ndigbo don't vote because one useless leader tells them to do so..We vote based on competence.The same applies to Rivers, Delta and Edo.
Akpabio even as popular as he is lost everything in Akwaibom..The same happened to Amaechi in Rivers state. Same awaits Wike if he dares leave the Party that brought him to prominence.
We don't vote bcoz one Agbado master told us to do so.
My brother Ndigbo don't like themselves. You can easily buy them with money ✅
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Benwallt(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2022
zoby:

I completely agree.

I’m surprised that peter Obi hasn’t come up with a strategy to calm down his noisy supporters, who continue to degrade his message with their uncouth style of operation and turn off potential voters all across the country.
His supporters are doing more harm to him than good. Bunch of downright crude and unrefined people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by VirileNelly2420: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.

Obi was fit 16 years ago but his tenure is celebrating mediocre achievements, the climax of Obi's achievement is he left money in the treasury such a joke . Mind you Tinubu's legacy in Lagos is beneficial to all Nigerians. Because the viability of Lagos is important to our economy. That asides Tinubu's Lekki FTZ is beneficial to all Nigerians Dangote refinery like other industries will be beneficial to the whole country it's taking in the highest FDI currently. You don't have to live in Lagos before Tinubu's plan affect your lives and that is for people who ask why we are supporting Tinubu. We can see his works.
I can only b bothered if d said chimaroke has d trust of people.

In d East, people see him as a political thief.
Go and verify

Also, Tinubu might be good, but he's not strong and healthy enough. He should b by d side proffering ideas nd solutions. Dats more ideal.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Kccheechy(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Whenever I see a post like this I know I am reading the myopic opinions of an unrepentant bigot.

Are you going to deny Tinubu's achievements, that are too many to count and too visible to miss, because of your support for Obi who is a carefully packaged fraud with achievements anyone will struggle to " go and verify" let alone see as tangibly delivered and transformational solutions?

Can you miss Eko Atlantic? Can you miss RRS or LAWMA? LAMATA and many others nko? LFTZ nko? Lekki deep sea Port?

Huge infrastructural transformation of the entire Lagos? Stupendous IGR increase to make Lagos the only State that can survive indefinitely without FG crude allocation?

Abi na beans to turn Lagos into the 5th-6th biggest economy in the entire African continent richer than the likes of Kenya, Ghana etal?

This is even less than 2% of BAT's legacy achievements I have listed here.

What is wrong with you people? Is this how deep ethnocentric hate runs to make some of you shameless souls who can deny reality so dishonestly?

Support your Obi with substantial proof of his capacity as an administrator if you can.

Trying to shade undisputedly the greatest political and administrative leader Nigeria has had since 1999 just shows you people are desperate due to having nada to sell Obi with.

You therefore can only rely on trying to make Tinubu appear someone the electorate should run from.
You go about shouting tinunbu's achievement yet Lagos is the second worst city to live in the world!!! And what nonsense achievement are you even talking about?? Was Lagos not the capital of Nigeria before it was moved to Abuja?? Are the developmental prints of the British colony not there in Victoria island for you to see? What achievement are you talking about?? Or is it converting public property to his own which has made him the "Landlord" of Lagos you are referring to as achievement?? Or that his son with no clear professional background yet goes about with a 350million Naira wristwatch and drives a 250million Naira Lamborghini you are counting as achievement?? Or the alphabeta that has become his ATM machine?? Look at what touts have turned Lagos into!! All thanks to you so called "achievements"!!!!! What happened to funsho Williams?? Only tinunbu can tell us!!! In what way did tinunbu government make life easier for lagosians?? Tell me!! Don't tell me about Eko Atlantic project because he was not the governor at that time and those projects where over padded and they were not meant for the average Nigerian that's why till now, the place is still empty.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Winnersunited: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Come to Enugu state ,go around the city and see for yourself the sorry condition chimaroke and his ebeano family left Enugu in.Enugu state during the time of Sullivan chime was an envy of other States is now a shadow of its self...a ghost city...a colossal failure as a state in all.....chimaroke...God WL never forgive you people.... Peter obi remain the best among others which is quite visible even to the blind...so stop foolish and disgracing yourself. Not even a single statement even deaf and dumb guttural was credited to u as a senator now u are advising..... Advising Nigeria in general and Enugu state in particular to remain in squalor and impoverishment when we have seen the Messiah... Nooooo....oga nooooo
Chimaroke that Gov Sully sent on exile for appropriating most government properties in the State to him, have suddenly found his voice with Ebeano nonsense. When Sully was gov nobody was bold enough to mention Ebeano in Enugu State, because of their artrocites .
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by MrUchenna1(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
More reason to vote for PETER OBI
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by chrizzyace: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Quintopia:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/09/2023-dont-vote-for-peter-obi-nnamani-warns-enugu-indigenes/

It’s clear now that PO’s movement is a strong threat to every opposition party... lol
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Johnsown1(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Some Nigeria are big jokers, since chimaroke became senator;what have he achieved. Grand father's are still playing party politics. delusionally and sentimentality won't help us all.

The Dubai based Nigerian has been atikulating since I was born but nothing has been atikulated. What have he put in place in his home town or doesn't he have home.

Then the 90year old drug Lord Mugabe elder brother wants to rule by all means, igbadu and cassava crooner. He want to reclaim the bullion van money. He will even sell Nigerians completely to China. Then we all will be answerable to Chinese government.

If the youth wants they can sell their birth right for a poriage yam and come out tomorrow to cry we need fair treatment. God will punish that entity.

I and my family are OBIdient to the future
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by ultim: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

Who are you biting for?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Ken4Christ: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2022
This senator is not tired of slavery as long as he gets his money. Money that will eventually cost him his life. They will always use people of same tribe to do the dirty job.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by beelon1020(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Made1414:

He is senseless like you and your papa
As idiotic and gullible your papa is... he gave birth to a fish brain like you, and the olosho Alumni of a mother that wasted 9months to birth a useless fish brain thing that occupied space... all of you and your 4th Gen... na them they senseless... he goat of a man...
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Lexicent(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Wise man
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by holysaint1(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:

Just one question for you.. Is lagos the only state in Nigeria ?? And you people re the one clamouring for one Nigeria. So this is the plan you all have for the one Nigeria. undecided
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by ultim: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:

I am shocked that people still campaign for Tinubu. Are you kidding me.

My friend you have been left behind. We have passed stage of comparing achievements. We are now talking of fitness. Let him come for formidable interview or debate, to maybe convince us about his fitness. I don't talk health cos that will be uncomplimentary.

He can't do this job bro. I am a Yoruba man. If we had probably succeeded in fielding Osinbajo, I will even commit my funds to his campaign.

You can't be young forever, youi might think you are just campaigning for your kinsman but bear in mind that all our deeds that look insignificant will find us out on the day of reckoning.

Do you have children in this country? Have you thought if the state of the nation and their future or they will all japa as well?
It's worrisome how we see this politicking.

Have we not fooled around for so long?

I am not saying that Peter Obi is the messiah, but who else in the comity of the candidates?

Let's stop this subjugation of our consciences.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by membranus: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Francomekus:
Nigerians all this kind talk never tire u guys, since we were born this set of people has been deceiving us, have we not learnt anything yet. I don't have anything against who anyone wants to vote for. But what I know is that this our elders has finished this country but the youths don't really care. Sometimes you wonder while intelligent people hardly win election at any level in this country, I realized that a higher percentage of smart and intelligent people does not have PVC in this country sef. When our grandfather's were youths in their 20's they were already running this country, some military coup in this country was done by men in their 20's. A typical Nigerian youth got no balls, just watch tiktok all day and come online to rant nonsense. FREEDOM IS NOT GIVEN,IT IS TAKEN BY FORCE IS NECESSARY.
Now tinubu at his prime, MIGHT make nigeria a better place. But to people supporting him are you sure that this old and sick tinubu has the right mindset and strength to gorven this country with all the crisis we are facing, go ahead and vote him my dear. Guess all of you are always very productive and wins staff of the month at work on days you are very sick.
Our economy is in decline everyday, a higher percentage of Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal, our debt is on the rise, the country has have no savings, is it education, electricity,security let's not even go there, what can you think of we got right.
Now the question is
WHAT MORE DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
By voting in another set of new politician into EVERY political position in this country.
UNTIL THE YOUTHS WAKE THE Bleep UP, THIS YEAR WILL BE MUCH BETTER THAN THE NEXT 20 YEARS.
Happy Voting next year...................

Your write up is inconclusive.

What are you advocating now? Should the youths vote or vote not? And if they should vote, who should they vote for? And if you are imploring them to vote for Obi, is Obi not among the polithiefcians you are condemning?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Johnsown1:
Some Nigeria are big jokers, since chimaroke became senator;what have he achieved. Grand father's are still playing party politics. delusionally and sentimentality won't help us all.

The Dubai based Nigerian has been atikulating since I was born but nothing has been atikulated. What have he put in place in his home town or doesn't he have home.

Then the 90year old drug Lord Mugabe elder brother wants to rule by all means, igbadu and cassava crooner. He want to reclaim the bullion van money. He will even sell Nigerians completely to China. Then we all will be answerable to Chinese government.

If the youth wants they can sell their birth right for a poriage yam and come out tomorrow to cry we need fair treatment. God will punish that entity.

I and my family are OBIdient to the future

Is this all you got?
Is this how to win a presidential election? Unbelievable!

It is so sad that peter Obi and his severely confused supporters have a very long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others / nairaland POLITICS / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.