Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique (93387 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript) / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Okobola146: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
When your hands are filthy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by ufotunang: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
Simon Ekpa should be repatriated to Nigeria. Ndigbo, what's wrong with us? Why can't we end this Eperima Ekpa before he ends Igbo race?
...I do not why they will allow Simon ekpa to be using his boys to be killing innocent people anyhow and he is at Finland enjoying his life over there.. can't the federal government plan to arrest him as they arrested nnamdi kanu at abroad

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Psych412:
alert never show o cheesy

You try but your answer no correct.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Peter Obi is a MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. His supporters online and Ipob are one and same entity. Don't be fooled. We are at war with the electronic-army of IPOB. Have you people lost your senses? This is how Russian propaganda and fake news campaign help Donald Trump win.

Take a minute and observe the pattern. Same accounts that supported Biafra breakaway are now drumming their support for Peter Obi. Some are openly threatening to escalate their violent agitation if Peter Obi losses at the polls.

Don't be an agent of destabilization in the hand of IPOB. Those who have ears let them hear. A word is not enough for the Unwise!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by kals4luv990(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
What's the difference between the EAST and Afghanistan?

Whoever gives me the right answer will get 5k. grin
THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE NORTH AND WEST WORSE PASS AM

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Okhuadams(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Malory:
Believe this you can believe that my grandma died a virgin.
the truth is always hard to believe
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Okhuadams(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goodday90:
the latest,tinubu urchins are now creating fake profiles with Igbo names

Nothing about tinubu suprises me anymore,if he can get fake bishops to attend his deputy unveiling,what is nairaland profile?
Consolation kpele
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Patriotsleague: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
ipob are enemies of the state, ipob must stop this clandestine evil, and come out clean. Why bastardizing ebugeabu security outfits, why killing them?

Ipob hates Ebugeabu because it counters it's evil acts, igbos be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Can someone tell me why nairaland deems it ok and proper to give the oxygen of publicity to the activities of common murderers!? They not only allowed this thing to be posted on their forum, but even assist by rushing it to front-page and helping them broadcast who next they’re hoping to murder!

These are criminal vermin, yet this site feels it’s ok to ‘glorify’ and ‘mystify’ them by calling them unknown gunmen!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
kals4luv990:
THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE NORTH AND WEST WORSE PASS AM

Wrong answer, try again later.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by duro4chang(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Stop this nonsense. Seems you enjoy the blood let in the country.

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef
Stop telling us you are yoruba. You don't need all this. Because you registered with Yoruba name that has made you yoruba abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by richeeyo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef
Shot up you ain't yoruba, we no get bastards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by kwasoly(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

Wisdom is profitable to guide and direct.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by kals4luv990(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

boss go take alomo dey alright
You need am

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Bmaster(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
uzodinma should declare state of emergency now in imo state

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Cjayboy: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

You be mumu....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by olamike02: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
UGM or IPOB terrorists. Continue to deceive yourselves. You can only fool your likes.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Lekan239(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

if u claim to be Yoruba, Nd u want to give power to the people who are busy killing themselves because they want to divide Nigeria, people who hate ur own tribe to the extent of them saying "it's better power should go back Fulani hand than for a Yoruba man to clinch power" . It's either you don't have sense or you are gaining something personally from them.

I do not take your type serious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Okhuadams(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
Simon Ekpa should be repatriated to Nigeria. Ndigbo, what's wrong with us? Why can't we end this Eperima Ekpa before he ends Igbo race?
when.it began all of you were dancing galala and kokobiko together with Skelewu dance step.na no one understands the lyrics becoz the rhythm of the music has change the dance steps
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by BlackPantherxXx: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Neddstark:

You are not Yoruba. You are a baby factory product that was given a Yoruba name.

He wasn't given a Yoruba name. He's an okoro.

Just created a profile with a Yoruba name

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Cmanforall: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

That account was registered about 2 weeks ago.
It's obvious it's use is to cause tribal conflicts

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Gbadespet(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Before election ,SE go don reduce in population sa dem dey kill kill their selves,I can't imagine bringing president from a region where there is no peace..
Obi my foot, anything wey make Obi become president ,I dey carry my bag go Egypt straight coz the Igbos I I'll be Fulanis herdsmen pro max...
There's no difference between Igbo (iPoB) and Fulani herdsmen...

Tinubu better pass all other candidates or make Nigeria just separate coz the winning of Obi is a disaster pro max in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by cozy7(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

May God bless u abundantly.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

Hallelujah, welcome to the light. Thank God you have seen what we saw

No…what we have seen is you pathetic lots desperation to try and link crimes committed in the south-east (most likely red flag operations committed by you evil lot) to Peter Obi! I need not ask to know you’re a APC member and support Tinubu for parochial, selfish and ethno-related reasons!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by onuman: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Tinubu who secretely sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators is the worst devil you already know.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Danniedpastor(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Stop deceiving yourself,bro.
YOU WERE NEVER OBIDIENT
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by kenny1313(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

You just made the best decision of your life!! Don’t allow them bully you to supporting someone with legacy project. Peter Obi is just hypocrite who wants to use the fact that Nigerians are tired of PDP and APC to his own advantage. We are tired of APC, PDP and all those who have left APC &PDP!

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Blackman7: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless Simon ekpa

U people said if nnamdi kanu is arrested there are more brutal disciples that will take over n here u have your brutal disciple

A clear case of be careful what u wish for cos u might get it

God bless maxi Simon ekpa

Your stupidity is legendary
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Na lie. You are an IGBO man and Igbo can never rule this Country.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by josephevergreen(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chief priest pls pls dont drag with them just pipe low pls

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:

We IGBO love Simon Ekpa. We are in full support of whatever actions he took. That's why we see him as our Messiah. grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Baba, pay those 2 winners their rabba b4 everywhere go burst in 2 secs!
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.