Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause (6928 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? / But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
He doesn't like your work e come still know you be African na make am dish you not Yahoo or anything

Stop blaming yahoo for your misfortune in life

Silly excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Explorerx:

How will that bring my contract back
I just want those fraudster to know the harm they are bringing to us

Shut it ,if you're good as he wants he will stick with you soon you will blame your village people

Like Indians, Russia and even China are not scamners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
You just lost a client. embarassed
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by lebron7(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2022
killmods:
Excuses.. I still do successful businesses with foreigners from US, EU, middle East, Asia even other African countries and they know I'm 100% Nigerian. OP has no solid packaging and probably can't deliver. Probably u guys have nothing good to offer so u appear as if they're doing u a favour... while my Arab clients are planning a holiday to show me "the good life" like they say cheesy
Are you a writer or programmer, if you don't mind
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Moneyboyz: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Any small thing they blame Nigerians.
Just incase you don't know, Philippines, Indians, Nepalese Chinese and Russians top the chart in credit card fraud.

8 in every 14 year old kid in the Philippines is into fruad. Go and do your research.
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by phemmyfour: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Explorerx:
American Person wey I Dey do Writing and freelancing business with learnt I am a Nigerian. Despite successive past transactions don’t want to talk to me again.
Oh God
I even got blocked now
Eyaa.. sorry Explorer.... It's what it is
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2022
lebron7:

Are you a writer or programmer, if you don't mind
Nope I'm not
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Savagr(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Any small thing they blame Nigerians.
Just incase you don't know, Philippines, Indians, Nepalese Chinese and Russians top the chart in credit card fraud.

8 in every 14 year old kid in the Philippines is into fruad. Go and do your research.
leave them
Make them dey talk trash
North korea hackers pulled $1b worth of crypto
Yet nobody is blasting them
But only Nigerians who haven't scammed up to $500m naim them dey bugs for head.

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by AndroidAI(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

That's why you followed me haha to stuck me disgusting gay.... Go amd Bleep more giys so you can train you father....

Homosexuality is a crime the mods allowing you to air your abomination here shows Nigeria can never work again

Cc: Seun

Come and fucck me.

I know you are a closeted homosexual.

I know your type very well cheesy

I will keep following you from now hence forth,

Until you finally confess, then fucck me as happy ending grin

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2022
AndroidAI:

Come and fucck me.

I know you are a closeted homosexual.

I know your type very well cheesy

I will keep following you from now hence forth,

Until you finally confess, then fucck me as happy ending grin

You seem not to know me you're just going to make me push you all out of Nairaland the way you're about it so be it

Lets create a topic and prove why homosexuality should be practice in Nigeria if you win i will forever let you sick people have peace, if not you're just going to make me and others hate you mental unstable people more

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Savagr:
leave them
Make them dey talk trash
North korea hackers pulled $1b worth of crypto
Yet nobody is blasting them
But only Nigerians who haven't scammed up to $500m naim them dey bugs for head.

Nigerians they learn work
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by EponOjuku: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2022
The person get luck say no be me. I for remind am how him forebears be slave traders who maimed, raped and killed Africans.
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Savagr(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Nigerians they learn work
I dey Tell you
But na them dey make mouth pass
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Savagr:
I dey Tell you
But na them dey make mouth pass

Na Nigerians are not making mouth they are the baddest scammers because them know they are not
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Savedday: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sorry about ur loss, this is a big problem we are all facing
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Chiraq77(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
chukelvin:
Sorry about that...you surely would get a better offer ...abeg teach me how to start this freelance writing/copy writing...

Look for Venzal Thread
Read from top to Bottom
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by ayomie21(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mad oh

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
ayomie21:
Mad oh

Lol � grin grin
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
AndroidAI:

You are a closeted homosexual.

That is a fact!

Read about 'internalized homophobia' also.

My vibraator landed today kiss

I can't wait to drill my assholé

You Bleep guys for a living careful not to go and mess your pennis up through the anus because they will be on dick again to scroll your gay partners ass

It's known fact homosexuality are mentally deranged
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by AndroidAI(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You Bleep guys for a living careful not to go and mess your pennis up through the anus because they will be on dick again to scroll your gay partners ass

It's known fact homosexuality are mentally deranged

I fucck and get fuccked for pleasure, not for a living. The vibrator is like a butt plug. Imagine i wore it to the supermarket last night grin What an adventure!!! I know you can't wait to fucck me kiss
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

I fucck and get fuccked for pleasure, not for a living. The vibrator is like a butt plug. Imagine i wore it to the supermarket last night grin What an adventure!!! I know you can't wait to fucck me kiss

Why not plug your dick on your brother's ass instead of punishing the machine

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by AndroidAI(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Why not plug your dick on your brother's ass instead of punishing the machine

I have guys that immediately i call, they'll be at my door ready to service my ass. Sometimes, i don't want anyone but my toys. I love my life! Let's plan on how we can fucck. You wouldn't regret it!
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

I have guys that immediately i call, they'll be at my door ready to service my ass. Sometimes, i don't want anyone but my toys. I love my life! Let's plan on how we can fucck. You wouldn't regret it!

Mynd44 banned this gay homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria openly declaring is Madness is a crime nairaland shouldn't take likely

Once you're done fucking your brothers then I can accept the fact that you are naturally cursed and wasn't self inflicted curse like am believing

Gays like you should be hanged with Thier balls

Cursed entity

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

Crying for the mods wouldn't solve anything cheesy To open a Nairaland account is free of charge. Abeg talk jor, make we knack!!! I promise you will enjoy it kiss

Go knack your papa and brothers the day people like me catch you we will cut your heads and put it in the shrine of ogun to purify the land from your abomination

Both you and the people you Bleep for money needs to be killed and your body burnt do it will never rest in peace
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by AndroidAI(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Go knack your papa and brothers the day people like me catch you we will cut your heads and put it in the shrine of ogun to purify the land from your abomination

Both you and the people you Bleep for money needs to be killed and your body burnt do it will never rest in peace

Nah long story you dey talk. If I handle your prick, you will never look woman again in your life grin I mean am oh, if i carry my ass handle your prick, you go know say there is a difference between a hole, and a hole grin

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

Nah long story you dey talk. If I handle your prick, you will never look woman again in your life grin I mean am oh, if i carry my ass handle your prick, you go know say there is a difference between a hole, and a hole grin

You're an abomination that need to be put to an end deranged people like you need to democracy and the liberalism that comes with it if so you will tearing the ass of the homeless dogs in the street

Just openly handle a man's ass in the street and smile if you won't be a celebrity in the headline tomorrow that if you survive it
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by AndroidAI(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're an abomination that need to be put to an end deranged people like you need to democracy and the liberalism that comes with it if so you will tearing the ass of the homeless dogs in the street

Just openly handle a man's ass in the street and smile if you won't be a celebrity in the headline tomorrow that if you survive it

If i handle you, you will speak in tongues smiley

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

If i handle you, you will speak in tongues smiley

After handling yourself and your anus became torn apart you're now stabbing it with a machine I pity your yansh hole

You won Bleep abi drop your picture your location and your number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / -see The Mysterious Creature That Was Found In Philippines (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.