Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,657 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause (6965 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? / But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by AndroidAI(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

After handling yourself and your anus became torn apart you're now stabbing it with a machine I pity your yansh hole

You won Bleep abi drop your picture your location and your number

If no be say you get small prick ... Still go ahead and send me a dm. I might consider it smiley

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
All or most of you love Yahoo, so this is expected. If I were her, I would do the same or worse.
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

If no be say you get small prick ... Still go ahead and send me a dm. I might consider it smiley

Send your number if i nor go hunt you down as an abomination that always need to be put out....

Lemme know your tribe, Picture, phone number ans name if i wont put an end to your abominable act call me a bastard
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by Explorerx(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
iLegendd:
All or most of you love Yahoo, so this is expected. If I were her, I would do the same or worse.
It’s your father that like yahoo
Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Explorerx:

It’s your father that like yahoo likes Yahoo.
Fixed

Here are three reasons the white lady dumped your ass.

1. Unprofessionalism: You became excited and started acting familiar for your selfish interest. You thought you've found a white girlfriend-to-be that'll help you escape Nigeria or a white woman you'll scam later in life. She sensed your desperation/neediness.

2. Your poor punctuation or spelling. Even in your video calls, she didn't hear you clearly because you couldn't pronounce 70% of the things you said correctly. Your thick village accent affected you.

3. You're from a country where most youths don't think of anything apart from fraud and money. This was the time she couldn't bear it any longer.

Tip: I have dated whites and Asians that are fine, rich, and young. They didn't dump me because I was a Nigerian. I'm the one that leave them the moment I relocate to another country. (Not a fan of LDR).

When you're worth it, nationality won't matter anymore. In the transaction you were having with her, you weren't worth it, else she wouldn't have cared. Your works were mediocre to her, but your friendliness made her keep you longer out of pity.

She has been looking for a way to get rid of you even before you mentioned your nationality. Your nationality helped her execute her intent faster.

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause by dobnina(f): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Explorerx:
American Person wey I Dey do Writing and freelancing business with learnt I am a Nigerian. Despite successive past transactions don’t want to talk to me again.
Oh God
I even got blocked now
I don't believe you. Your story is incomplete.
I am also a freelancer and I have worked with a lot of whites and none of them rejected me cos of my nationality. I keep things on a professional level, no jokes, no unnecessary familiarity.
I do my job, get paid and that's all. I do get a lot of referrals from my previous clients.
If you are good at what you do, no one will dump you cos of your nationality. They only care about their job being done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies / 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.