Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) (18732 Views)

My Uneducated Girl Friend / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) by Mynd44: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2011
1. The fact that she did not go to school does not mean she would not want her kids to
2. That is BS
3. That is not really true ' have seen educated people who are like that
4. A lot of people don't have educated parents and their parents still taught them sound social behaviours.
Will be waiting for the others
Re: Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) by Chidiansel: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
An intellectually sound dude wuld not settle wit uneducated girl expecially dat does not attach any value to it.Ur thinking behaviour wuld be at variance wit her's.She is wil empty inside,and her local content wuld b high.A girl of dat age dat canno read or write,and not even prepared to leverage such inadequacy?My broda i can't.Such girl wil not add value to my life.Am stil how we can understandably reason together a balance in d home front.Marriage does not start and end wit giving birth to children alone.Any way,it depends on what u want in life.d choice is urs.Whateva benefit dat comes out is urs,whatever disadvantage dat comes out is equally urs.I döt talk my own.
Re: Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) by Raymond4kc: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
My friend,

We can give you loads and loads of disadvantages and even more reasons why you should not consider her at all. But I tell you one thing, no MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN TELL YOU WHO IS THE BEST WIFE FOR YOU, All we do is what I call - surmising.  Being educated does not mean that you will make a good wife and vice versa.

Ask yourself this question, WILL I STILL LOVE THIS LADY IN THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS IF CHRIST TARRIES, If you have good relationship with God the father, this is time to consult him and seek His face for He is the only one that knows your tomorrow. But if not, you can still initiate a relationship with him today. In any case, I wish you the best in your search for this missing rib.

This is my humble admonition.
Re: Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
The main thing here is love,if u love her then go for her,d fact dat she has no education wont stop her frm being a mother nd a wife,my mum unfortunately didnt complete her school because of some issues but dat didnt stop her from being the best mum ever,marry her,she is gonna go back to school

1 Like

Re: Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) by jaybros: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2018
One advantage... She will regard most of your suggestions as better move... Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday S£x (18+) / Accepting Gifts From Other Guys / Dos And Don'ts On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.