Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? (11559 Views)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Princewell2012:

Hmm I don't know why am even following you guys. Am waiting for you to come to a logical conclusion. Am interested in this topic. A lots of people also want to learn something from you so these argument with that guy is not adding up at all.

Exactly. Am finding it difficult understanding why the man who is criticising everybody is struggling to answer the simple questions. I was thinking he wouldn't have any issues but he is going round in circles
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
tctrills:
bible

You still haven't answered the questions.

You said I added my own happy ending. So show me where is the happy ending that you say I added.

From your Bible, tell us What happens after people meet Jesus in the clouds?

Don't you read your Bible?
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tianshie(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rapture ke? What about Muslims, and Hindu, Buddhists? Abi the rapture na for only Christians? Make una dey use una sense.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Fastlinkpro: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
begood2GEJ:
Proudly a member of Assemblies of God where truth is preached no matter whose ox is gored.

What is the truth. Please enlightened me about the truth. I am eager to know to help my spiritual life.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tctrills: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered the questions.

You said I added my own happy ending. So show me where is the happy ending that you say I added.

bible
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
tctrills:
bible

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
ebubeson:
Does your church still preach hard truth such as rapture, restitution, great tribulation etc? Or are they still on motivational speaking?

Deeper Life
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Shikena(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
For business centers? E no blend now.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by HeroicMeastro: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
ebubeson:
Does your church still preach hard truth such as rapture, restitution, great tribulation etc? Or are they still on motivational speaking?
They only speak about 2023 elections
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Daroldigits: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Princejydo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Restitution is biblical.
He the hath an hear let him hear what the spirit say on to the church.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dunamis church is one of the few churches whose sole aim is winning souls.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by QueenEsther1: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes, my church preach them. Restitution, Rapture and Great Tribulation.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by QueenEsther1: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
The person who gains most from restitution is the person doing the restitution.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by QueenEsther1: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rapture is imminent. Don't say you were not told when it happens. Prepare your heart to always be right with God at all times.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by QueenEsther1: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
The tribulation has started already but the great tribulation has not begun.
Are you not in this world? Don't you see what is happening all around you in these last days?
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tctrills: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
lexy2014:

read
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by faceland: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
"Everybody wants to go to heaven, no one wants to die".

If you want your church to grow, don't talk about the afterlife, talk about money on earth (enjoyment and heaven on earth is what the people wants to hear).
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tundemaths: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes o

In Deeper Life Bible Church you will hear about rapture, restitution, heaven and hell, return of Jesus Christ, White throne judgement, lake of fire �, the book of life et cetera, almost every Sunday sermon and search the scriptures, Monday Bible study and Thursday revival hours.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
tctrills:
read

Haven't you read?

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by opsynea2j(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
I'd rather attend a church that preaches the good news with no filters. That preaches about the unwavering overwhelming love of God unto mankind and the gospel of Christ.

I will never let a self righteous preacher harrass me with fear and scary images about a so called end time/perilous times , tribulations and all sort.

People of today's world are already hardened in the heart and wouldnt mind doing all atrocities to gain earthly comfort neglecting eternal life . Only God's love awareness can break such jinx

God has done it absolutely all through the death , resurrection , ascending into the heavens and Jesus' seating at the Father's right hand .

Focus and enjoy the love of God . Such preaching is inexhaustible !

M.O
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tctrills: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Haven't you read?

Read
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
ebubeson:

When you are sent out to deliver a message you yourself can't comprehend it becomes a big problem.

RAPTURE is not a biblical doctrine.

RESTITUTION only comes in when you have what it takes to return the stolen.

GREAT TRIBULATION is solid food meant for mature minds.

Most people lost their jobs and a handful are lazy yet they want to live big that's why they ran to theology schools. Just tell them that tithing is unchristian and see how many of them will remain in that field.
So they're not really dedicated to God! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Wwwq: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
They talk money now
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by kdfinest(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
ebubeson:
yes, even today. we read from the book of revelation. in short our theme this year is taken from Revelation and you know what it entails.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tete7000(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
ebubeson:

What tribulation can be greater than what the world already going through, or has gone through? How much difficult can it be than to be a Christian under a nazi regime or under communist rule in China or former soviet union? How much more difficult can it be to be a Christian than to live in a society that promotes gay rights, lesbin rights, abortion rights and enshrined this in the constitution? What tribulation can be greater than witnessing the horrors of 1st and 2nd World War, and other successive wars? Stay there and be waiting for any more tribulation that these. Maybe you don't realise that the crowd John saw in the book of Revelation who have gone through great tribulation cut across all ages and generation, including those who are already dead by now.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Taiwo609: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
There is nothing like hell, man is a spirit he lives in a body and he has a soul, man is not spirit soul and body, when a man dies the physical body dies can a spirit be consumed by fire so now you see and as for the aspect of rapture there is nothing like rapture what was likened to rapture in the bible was the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 read about it , Jesus said when he goes he is going to send a comforter which is the holy spirit that was his second coming and yet we still neglect his trinity, you see in the bible that kingdom of God is at hand it simply means it has come.
Mark 14:42-43
[42]Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.
[43]And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.
Read the lord's prayer after reading pack your rapture bags and be waiting.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
tctrills:

Read

Are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tctrills: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
lexy2014:

read
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
tctrills:
read

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by tctrills: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
lexy2014:

read
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by emizo1988(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes Deeper Life Bible Church the only church which will never shy away from preaching repentance and the coming of the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? / Jesus Christ Perform Solat / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.