Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? (11563 Views)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
Most churches don’t preach about rapture anymore, they are fully in the money making business

Anglican Church still does o.
They preach salvation of soul more than anything.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by lexy2014: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2022
tctrills:
read

Are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

You said I added my own happy ending. So show me where is the happy ending that you say I added.

From your Bible, tell us What happens after people meet Jesus in the clouds?

Don't you read your Bible?
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Ezmans: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2022
raphretle:
My Church AG still preaches the end time message...
Some pastors are just afraid of making mistakes while interpreting the messages in the book of revelation,hence they tend to go for the easy ones...
I went to a particular church today & I ask a pastor the meaning of new heaven & new earth he couldn't give me any meaningful answer I was surprised
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Cordenify(m): 2:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Themandator: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
ebubeson:
Does your church still preach hard truth such as rapture, restitution, great tribulation etc? Or are they still on motivational speaking?

You need to start by first explaining what you mean by those terms and then ask if churches still take that route and if yes, how they are doing it
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Mryacks: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
ebubeson:
Does your church still preach hard truth such as rapture, restitution, great tribulation etc? Or are they still on motivational speaking?

Yes, infact right now in much Church, the theme and bible study of the year is centered on the book of Revelation...
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by Ken4Christ: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2022
ebubeson:

Restitution is not scriptural the way it is being taught and practiced in some churches.

Rapture yes. Great tribulation, yes. This is about my most favorite topic.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? by ebubeson: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
ebubeson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Perform Solat / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.