Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

"Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers (42899 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase / We're Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Improtu Meetings....ogun Obas To Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

bawee i can see you at it again! jakande school graduate .are we talkin about the same nigeria playground of the vaswani brothers or chougarys,where germans set dogs on workers or have white only canteens ,please we are all the same all over  africa in bending over for foreigners .

My brother , how sales for Alaba Market today? Nobody here understands your rant so I suggest you move along and find another thread devoted to self-hating Nigerians and their need to vent.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
Gbawe:

I can't agree with you because , sadly , I know the reality , all too glaring, on the ground. In any case , it is time we black folks come to understand that ugly discrimination is something not only 'whitey' must be condemned for. Can you honestly tell me you would be 'chilled' if a white person says "thank god I am not black"?

^^This bros don vex for Ghana finally   grin

I can't Blame him sha, Ghana nor get sense, it was a bad move to diss egusi soup, Naija people nor dey play with their food  grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jmaine: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^ Gbawe dey always charge on top Ghana dissing Naija matter cheesy . . .the guy no dey take him Nigerian identity play oo! . . . Ghanaians see Gbawe . .they Ja cheesy . . . .
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
Gbawe:

My brother , how sales for Alaba Market today? Nobody here understands your rant so I suggest you move along and find another thread devoted to self-hating Nigerians and their need to vent.
i am based at dugbe!!sales are booming
Saw your mum arguing with a conductor .see where you get it from
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
londoner:

@okada-man, If we have kids they will be just as much Ghanaian as Nigerian and I would not want it any other way.

I have no friend or family in Ghana and I really cant afford not to have my partner in my corner.

Erm, maybe this is TMI on my part, lol

Aunty, no problem spread the naija love. Naija is not far away o, if any Kofi mess up call us, we will jump over Benin and Togo to deal with him.

Kwame nor dey fear face? grin

Anyway, dem nor fit sha.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jspac(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
grin lol Read All 8 Pages Thanks Y'all For The Laughs Seriously hahaha
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
okada_man:

I can't Blame him sha, Ghana nor get sense, it is was a bad move to diss egusi soup, Naija people nor dey play with their food  grin

My brother , their yarn does not even really bother me any more because any intelligent Nigerian who knows what obtains on the ground will find many Ghanaians to be comical people who have a problem admitting the truth to themselves. They have not extricated themselves from "jungle fever" (a feverish need to bow to fair skin) yet they routinely attempt to poke fun at a Nation that , even if highly flawed , is , in Africa, the best embodiment of an assured people who are secure in their own identity. Abeg , folks should go and find out which African nation is singularly preventing Ghana from becoming a neo-colonised interest split between the Lebanese, Indians, Chinese, Italians, Malaysians et al.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
okada_man:

I can't Blame him sha, Ghana nor get sense, it is was a bad move to diss egusi soup, Naija people nor dey play with their food  grin

True that!!! Nigerians are the only people who'll go to China and rather than try chinese delicacies, will search for the only mama put in town  grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Seum(f): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hey Guys
Please see the video, Indeed, you would thank God you are not A Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8BRz5cq1k8
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by londoner: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
NattyShock:

if 2 Persons from Ghana's small 24million Population can cause this kinda outburst from a quite number of  Nigeria's 160million people then u guys have a serious problem,  and the Song have been MISUNDERSTOOD and MISCONTRUED. Whats wrong with a Lil West Africa rivalry? Catch the Humor and the Message. but if u cant catch none of them just leave it as it and stop this WW4,

Can I ask you a question?

If you are at a family meeting of about 20 people and your lone neighbour begins to insult them to their faces and in front of you, would you not feel insulted?

Does their need to be a crowd out numbering your party for it to cause offense?

If the song was misconstrued or misunderstood then can you explain those portions we have "misunderstood" so that we can understand them correctly?

At the end of the day sometimes people can get fed up of people taking cheap shots at Nigeria and Nigerians.

If the song had been the other way round, the thread here would be even longer and Nigerians would not encourage this towards Ghanaians, that is the difference.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Smartjeezy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
Those stupid cobler.i hate them all.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ Take am easy oh . . . hate is a strong word oh
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by londoner: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^Yeah, I agree hate is too strong a word.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
no Yoruba versus Igbo today??
this is boring grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

this is boring grin

You people really make me laff . . . . why would you wanna see Ibo Vs Yoruba fighting, we are all one family
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
jmaine:

^^ Gbawe dey always charge on top Ghana dissing Naija matter  cheesy . . .the guy no dey take him Nigerian identity play oo! . . . Ghanaians see Gbawe . .they Ja  cheesy . . . .

Thank you my brother. Dem better 'ja' when they see me. I consciously refrain from hating anyone because it is bad for the soul and kills productive thinking but I will not , never ever, stop opposing those who dislike and malign me simply because I am Nigerian.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by londoner: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^Hear hear.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jmaine: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
Seum:

Hey Guys

Wonderful . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Martass: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
Gbawe:

My brother , their yarn does not even really bother me any more because any intelligent Nigerian who knows what obtains on the ground will find many Ghanaians to be comical people who have a problem admitting the truth to themselves. They have not extricated themselves from "jungle fever" (a feverish need to bow to fair skin) yet they routinely attempt to poke fun at a Nation that , even if highly flawed , is , in Africa, the best embodiment of an assured people who are secure in their own identity. Abeg , folks should go and find out which African nation is singularly preventing Ghana from becoming a neo-colonised interest split between the Lebanese, Indians, Chinese, Italians, Malaysians et al.

LOL, Vintage Gbawe, the usual feel-good-garbage when you meet your gullible country folks. Just post away and feel good about yourself. I know Ghana bashing always makes your day, wondering how your Ghanaian wife and children must be feeling with you. I’ll love to advise her to be very careful and watch her back and that of the children. One thing can easily degenerate to another. LOL!  grin grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You people really make me laff . . . . why would you wanna see Ibo Vs Yoruba fighting, we are all one family
na dat film i come watch ghana too small for all this earthquake .e be like some people no get woman this nite.

wake me up when Yoruba versus Igbo start!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
Seum:

Hey Guys

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

HAHAHAHAHA you all need to watch that video, is that the president?  grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

this is boring grin

Yoruba vs Igbo will resume shortly, make we finish Ghana first, they are easy.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
Technical knock-out.  grin grin grin grin and i thought uncle jona and umya were dull. LWKMD o

okada_man:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

HAHAHAHAHA you all need to watch that video, is that the president?  grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SisiKill1: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
okada_man:

Yoruba vs Igbo will resume shortly, make we finish Ghana first, they are easy.

LOL
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
Well having hanged out with lot of Nigerians I know Nigerians come in different shades and attitudes,  some good and some bad,  but the words in the song clearly explains how other people perceive Nigerians,  even non-Ghanaians,  I know that its a sweeping generalization but thats what most people think of you people,  Lot of people think Nigerians are scammers,  if you think am lying just go to CNN anytime Nigeria is made mention of in a news story and follow the reactions of people over there,  Even Sony had an ad to that effect !!  

The thing is Nigeria's name has been long damaged so instead of taking your anger at Ghana you should impress upon your government to do more to portray Nigeria in a good light and save whats left of your country, !!  

You can take this advice or continue to insult me ,  Thank God am not a _________
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
Martass:

LOL, Vintage Gbawe, the usual feel-good-garbage when you meet your gullible country folks. Just post away and feel good about yourself. I know Ghana bashing always makes your day, wondering how your Ghanaian wife and children must be feeling with you. I’ll love to advise her to be very careful and watch her back and that of the children. One thing can easily degenerate to another. LOL!  grin grin

Go and sit down. Unlike you , my wife is not someone blinded by senseless Nationalism. She is actually appalled by the behaviour of her fellow Ghanaians who seem eternally condemned to obsessing about Nigerians. She feel stimulated and normal around Nigerians , because they treat her as an individual, while she is hideously embarrassed at how I feel like a circus animal around Ghanaians because many of your kinsmen are simply not mature or exposed enough to conduct [b]a 1 minute conversation [/b]without bringing up fears and phobias about Nigeria/Nigerians every 3 seconds.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
jrtorrents:

Well having hanged out with lot of Nigerians I know Nigerians come in different shades and attitudes,  some good and some bad,  but the words in the song clearly explains how other people perceive Nigerians,  even non-Ghanaians,  I know that its a sweeping generalization but thats what most people think of you people,  Lot of people think Nigerians are scammers,  if you think am lying just go to CNN anytime Nigeria is made mention of in a news story and follow the reactions of people over there,  Even Sony had an ad to that effect !!  

The thing is Nigeria's name has been long damaged so instead of taking your anger at Ghana you should impress upon your government to do more to portray Nigeria in a good light and save whats left of your country, !!  

You can take this advice or continue to insult me ,  Thank God am not a _________

Wow!!! This is just profound, you should get a Pulitzer for this post
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
naijababe:

Technical knock-out.  grin grin grin grin and i thought uncle jona and umya were dull. LWKMD o

This should tell you in Ghana we make fun of everybody, even the president ,  we say it as it is,  we don't worship people like you do !!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
jrtorrents:

Kofi don dey gentle small small, I told you, Ghana must bow (go)

So no more silly generalizations, it's now advice?

And I was already thinking of invading Kumasi, oh what a bummer. Killjoy
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by publisher(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
There's a proverb in Igbo land which says that 'it is through play play that you know the true heart of a man'. Ghanaian MEN hate Nigerians with a mad passion,Ghanaian WOMEN love Nigerians with a very subtle but intense passion. But in order not to offend their male folks,Ghanaian women tend to be more diplomatic with their relationship with Nigerians.

Ghanaian websites are incomplete without a 'i hate Nigeria today' post,trust me. I'ld like to direct you all to this link:  http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2011/07/31/karen-and-wendall-win-big-brother-amplified/

This was about the controversy surrounding another Nigerian (Karen) winning bigbrother amplified. The comments from Ghanaians were amazing,i also dropped by own comments,my avatar was Samson Black. Enjoy reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Soldier Killed In Abia Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.