Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

"Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers (42856 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase / We're Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Improtu Meetings....ogun Obas To Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Maybe what they are saying is they at least mix it up a bit but Nigerians don't. . .just one way traffic.

The one thing  they know is what they stick too.  cheesy

The part that cracks me up is the last verse. . .at least you are not Liberians! Bwahahaha!! cheesy cheesy

@ Ruby
Yeah, I noticed the Yoruba reference. . .Lmao!!!

Actually, I like that line. Very interesting and very brilliant in fact. Something my Drake would do.

"Everybody dies but not everybody lives" tongue
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SisiKill1: 2:47am On Aug 05, 2011
Beaf:

Lol!

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbvPa5npmo[/flash]

Bwahahahahahahaha!! Did you read the comments?

I tell ya, Nigerians can never be pleased.

These ones say they wanna be Nigerians, they got insults.

The ones thanking God they aren't Nigerians are being lambasted.

What do y'all want? What? What?!!  cheesy
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

these guys crack me up!

"but at least we are not Liberians". Surely these guys most love us so much to wax a song to us alone.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SEFAGO(m): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2011
Thank God too that I am not Nigerian undecided
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by 9javoice1(m): 3:14am On Aug 05, 2011
Why are we at each other's neck all the time:but can't team up against foriegn enemy.
i blv no nigeria artist will responed to that lame guy.
if this music were yoruba against igbo or igbo against yoruba or even hausa/fulani,
by now this thread would have been in page 30.

why is it no body here is condeming it totaly,one person even say he like the part he say "but at least we are not liberia"
i realy don't know ghananian stupidity is upto this. we nigeria only know how to be at each other neck but never in the neck of a foriegn enemy.
most part of the song he qoute is yorubas he use to mock us all,are we gona keep shut bcus of its not our tribe "God forbid" i even espect all yoruba warriors to fight back but all many is talking about "egusi" is west african food.
This ghana musician and many like him is a backward fuul. he deserve to give a knock.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by tpia5: 3:18am On Aug 05, 2011
probably nigerians behind it.

a lot of ghanaians have nigerian friends.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by 9javoice1(m): 3:21am On Aug 05, 2011
Even if my father is ugly ,you dare not insult him in my present or even to m y hearing.
this stupesd guy insults our president and nobody is saying a thing? wooo this remind me how unpatrotic we are.
Only nigeria can keep shot to such a nonsense. can you dare say it against a jamaica or even haiti and see how all of them will bounce on you if not assasinating that musician no matter where he is.

this guy hav a got not just saying in it in his closet but making it a music record. wooo he went extra mile.
Lately ghananian's is realy wild. anyway that is what you get when you love a stranger above your own people.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by udezue(m): 3:28am On Aug 05, 2011
Baboons
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aljharem3: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2011
udezue:

Baboons

WORDS
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by 9javoice1(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2011
@tpia:probably nigerians behind it.

a lot of ghanaians have nigerian friends

stop this nonsense word, why cant you condem the stupeed guy and his song. instead of trying to find nigerians faulty of his fuulishness. did you hear any place the guy mention that his nigerian friends told him the trash he vomits.
why are we always unpatrotic? Tpia am disapointed in you for just that line.
it's clear that ghananian's hate nigeria and liberia.
am even blaming southwestern governor's for deporting a fellow west african people both current and during idiagbor era but i guess am wrong. i use to thing yoruba's has something against ghana vers vers. but as soon as we are one nigeria i will still choose a yoruba ahead of a ghana.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Pweety4me(f): 3:33am On Aug 05, 2011
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

these guys crack me up!

"but at least we are not Liberians". Surely these guys most love us so much to wax a song to us alone.

Abi?it tire me sha oo. . .imagine the kind classless denial.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 05, 2011
mitchew! envy!
though the guy isnt lying shaa lipsrsealed
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by tpia5: 3:46am On Aug 05, 2011
9ja voice:

@tpia:probably nigerians behind it.

a lot of ghanaians have nigerian friends

stop this nonsense word, why cant you condem the stupeed guy and his song. instead of trying to find nigerians faulty of his fuulishness. did you hear any place the guy mention that his nigerian friends told him the trash he vomits.
why are we always unpatrotic? Tpia am disapointed in you for just that line.
it's clear that ghananian's hate nigeria and liberia.
am even blaming southwestern governor's for deporting a fellow west african people both current and during idiagbor era but i guess am wrong. i use to thing yoruba's has something against ghana vers vers. but as soon as we are one nigeria i will still choose a yoruba ahead of a ghana.

you sound quite guilty. undecided
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by tpia5: 3:48am On Aug 05, 2011
yes, checked your past posts and wasnt surprised.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by OAM4J: 3:50am On Aug 05, 2011
Its the only way they can get us to listen to their crap music, how many Nigerians would have known they exist if they have not sang about Nigerians.

Thank God am a Nigerian.  cool
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 05, 2011
OAM4J:

[b]Its the only way they can get us to listen to their crap music, how many Nigerians would have known they exist if they have not sang about Nigerians.[/b]Thank God am a Nigerian.  cool
you right mehn! but he isnt lying,

@ topic just listenened to the music, some how sweet,imao  grin
and the guy go make am,atleast a lot of them who hate us gonna buy it.

anyway non of my bus.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by pharmrapheal(m): 4:07am On Aug 05, 2011
it is only a set of idiots that would prefer pizza over the ever satisfying pounded yam wth egusi soup, i cant even find d country ghana on the map, come rain come shine, NIGERIA's d best, whether u fit use oyinbo collect money for bank, FOOOOOLSSSSSS
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by alex14(m): 4:08am On Aug 05, 2011
Buyayhaha! grin grin grin This is what happens when a grown ar.se (51-yr-old nigeria) refuses to "grow up". I have stopped defending the lie called "one-nigeria".

Ghanains and the rest of the world, I say carry on,,,the dungeon called nigeria deserves every form of humiliation, atleast until it ceases to exist cool.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aljharem3: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2011
alex_101:

Buyayhaha! grin grin grin This is what happens when a grown ar.se (51-yr-old nigeria) refuses to "grow up". I have stopped defending the lie called "one-nigeria".

Ghanains and the rest of the world, I say carry on,,,the dungeon called nigeria deserves every form of humiliation, atleast until it ceases to exist cool.

can u explain what u mean pls?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by pharmrapheal(m): 4:21am On Aug 05, 2011
MAD SINGERS!!!even if we have issues with our president it doesnt give any right to a bloody ghana to say that my country sucks, i think d song shld be banned and d singers castrated if the ever step into this country
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by alex14(m): 4:24am On Aug 05, 2011
alj_harem:

can u explain what u mean pls?
step1, it's simple,,,I cannot defend a LIE (nigeria), even if the LIE(nigeria) is being ridiculed by a foreigner cool.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by pharmrapheal(m): 4:28am On Aug 05, 2011
@ALEX_101, if u r a NIGERIAN then u r a very STUPID ONE.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aljharem3: 4:31am On Aug 05, 2011
alex_101:

step1, it's simple,,,I cannot defend a LIE (nigeria), even if the LIE(nigeria) is being ridiculed by a foreigner cool.

ok so the lie nigeria which you don't believe in does not mean others don't believe in it.

when did ghana get gsm, who introduced it to them, is it not nigerians

when did ghana get good movies or how to make good movies, is it not through nollywood

where did ghana get a good banking system is it not through nigerian banks

even the money they borrowed from nigeria, they have not paid back

really nigerians need to stop going to ghana. whether you defend it or not, just remember other nigerians are proud of there country and as such u must not comment

it is not by force to type
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by ziga: 4:31am On Aug 05, 2011
Thank God we are not a Nigerians!!! LMFAO!
Inferiority complex is the biggest problem of the black race.
The only reason we can't move forward.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by alex14(m): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2011
alj_harem:

ok so the lie nigeria which you don't believe in does not mean others don't believe in it.

when did ghana get gsm, who introduced it to them, is it not nigerians shocked

when did ghana get good movies or how to make good movies, is it not through nollywood

where did ghana get a good banking system is it not through nigerian banks

even the money they borrowed from nigeria, they have not paid back

really nigerians need to stop going to ghana. whether you defend it or not, just remember other nigerians are proud of there country and as such u must not comment
it is not by force to type

Ok, just because you have nigerians who are proud of the LIE (nigeria) doesn't mean those of us who are not proud of the LIE (nigeria) should be quiet

Again, get your facts straight,,,nigerians did not introduce GSM to Ghana. Infact, Ghana had GSM before you guys. Well, carry on the task of defending your nigerian dungeon.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aljharem3: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2011
alex_101:

Ok, just because you have nigerians who are proud of the LIE (nigeria) doesn't mean those of us who are not proud of the LIE (nigeria) should be quiet

Again, get your facts straight,,,nigerians did not introduce GSM to Ghana. Infact, Ghana had GSM before you guys. Well, carry on the task of defending your nigerian dungeon.

since when did they have it
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by alex14(m): 4:59am On Aug 05, 2011
pharmrapheal:

@ALEX_101, if u r a NIGERIAN then u r a very silly ONE.

grin A typical suffering and smiling nigerian clown.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ lol
embarassed
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 05, 2011
alex_101:

grin A typical suffering and smiling nigerian clown.

Why, do you want him to suffer and Frown like you?

Smiling takes less muscles. Who wants wrinkles tongue
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Justcash(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2011
Thank God We are not "A" Nigerians Need I say more?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by henry101(m): 6:19am On Aug 05, 2011
hahaha grin grin grin grin the real battle will be on youtube as usual.
Just saw the guys profile on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/foknbois
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by ektbear: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2011
Lol. This was kind of funny grin

As someone said earlier, i guess they think that naija=yorubaland.

In any case, much better to be Nigerian than Ghanaian  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.